as the SCT down so I am looking for the SCC invite to join there
If anyone help me to join there I am verymutch glad to him/her

If proof need I will sure shows them

Swift
12-29-2009, 07:48 PM
you have more then enough

SunKing
12-29-2009, 08:01 PM
Didn't SCC open membership for ex-SCT users?

sake
12-29-2009, 08:26 PM
Didn't SCC open membership for ex-SCT users?

It depends on the ratio and for how long the user has been member in ScT :)

Swift
12-29-2009, 09:00 PM
i was ex sct member but calisto sucks and end of story

TrollinThunder
12-29-2009, 09:02 PM
Actually, the other important aspect of that story is that you are from a country banned at SCC.

Swift
12-29-2009, 09:20 PM
If they treat me like dirt I spit dirt back . But enough with the offtopic

IdolEyes787
12-29-2009, 09:20 PM

OK it is.

ElitUser
12-29-2009, 10:20 PM
OK it is.
You mean can I get the invite from you.

IdolEyes787
12-29-2009, 10:58 PM
No I mean proof is required .

Totti
12-29-2009, 11:05 PM
All those l33t trackers and you want scc for your collection?

cinephilia
12-30-2009, 01:49 AM
just another trophy hunter.

/ignored

snagit
12-30-2009, 02:02 AM
I am looking for the SCC invite
I have FTN, FSC, waffles and was the member of SCT
as the SCT down so I am looking for the SCC invite to join there
If anyone help me to join there I am verymutch glad to him/her

I'd be happy with that right there if I were you. :frusty:

ElitUser
12-30-2009, 08:47 AM
No I mean proof is required .

Sure, If anyone want to send me the Invite sure I will show him/her the proof vie PM

All those l33t trackers and you want scc for your collection?

I'd be happy with that right there if I were you.
@Totti and @snagit I heard that the SCC have very good pretime relese even good then the FTN

IdolEyes787 I sent you a PM can you please reply my PM.

IdolEyes787
12-30-2009, 04:38 PM
Can you please give me direct links to your accounts on

FTN, FSC, waffles

Pretime you just said the magic word to get on my bad side .:pinch:
What to add packs while you're at it.

TrollinThunder
12-30-2009, 05:00 PM
Pretimes on packs.

IdolEyes787
12-30-2009, 05:49 PM
Head explodes.

Btw have a drink on me.

ElitUser
12-30-2009, 06:22 PM
IdolEyes787 I sent you a PM. Please read my PM.
Thanks

The_Martinator
12-30-2009, 06:36 PM
Well, at least you're elit. You'll always have that...

cinephilia
12-30-2009, 06:37 PM
elite, maybe... but not as much as you :P

KushBlow
12-30-2009, 07:26 PM
He's using the exact same type of lingo that people on FST seem to mock and sometimes sig :console:.

The_Martinator
12-30-2009, 07:38 PM

Why thank you. I consider you to be elite too. After all you haz 5 stars... :yup:

cinephilia
12-30-2009, 11:11 PM

Why thank you. I consider you to be elite too. After all you haz 5 stars... :yup:
next step: the grey stars :yup:

The_Martinator
12-31-2009, 09:17 AM
next step: the grey stars :yup:

I don't like those. That's why I'm not spamming as much. Also then you might be considered one of the ... wait for it... LOUNGE PEOPLE. And they would hate that! :shutup:

awaited
12-31-2009, 11:06 AM
offtopic but I seriously want to know::what is the story behind your username?

jorje
12-31-2009, 01:55 PM
Do you have FSC,FTN so? why do you want SCC?
difference is only a few packs...

ElitUser
12-31-2009, 03:02 PM
@jorje SCC has a good pretime then the FTN
SCT had the very good pretime but it is down now so I am looking for the SCC as a alternative.

jorje
12-31-2009, 03:05 PM
https://f******.net/

work perfectly :)

greken24
12-31-2009, 03:53 PM
go to SCC irc channel and tell em that u r ex sct user and they might help ya

ElitUser
12-31-2009, 04:59 PM
@greken24 I allrady do that. But they have some rules. Like user must be 1 year old and have 500GB upload credit. I dont had 500GB upload credit so they say get a invite from a friend or from a member who have the invite.

