PDA

View Full Version : Is Cabalo full oh shite?

ovisan
01-01-2010, 11:12 PM
Vote... now!

IdolEyes787
01-02-2010, 12:30 AM
I hope you don't mind I edited your poll to better reflect the reality of the situation.

Btw Happy News Year everyone.

Even you Snee.:)

Cabalo
01-02-2010, 12:47 AM
Ok, you asked for it:

This prick is butthurt after being exposed in the past.

Here's what happened:
Mamacita was offering an invite to FTN. Ovisan applied. I vouched for him (see here (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-sharing-some-new-year-love-post3082997/postcount26))
He didn't get accepted. :)

Later, a bird came tell me this:

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/3725/ovisan1wq4.jpg

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/1665/ovisan2jd5.jpg

Which I reported to the staff here, beforehand even talking with Albo.
Here is the screen of my report:

http://bayimg.com/image/pajgoaacf.jpg

This is his explanation (short version):
"my account at T-i was hacked, and I decided to not report it and let it go"
Of course the poor bastard was a victim, and someone used it to scam people.
It is so normal, it makes so much sense.

So this is the prick you see opening this thread, so butthurt.

megabyteme
01-02-2010, 03:10 AM
Vote... now!

p7w64fbqYQY

After the COLOSSAL failure of the last poll (which you also wanted), you want another one, ovisan? :huh:

bladesharp
01-02-2010, 04:16 AM
phew !!!

ovisan
01-02-2010, 06:56 AM
I was already on f*n at that time cunt. I was applying for f*c.
This is the 1st time you attack me yourself and not with your dogs Dildo and sez. Your full of spunk now.
And another thing, did you just added 7 votes for Idol's option? Its hilarious.
I will join the list of those who left fst cause of his new moderator now.
Happy New Year.

Your problem was that you spoke when you were suppose to listen and think. Fst will regret tat they made you mod.

Just out of curiosity ask bcg owner and elektronik about the account named 'ovisan'. And first of all I never in my life address anyone with 'man'

Albo Da Kid
01-02-2010, 07:54 AM
This dude's obsession towards me and Cabalo has become a concern to the point where I fear for his mental stability.

Ovisan, everything will be alright my man. Take it one day at a time. The world loves you and don't let those who think of you as an inbreed pig hold you down (as sez would say lol)

Albo Da Kid
01-02-2010, 08:06 AM
Poll Results: Viewin this poll was a waste of precious time I will never get back (100% of the votes)

Pwned
http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/20959/Someone-got-the-arse-slap---Pie-to-the-face-Gif-/pieslap_revenge.gif

I think it's time to pull "The Pentamato" and create some dupe accounts.

dragoi92
01-02-2010, 12:19 PM
Cabalo is a good member . If u know him very well he can help u for everything. ANd if u do mistakes we will after u for a long time. And Ovisan i think that u made a mistake here that u open this thread . From what i read from cabalo i think that he helped u . Why are u saying those word for Cabalo? And why u dont like Cabalo now?

pentomato
01-02-2010, 01:51 PM
Poll Results: Viewin this poll was a waste of precious time I will never get back (100% of the votes)

Pwned
http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/20959/Someone-got-the-arse-slap---Pie-to-the-face-Gif-/pieslap_revenge.gif

I think it's time to pull "The Pentamato" and create some dupe accounts.

Alba you are such a bad girl.

pentomato
01-02-2010, 01:52 PM
This dude's obsession towards me and Cabalo has become a concern to the point where I fear for his mental stability.

Ovisan, everything will be alright my man. Take it one day at a time. The world loves you and don't let those who think of you as an inbreed pig hold you down (as sez would say lol)

Please don't you compare yourself to cabalo, not in a million years, enough said.

MiNiMAL
01-02-2010, 01:54 PM
/me vote NO

Albo Da Kid
01-02-2010, 03:21 PM
Please don't you compare yourself to cabalo, not in a million years, enough said.

I wasn't.

Cabalo
01-02-2010, 03:42 PM
I will join the list of those who left fst cause of his new moderator now.
Happy New Year.
That alone would have made my promotion something good for this place :yup:
Now, if you show some coherence, which you obviously won't, you'd say you want to leave this place because of me and ask this account to be disabled. I can assist you on that, just say the word.