And now their IRC support channle dose not giving the invite to new user. Giving the invite to the new user for signup is end.

IdolEyes787
12-31-2009, 05:42 PM
IdolEyes787 I sent you a PM. Please read my PM.
Thanks

I wouldn't invite Jesus Christ himself to a tracker if the reason he gave was he wanted it because of the pretimes.

Sorry Lord.

cinephilia
12-31-2009, 05:46 PM
Jesus is more of a community-guy you know.

IdolEyes787
12-31-2009, 05:57 PM
I gave Jesus five loaves and two invites and he invited 5000 people.:O

user12345
12-31-2009, 06:02 PM
I gave Jesus five loaves and two invites and he invited 5000 people.:O

i know how, he signed up then donated a LOT and 5000 invites...

ElitUser
12-31-2009, 06:20 PM
IdolEyes787 Any one dont ask me why do you want to join in SCC. So I dont say anything about it. I say the pretime because I see it's good there. All member is crezy about the FTN but they have to know there is also other traker who is also similar to the FTN and FSC and from other top traker. But the deferent is that the other traker like SCC open the signup or help new people get the signup to the traker by from invite or from there irc support channel.

I am not the member of the SCC, so I dont know about it more
But I hear that the SCC have the good comunity like FTN and FSC and SCC have good number of torrent. The staff are good and friendly to it's member.
The good things I hear about it that they relese the Pack. The uploders make this pack and relese there to help the user with ratio and it's free leech like SCT.
I am really appreciate their hard work. The packs are free leech because it's help the user to maintain the Ratio. User gets this feture form the SCC. All member of the SCC dose not have the seedbox and SCC staff remember this and make this pack section to help the user with ratio who have home connection. This mean SCC staff good with their member. The number of seeder are also good. The leecher get the good download speed.

The above statement I hard from the people and that's why I really like to join their good comunity.
IdolEyes787 that is why I am here for the invite to join in SCC.

user12345
12-31-2009, 07:20 PM
First off, i dont understand most of that english.

ftn packs are near enough free leech too, they only ask you to seed for a recomended amount of time which not hard regardless of internet speeds. Lots of sites do free leach on packs. TB has plenty of packs and can be signed up to.
the packs are great on FTN to.

you are just using packs as a excuse now because pretimes didnt work.
If you have a great 0 day tracker like FTN which is also ratioless, im sure you dont need SCC.
also, if you were a decent sct member, you would be in SCC now.

ElitUser
12-31-2009, 07:43 PM
I thought SCC is a good comunity like FTN and others top traker
but after your's ( user12345 ) comment and PM to me it's seems to me SCC is not good what I was thinking.

user12345
12-31-2009, 07:50 PM
well i said it would be hard for you to get an invite from a scc member as its €10 a invite.
not many people have a spare €10 to invite a stranger when they already have great tracker like ftn plus your not exactly an old user at fst either.
if that makes that community bad, ok...

i dont see many ftn's bein handed out in the GA section :D

ElitUser
12-31-2009, 08:12 PM
You mean I have FTN so I dont get the others traker Invite.
I dont know what dose Invite mean to you but for me Invite for the user who is good to that site and the other member of that site. If I am not good member then I dont be a member of those site. Yes I am a stranger to a person but if I shows the proof as per requir then there will be no problem.
Anyway some of the user here like you user12345 and other member PMing me and leave a comments here now thinking about SCC in my mind that it's not good like FTN or FSC or SCT. Dont know who is right and who is wrong. I am bit confused.
I dont find here in rules that getting an invite to the torrent site should be an old user.
I am join here before you user1234

But if anyone want to help me to join in SCC I will really glad to him/her.

user12345
12-31-2009, 09:37 PM
tbh, i couldnt care.
my reason behind not giving you a invite is:
1. you may have signed up longer but you have less posts, done no giveaways and want a good tracker. so really you have not helped the site members in any way.
2. you have FTN, which is a 0-day tracker like SCC which has great packs but is ALSO ratioless, and has great speeds. As its ratioless you dont even need freeleech.
3. Its not a free invite i can get like in bitmetv when i reach power user. i need to pay €10.
4. you have FTN, FSC and waffles, that covers all your torrenting needs. your either being greedy or want it in your trophy cabinate.
5. your reasons for wanting scc as complete crap.