Btw, last time I heard I was congratulated for helping some people leave this place. It's becoming possible to breath again around FST. :)

megabyteme
01-02-2010, 03:59 PM
This thread was a MASSIVE backfire. :lol:

There doesn't seem to be anyone else confused on the "issue", ovy. Maybe you should have compared your post history with Cabalo's before making such a leap. Just because you don't like someone DOES NOT mean that view is universal.

It's now well into the second day of the New Year where you are, perhaps you can blame this thread on a 2 day bender, or even post proof that you have checked yourself into Narcotics Anonymous program. ;)

QPD
01-02-2010, 05:18 PM
NO!
Cabalo rocks!

C-mos
01-02-2010, 05:45 PM
fucking noobs

Albo Da Kid
01-02-2010, 05:48 PM
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f85/Kyrian_Zenda/pwned.jpg

brento
01-02-2010, 05:54 PM
lol at the poll results

Albo Da Kid
01-02-2010, 06:01 PM
I think Ovisan is going to retire after this one...or at least take a break from posting for a good 2-3 months

ovisan
01-02-2010, 06:11 PM
Go wash a dish bus boy.

I see you asked your best-friend dragoi 92 to vote too. happy trading

ovisan
01-02-2010, 06:20 PM
I recon rambo was lucky that IdolEyes787 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/idoleyes787-197932) was smart enought not to leave me to proove cabalo's real nature. I don't care any longer. A friend said 'So much drama over stupidity' and he is right. Rambo I wish you all the best in the future. I have one last request tho, don't close this thread as you did with megabyteme's. If you wish to disable my account I dont give a flying pig, do it if it makes you feel better.

I might be back one day but for now I had enough. This place is yours Cabalo and Dildo, do whatever you want with it, I don't like what it has become.

pffm
01-02-2010, 06:29 PM
:wave: take care.

Cabalo
01-02-2010, 06:31 PM
The stupidity reigns.
lol @ closing MBM's thread and re-lol and changing poll results.

So, do you want this account of yours to be disabled or not? This is a yes/no question.

hotstuff
01-02-2010, 06:32 PM
maybe he's costipated ever think of that

Albo Da Kid
01-02-2010, 06:43 PM
Go wash a dish bus boy.

So the racist comments weren't enough. Now you feel the need to discriminate someone's work ethic.. Only someone who's backed against the corner would resort to such tactics. Or a lowlife fuckface like you

I might be back one day but for now I had enough. This place is yours Cabalo and Dildo, do whatever you want with it, I don't like what it has become.

Quitter

This place is far better off without you anyway. The only thing you've done these past few months is post ignorant hateful bullshit and then proposing to take the argument in the lounge where the "big boys hang"

LoL where's your big boys now. That's another self pawnage you caused yourself.

If you are to dumb to understand, these lounge guys would tell you to fuck off a long time ago but the only reason they didn't is because you were posting shit against me and a couple of others from the BT section which they don't like.
But even these guys get fed up when the limit is crossed. Corny posters and idiots like yourself are their Kryptonite and you my friend fit that description lol. I just hope you stick around and your idol Chalice unleashes on you...That'll be the funniest thing in the world lol

I guess you let that illusion get to your head and caused yourself this self pwnage. Don't hold this against yourself though...Shit happens

Albo Da Kid
01-02-2010, 06:45 PM
The stupidity reigns.
lol @ closing MBM's thread and re-lol and changing poll results.

So, do you want this account of yours to be disabled or not? This is a yes/no question.

lol he went offline cause he didn't wanna answer the question.

Albo Da Kid
01-02-2010, 07:01 PM
Ovisan. This is the Internetzz...... Serious business!!

Albo Da Kid
01-02-2010, 07:03 PM
Ovisannn!! I'll tell everybody you're not a scammer if you stay
:lol::lol:

Artemis
01-02-2010, 09:42 PM

And a cheater...............

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-have-you-ever-been-banned-unfairly-from-a-tracker-post3359364/postcount33

:whistling

megabyteme
01-02-2010, 10:31 PM
I think Arthur and his knights said it best...

Run Away! (http://www.intriguing.com/mp/_sounds/hg/runaway.wav)

:wave:

Cabalo
01-03-2010, 01:21 AM

And a cheater...............

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-have-you-ever-been-banned-unfairly-from-a-tracker-post3359364/postcount33

:whistling
Stalkers, stalkers...

IdolEyes787
01-03-2010, 01:31 AM
I'd say something but I I find it wiser not to get involved when women are fighting.

QPD
01-03-2010, 01:32 AM
I'd say something but I I find it wiser not to get involved when women are fighting.

women? what women?? Don;t tell me you are a sweet lesbian trapped in that u**y body!:shutup:

IdolEyes787
01-03-2010, 01:34 AM
You're confusing me with pentomato

pentomato
01-03-2010, 02:02 AM
You're confusing me with pentomato

Whos that your girlfriend?
Why would you mention my name? Are you jealous or something?

IdolEyes787
01-03-2010, 02:09 AM
Yes ,yes I am very astute of you to notice.

pentomato
01-03-2010, 02:13 AM

Hey Idol if you are bored, cut an artery or something, but leave me alone, but don't you start with me.

callum
01-03-2010, 02:16 AM

Hey Idol if you are bored, cut an artery or something, but leave me alone, but don't you start with me.

You tell him! He'll be sorry if he does, I know that.

pentomato
01-03-2010, 02:17 AM

The circus is full now...

IdolEyes787
01-03-2010, 02:21 AM

You mean I had a choice?Thanks you could have told me that before you know .

Quick someone call 911.

IdolEyes787
01-03-2010, 02:23 AM
Pentomato you really need to grow a thicker skin.Nothing that I have said in probably the last 6 months had any kind of malicious intent.

callum
01-03-2010, 02:25 AM
Pentomato seems to have won this one.

IdolEyes787
01-03-2010, 03:13 AM
Refresh my memory ,exactly how were we competing again?

callum
01-03-2010, 03:16 AM
You insulted him for no reason. He told you not start with him. You backed down. I've known 40 year old lesbians from new york with more balls.

callum
01-03-2010, 03:21 AM
Only just noticed this.

Not quite, there's still some vacancies. Obviously you can be the clown and bearded lady.

IdolEyes787
01-03-2010, 03:21 AM
Sorry refresh my memory again .Exactly where did I insult him , where did I back down and where where we competing?

megabyteme
01-03-2010, 03:26 AM
I kinda missed that too, Idol. :unsure:

And really, after the cross-dressing ventriloquist act, pento is kinda neutered and weird.

It's not so much victory as just walking away from a freak. :wacko:

IdolEyes787
01-03-2010, 03:27 AM
Refresh my memory exactly who are you again?

clocker
01-03-2010, 03:30 AM
I've known 40 year old lesbians from new york with more balls.
And lived to tell the tale?

megabyteme
01-03-2010, 03:37 AM
Refresh my memory exactly who are you again?

Sorry. I saw your leaf and thought you would be a nice lumberjack. My mistake. :dry:

IdolEyes787
01-03-2010, 03:45 AM
I think that civilization fell and no one bothered to post a notice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUctmDP8lJ4&

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUctmDP8lJ4&)For some reason youtube seems to have ceased to embed for me.
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUctmDP8lJ4&)

megabyteme
01-03-2010, 03:57 AM
I think that civilization fell and no one bothered to post a notice.

You look VASTLY different than I imagined. No wonder yer a lousy lumberjack.

qUctmDP8lJ4

For some reason youtube seems to have ceased to embed for me.

Don't worry, after another 8000 posts, you'll probably figure it out. :D

Tv Controls you
01-03-2010, 08:09 AM
Vote... now!

He has multiple proofs that you were trading... The proof is right there.

And your sorry attempt to say you were hacked is just stupid. :(
Your making enemies with the wrong people, trust me cabalo is a nice guy.

I think you should confess to what you did in the past and the community will accept that more than you being hacked lol.

Also you should apologize to cabalo for putting a good word out for you, because he went out of his way to back you and then you turn out to be a scamming trader....
It isn't his fault you traded, its yours. Step up to base.

This poll is wrong btw
It should be is ovisan full of shite

Artemis
01-03-2010, 10:43 AM

And nobody picked up on the double negative, english grammar is slacking even here in the last bastion :O

I find it hilarious that both pentomato and his (not so secret) lesbian identity
are both illiterate, what next ? I wait in avid anticipation........

ovisan
01-03-2010, 02:15 PM
I said someone use my nick or I ve been hacked cause I never remembered joining that site. I have been hacked once at t.ro and lost and recovered 4 accounts. As far as I know those pics are fake. I can always make an account somewhere and start posting bolloks. Cabalo a a prick simply by being friend with Dildo who licks anyones toes for a slice of bread. Its not him tho, its the place he comes from...