ElitUser
12-31-2009, 10:24 PM
user12345 I allrady mention why I need to join in SCC. Not for torrenting needs. I find that FTN misses alot 0-day stuff and really less MP3 selection. SCC has a good MP3 selection even good Apps relese. This is also a another point to join in there but not for trophy cabinate. After the SCT was shut down the member of the site shift to the SCC. So I think SCC now like SCT ( from my view ). SCT was good so I would like to be there in SCC as a good member. So if anyone thinking that I am good to be a member in there then he /she can invite me.
Thats why I made this thread here for getting the invite to the site.

ElitUser
01-04-2010, 05:10 PM
Is there anyone like to send me the invite.

WakeMeUp
01-04-2010, 05:58 PM
I don't think so :lol:

IdolEyes787
01-04-2010, 06:06 PM
user12345 I allrady mention why I need to join in SCC. Not for torrenting needs. I find that FTN misses alot 0-day stuff and really less MP3 selection. SCC has a good MP3 selection even good Apps relese.

You're contradicting yourself.

The_Martinator
01-04-2010, 07:05 PM
user12345 I allrady mention why I need to join in SCC. Not for torrenting needs. I find that FTN misses alot 0-day stuff and really less MP3 selection. SCC has a good MP3 selection even good Apps relese.

You're contradicting yourself.

One would think that that's only possible in IRC since on forums you can actually think before writting. Guess not, lol.

pone44
01-04-2010, 08:13 PM
You already have good sites for the content you looking for. You don't have itp, revt or tl? I did not read the entire thread. Those sites may be what you are looking for, content wise.? :idunno:

user12345 I allrady mention why I need to join in SCC. Not for torrenting needs. I find that FTN misses alot 0-day stuff and really less MP3 selection. SCC has a good MP3 selection even good Apps relese. This is also a another point to join in there but not for trophy cabinate. After the SCT was shut down the member of the site shift to the SCC. So I think SCC now like SCT ( from my view ). SCT was good so I would like to be there in SCC as a good member. So if anyone thinking that I am good to be a member in there then he /she can invite me.
Thats why I made this thread here for getting the invite to the site.

ElitUser
01-07-2010, 02:40 PM
Yea, I know I have a good traker site but I like to join in SCC. From my opinion SCC also a good traker site. I have waffles I can easily get the invite from their PU forum but I am not PU at Waffles and using home ISP dont have seed box. So if anyone like to send me the SCC invite it will very glad for me.

susiserken
01-07-2010, 04:44 PM
You havent harvested enough trackers the last few days? :unsure:

Quarterquack
01-10-2010, 09:29 PM
Sent you a pm. If you are truly a good member at the trackers you listed, you should have no trouble proving it to me, and if you do, you're welcome to come in on my invite tree.

ElitUser
01-11-2010, 11:09 AM
ringhunter how do I belive in you. Your join date is Dec 2009 post only 3 and you PM me that I have to show all of my Private torrent screenshot of FTN,FSC without blocking my Identity, upload download ratio and amount of the data transfear and also the screenshot of my previous SCT account. In your PM told me that you are not gona pay to SCC for the invite and I have to pay to you 10 Euro and you will send it to SCC. Maybe you are a good guy but not possible to belive.
Look I am not somutch hungry for the SCC. If I need to donate SCC then I can do it with my friend. I have some good friend who are in SCC member even where I have waffles and I can easily get the SCC invite as free from their Power User forum.

Quarterquack
01-11-2010, 06:12 PM
I also told you that I'd be willing to provide you with any sort of proof you'd like that I'm not a scammer. I'm not actually willing to scam anyone out of anything, and if you think in terms of post counts and join dates, maybe it is better than you don't join SCC.

If you had friends that could help you get on SCC, you should not have asked for an invite here in the first place.

I lent you a helping hand, and you obviously shut it down, you will not be receiving any other offers from me. Good luck.

:)

IdolEyes787
01-11-2010, 06:17 PM
In your PM told me that you are not gona pay to SCC for the invite and I have to pay to you 10 Euro and you will send it to SCC. Maybe you are a good guy but not possible to belive.

That's blurring the line between invite giving and invite selling ,please do not suggest that kind of thing again here or your account will be disabled.

ElitUser
01-11-2010, 07:19 PM
I lent you a helping hand, and you obviously shut it down, you will not be receiving any other offers from me. Good luck.
:)

I dont think I need somthing more so I dont asking you for any offer and will not. I am just thinking what you have that you can offer me. I dont think that you have somthing that I really need. Thanks for lenting your hand for helping me but I dont need. There are lots of member out there will need your help. Please help them.

ringhunter one thing you have to remember that when you asking a person for a proof that person dont know you, dont know that you are a trusted person or not. The person is trusted Can be known by the Reputation point from the others member of the forum. So you can't ask a person to show their proof without secuir his/her identity. First you have to gain the faith from the person or from the others member of the forum then you have the rights to directly ask their Identity. You cant directly ask it before you gain the faith from the member or from a person. But if you do then no one will belive in you.

Quarterquack
01-12-2010, 11:19 PM
That's blurring the line between invite giving and invite selling ,please do not suggest that kind of thing again here or your account will be disabled.

I don't understand what's "selling" about it at all. I have other finances to pay, and am willing to help someone to get in as long as they can fund for themselves. It's commonplace knowledge that I'm allowed to let a friend/invitee give me the money so I can use their money to get their invite.

The SCC staff allow you to donate just for invites, if necessary, and on PM they take away any other advantages that are lent to you through donating, so I was in fact not planning to benefit from this at all. Every time I invite a person somewhere (with only one exception in my memory) that person has had to pay for their own invite, and I asked the staff to strip me from all other benefits (even the stars).

I could understand having a user (who sees SCC as a collectible, people as reputation points, and trackers as content sources) doubting my intentions, but once a forum mod (who is respectable, considering I've seen you around for quite a while) decides to consider me an invite "seller" it turns into a completely different situation.

IdolEyes787
01-13-2010, 12:24 AM
I don't understand what's "selling" about it at all. I have other finances to pay, and am willing to help someone to get in as long as they can fund for themselves. It's commonplace knowledge that I'm allowed to let a friend/invitee give me the money so I can use their money to get their invite.

The SCC staff allow you to donate just for invites, if necessary, and on PM they take away any other advantages that are lent to you through donating, so I was in fact not planning to benefit from this at all. Every time I invite a person somewhere (with only one exception in my memory) that person has had to pay for their own invite, and I asked the staff to strip me from all other benefits (even the stars).

I could understand having a user (who sees SCC as a collectible, people as reputation points, and trackers as content sources) doubting my intentions, but once a forum mod (who is respectable, considering I've seen you around for quite a while) decides to consider me an invite "seller" it turns into a completely different situation.

If it's common knowledge then I guess that I'm not common enough.
Ringmaster I never said that you sold invites I just said that it was ( imo as pertains to this forum) a fuzzy line that you are walking there I would be happier if you didn't suggest it..

As for me being respectable simply because you've " seen me around for quite a while" thank you but I don't believe that the two things are necessarily synonymous.:unsure:

ElitUser
01-26-2010, 05:08 PM
anyone going to invite me to SCC

susiserken
01-26-2010, 05:11 PM
no can do

Rart
01-26-2010, 06:35 PM
I always felt like people who feel the need to put "elite" in their username really aren't that elite.

ElitUser
01-26-2010, 07:12 PM
I always felt like people who feel the need to put "elite" in their username really aren't that elite.

So you judge a person from a user ID
LOL :noes:

Cabalo
01-26-2010, 07:24 PM

I judge by their avatars. :yup:
When they have no avatar, means they aren't yet trusted on my book.

Rart
01-26-2010, 07:35 PM

Yea pretty much.

That and the general success of the rest of your thread.