IdolEyes787
01-03-2010, 02:27 PM
You look VASTLY different than I imagined. No wonder yer a lousy lumberjack.

Sorry but it had to done

5zey8567bcg

pentomato
01-03-2010, 03:08 PM
Only just noticed this.

Not quite, there's still some vacancies. Obviously you can be the clown and bearded lady.

I would never take those jobs from you, you are doing a great job...

Ewwwyourface
01-03-2010, 04:47 PM
lol nerd drama

waeldiab
01-03-2010, 05:04 PM
Cabalo is a good member,he helped me so many time

megabyteme
01-03-2010, 06:59 PM
Sorry but it had to done

Lumberjack Song

That's a lot more of what I expected. Always a great clip! :D

And ovy, REALLY not sure what you are trying to do, but you would do FAR better by just letting things go. You are not "winning" anyone over to your "side". Actually, you just keep digging in deeper.

It is impossible to have a life without conflict, but you seem to attract/cause/dwell on (take your pick) it far more often than anyone else around here.

This pains me to say this, but BrianH's (aka, Eweyourface) posts are no longer the lamest on this site.

Cabalo
01-03-2010, 07:01 PM
I said someone use my nick or I ve been hacked cause I never remembered joining that site. I have been hacked once at t.ro and lost and recovered 4 accounts. As far as I know those pics are fake. I can always make an account somewhere and start posting bolloks. Cabalo a a prick simply by being friend with Dildo who licks anyones toes for a slice of bread. Its not him tho, its the place he comes from...
Oh, you're calling me a liar, huh?

Wait, I'll be back in a couple of hours with the links. Now it's football time & beer.

dragoi92
01-03-2010, 08:02 PM
Go wash a dish bus boy.

I see you asked your best-friend dragoi 92 to vote too. happy trading

And for what was that? Since for u we have some picture. But nevermind. Goodbye. See u ....... Really? When will we see u? Maybe with other acc?

Tv Controls you
01-03-2010, 09:28 PM

The possibility that someone else used your name is very low to none. But if you're so sure its a fake, I would do some research to prove that it isn't you. Instead of throwing around trash talk

ovisan
01-03-2010, 11:21 PM
I ve tried, I asked them for ovisan's ip to throw it into rambo's face and they banned my accounts ovisan2 and theraelovisan so something like this anyway.

Rambo bring those proofs you said you got mate apart for those 2 screens you keep shaking in mi face. Now you are too hardheadded to admit you were wrong and do whatever is necessary to prove that is my account.
Just bring me the proofs, I will answer and then live you and all your arse licking friends alone so you can be king in this deserted place you call yours.

sheriff 01
01-03-2010, 11:22 PM

The possibility that someone else used your name is very low to none. But if you're so sure its a fake, I would do some research to prove that it isn't you. Instead of throwing around trash talk

Actually, the possibility that someone used his name is very high actually. When someone has it in for you thats what they do. They register at invite forums your not currently a member of, register with your name and then proceed to destroy your reputation. I have seen this many times with several members and have also been a victim of this bullshit a long time ago. From what i know Ovisan is a fine chap and i cannot believe for one second that he was capable of anything like what he has been accused of.

Cabalo, I know that you have down you research on this one but you of all people should know that all the facts you have layed out are not solid enough to railroad anybody. Maybe i am missing some evidence which you have not supplied yet but everything you have gathered so far appears circumstantial. You are a very wise and informative member here, maybe you should just let this go man.

Cabalo
01-03-2010, 11:41 PM
He already admitted that account was his, and it was "hacked", have you missed that part?

And it's not me who is stalking someone, it's this prick. Everyone can attest that.

sheriff 01
01-03-2010, 11:59 PM
Maybe he is in such a rage because he may have been a victim of a frame job. Why else would someone be this upset if they were guilty of all this. It just doesnt make any sense to me for anyone to carry this fiasco on for days on end if they truly were guilty of anything.
Maybe by him saying his account was hacked he meant someone created that account and framed him? Sometimes miscommunication can lead to assumptions.
By the way im not suggesting you were stalking anybody, i just mean to bury the hatchet is all.

Cabalo
01-04-2010, 12:04 AM
I did bury the hatchet back then, I'm not the one who keeps bringing this up.
But don't worry, he is not going anywhere.

Nakadai
01-04-2010, 02:07 AM
Option #4, the important one could use a touch up. :smartass:

megabyteme
01-04-2010, 03:30 AM
It just doesnt make any sense to me for anyone to carry this fiasco on for days on end if they truly were guilty of anything.

http://i45.tinypic.com/2zqhcow.jpg

Tv Controls you
01-04-2010, 05:14 AM
He already admitted that account was his, and it was "hacked", have you missed that part?

And it's not me who is stalking someone, it's this prick. Everyone can attest that.

If you post the proofs of him saying it was hacked it would prove he was really a member at the site, and is trying to lie.

That's the only proof that is needed, because now he is claiming he never made an account there.

Cabalo
01-04-2010, 05:40 AM
He has admitted it here at FST, plenty of people read it. It's just a pain digging through so many posts. I'm not the only one who remembers this story, btw.

He has been lying since the beginning about everything. Just a paranoid kid, who believes he is being stalked by everyone and a victim of racism.

ovisan
01-04-2010, 06:15 AM
'victim of racism?'Never thought about that before, but your friends were. I said dont remember making the account overthere. If I did, I ve been hacked, if not I didn't.The possibility to be a name coincidence is highly. First of al ovisan is a croatian rock band. Then check iPlay's, cZone's and filelist.ro's user list, last time i ve checked there were at least 2 ovisan's on each. I ve tryed to open a warezbb account yesterday but couldn't cause guess what, the name 'ovisan' was already in use.

And those proofs seem dogy to me. How many times can someone scam at a private invite tracker before being caught? One, two, three times? The bloke scammed about TEN times innit? Would you allow someone 10 scams at fst? Or just ban him as soon as he is reported for his first scam?

I am not a kid and you made me do this. I used to enjoy fst, I used to love helping people but when you give as much as you can for a community and they accuse of of what you fight against then things will never be the way they were.

I have been hacked, before this 'ovisan' at the other site episode. I am sure I have posted that in here as well. I have recovered my trackers but never gave a fook about private invite forums.

sez
01-04-2010, 12:12 PM
Its the internet and I agree with you sheriff that its not that easy to prove anything.
My problem with this guy though is not even about that incident.Its how he's handled it and the intolerant bigot he is portraying himself as over and over again.

Also on his account,he kept
99% of the sites he was on.For what possible reason would he still be butthurt one year on?

A racist he is but he's also a mental wrapped up in this bubble of self importance and invisible motorcyles...
What reputation is this that he keeps going back and forth on?
He didn't cure shit,he's never walked on water,hell he aint even a virgin conception baby like feeling.

The only way to make this go away is if he lets it go away,nobody cares whether he got his nickname from jpaul's line dancing band or wherever.Hell most people here don't even know whether he exists to even care for his theatrics.

Teenagers! :rolleyes:
Jv4NJNxLWhs

Albo Da Kid
01-04-2010, 02:15 PM
I ve told you long time ago I ve got many accounts hacked. Probably that was one of them and I ve never bovered to recover the password there.

I said someone use my nick or I ve been hacked cause I never remembered joining that site.

Stop contradicting yourself!

Be a man and admit it. Nobody will give a fuck anyway cause nobody even knows you. But to say that you are innocent or that you were hacked and expect people to believe you, is an insult to our intelligence.

Albo Da Kid
01-04-2010, 02:23 PM
What reputation is this that he keeps going back and forth on?

Exactly..He doesn't have one and that's why he keeps bringing the "scamming accusation episode" up so he can get some form of recognition.

I guess the gal is hungry for some BT fame

Albo Da Kid
01-04-2010, 02:33 PM
I am not a kid and you made me do this.
You sound like a whore lol

Whore: "I'm not a slut but you made me become this way"
Guy: "I didn't tell you to go suck that dick"
Whore: "That wasn't me. That was someone who looked like me.....I got hacked (lol).....I was drunk
Guy: "Yea oooook. sure."

Tv Controls you
01-04-2010, 08:47 PM
I said someone use my nick or I ve been hacked cause I never remembered joining that site.

Stop contradicting yourself!

Be a man and admit it. Nobody will give a fuck anyway cause nobody even knows you. But to say that you are innocent or that you were hacked and expect people to believe you, is an insult to our intelligence.

really I mean I tend to believe your guilty because you contradicted yourself in this very thread.
But that doesn't really prove he is guilty. He may just be an idiot and didn't convey his story in the manner he wanted it to be interpreted.