SAM
01-27-2010, 12:18 AM
Why you want to be a part of a tracker that selling its own invites to survive.

Cabalo
01-27-2010, 04:10 AM
So I guess you were never part of BTMusic, SCT, GFT, etc etc ?

anon
01-27-2010, 04:53 PM

Heh, I was ready to type pretty much the same when I read his post...

Quarterquack
01-29-2010, 02:13 AM
I disagree, SAM. A lot of the people who donate do it just because they want to help the tracker. I donated today for a funny reason, just to see me fill up the 100% bar myself. Not everyone who donates wants to do it just because they want invites.

EDIT: I didn't make it, it's stuck on 98% now, contemplating one more donation (I know how much more is needed now).

EDIT2: I didn't donate solely because I wanted to fill up the bar. I would donate 100$ to some crappy tracker that way, I just meant that my excitement came from the fact that there was a chance I'd fill it up, and not from "oh my god, here comes a wave of invites". I donated to help the tracker above all.

Fonsecann
01-29-2010, 08:44 PM
I disagree, SAM. A lot of the people who donate do it just because they want to help the tracker. I donated today for a funny reason, just to see me fill up the 100% bar myself. Not everyone who donates wants to do it just because they want invites.

EDIT: I didn't make it, it's stuck on 98% now, contemplating one more donation (I know how much more is needed now).

EDIT2: I didn't donate solely because I wanted to fill up the bar. I would donate 100$ to some crappy tracker that way, I just meant that my excitement came from the fact that there was a chance I'd fill it up, and not from "oh my god, here comes a wave of invites". I donated to help the tracker above all.

I have the same opinion some guys want to help the trackers that they love :D

QPD
01-29-2010, 08:50 PM
But did the poor guy who started this thread finally made it to SCC??
:fst:

SAM
01-29-2010, 09:21 PM
:naughty:
Excuse my ignorance but in the old days there was only SCT that had this policy .
selling its own invites for money.If you want to donate to a tracker that's fine and good thing we all encourage you to do so.but if the tracker staff will think that only because you donate you are trustworthy to handle its invites so it's a shame.
and yes,i never be a member in SCT and if you take a little time from the huge time you took staring at my BTrep points and look at my posts considering this matter and esp. SCT you will find out i turned down many people who tried to invite me to this tracker and i'm proud that i'm a member of a great trackers that don't have this policy and never will.

anon
01-29-2010, 09:56 PM
But did the poor guy who started this thread finally made it to SCC??

I think not. :dry:

Cabalo
01-29-2010, 11:31 PM
Excuse my ignorance but in the old days there was only SCT that had this policy .
selling its own invites for money.If you want to donate to a tracker that's fine and good thing we all encourage you to do so.but if the tracker staff will think that only because you donate you are trustworthy to handle its invites so it's a shame.
and yes,i never be a member in SCT and if you take a little time from the huge time you took staring at my BTrep points and look at my posts considering this matter and esp. SCT you will find out i turned down many people who tried to invite me to this tracker and i'm proud that i'm a member of a great trackers that don't have this policy and never will.
Oh, don't worry, I took a lot of time staring at your past activities, Samour :)

You don't really want to get me started on this. Trust me.

SAM
01-29-2010, 11:58 PM
Oh, don't worry, I took a lot of time staring at your past activities, Samour :)

You don't really want to get me started on this. Trust me.
Have fun :)
but it seemed you didn't read my threads though .

The_Martinator
01-30-2010, 10:04 AM
What's with the love FST smilie, SAM? Are you trying to make us not take your posts as seriously as they seem?:fst:

ElitUser
02-01-2010, 09:22 AM
Any one like to invite me to SCC
proof will be shows as per requir

Di@monds
02-01-2010, 09:30 AM
just post your proofs here mb?

ElitUser
05-30-2010, 06:10 PM
Request has been fulfilled

anon
05-30-2010, 06:11 PM
Yay for you!

bigdaddydude
05-30-2010, 06:53 PM

Wow, another tracker added to your collection?

Cabalo
05-30-2010, 06:55 PM
That was fast! :O

ElitUser
05-30-2010, 07:41 PM
Thread Lock