A hard connection between him and another person needs to made. Ip address, people he traded with confessions, and things of that matter.

I feel terrible about the whole ordeal if you truly are innocent because this has affected your credibility greatly.
But you also offer no evidence that you are innocent.

To OP:
Post screen shot of your account with over 27gb uploaded on elektronik.

Or someone check "devilBoy" on elektronik and look at its ratio and upload.

Cabalo
01-04-2010, 09:00 PM
Devilboy = Ovisan at elektronik ?

ovisan
01-04-2010, 10:20 PM
No
ovisan=ovisan at elektROnik

ovisan
01-04-2010, 10:31 PM
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=23l0ec8&s=6

Cabalo
01-04-2010, 10:42 PM
karmic koala?

ovisan
01-04-2010, 10:45 PM
Just bring it on. I will answer any reasonable questions and I will prove all of you were wrong. I have other proofs that my accounts were hacked 14 months ago.

To clarify all that Dildo da Shit and sez-laughs-at-disabled-people said. I will point my options like this:
- rambo faked proofs (dont know why - I will find out till the end) or,
- I have signed up at that stupid site. My accounts were hacked(some trackers were I have used ovisan as a nickname and the same password. In other places, where I have also ovisan as a nickname but different passwords I have received PM with failed login attempt) I recovered only the trackers and not that one site and the cunt who did it(it might be one of you, I have his ip but is dinamic) got the ump or something and wanted to harm me or simply wanted some more accounts, or
- that is a nickname coincidence, as I said it before in some placed I was forced to use a different nickname cause ovisan was taken

ovisan
01-04-2010, 10:47 PM
karmic koala?

yeah.... I didn't had time to pump it up with all this hollyday chaos

Tv Controls you
01-04-2010, 10:52 PM

Also he proved the account was in his name.... I don't see why he would scam for a elektronik account when he had one of his own.

Unless he would want the other 2 accounts. You have proof of those 2 also.

ovisan
01-04-2010, 10:56 PM
Just bring it on. I will answer any reasonable questions and I will prove all of you were wrong. I have other proofs that my accounts were hacked 14 months ago.

http://forum.torrents.ro/bash-zone/5399-tampenii.html

I have asked at t.ro what to do when my accounts were hacked.

ovisan
01-04-2010, 11:00 PM

He got the account details from that trade from that message you posted. So I am assuming he took over the account???

What you are saying is that I now have 2 accounts at elektROnik? One goes by the name ovisan and one Devilboy? Now even you can't really believe this can you?
My account there was disabled for inactivity and recently enabled... I barely use one yet again two or who knows how many you think I got. From you lads I can expect anything(just read Dildo and sez's posts)

Tv Controls you
01-04-2010, 11:07 PM
He got the account details from that trade from that message you posted. So I am assuming he took over the account???

What you are saying is that I now have 2 accounts at elektROnik? One goes by the name ovisan and one Devilboy? Now even you can't really believe this can you?
My account there was disabled for inactivity and recently enabled... I barely use one yet again two or who knows how many you think I got. From you lads I can expect anything(just read Dildo and sez's posts)

I do not know....... Nothing adds up, and from the looks of it never will. I don't know what to believe.

Traders go through multiple accounts, so its very possible that you had more than one at any point in time. Its also possible you never logged in but just directly traded it, therefore keeping your ip anonymous.

Its impossible to defend yourself on this issue as I have just came to realize.
Unless their is a ip address match or a connection to one of the accounts you claimed yours, I think your innocent.

ovisan
01-04-2010, 11:17 PM
[QUOTE=ovisan;3366550]

Traders go through multiple accounts, so its very possible that you had more than one at any point in time. Its also possible you never logged in but just directly traded it, therefore keeping your ip anonymous.

:dry:

Now you see...according to what that site says I am a scammer not a trader so by definition I have to keep the accounts not pas them over as soon as I get them don't I?

Tv Controls you
01-04-2010, 11:28 PM
[QUOTE=Tv Controls you;3366551]

:dry:

Now you see...according to what that site says I am a scammer not a trader so by definition I have to keep the accounts not pas them over as soon as I get them don't I?

*post edited*

I can't decide based on the facts provided.

Ovisan provides almost no proof he didn't trade
Cabalo posts proof of a guy named ovisan trading, but finds no hard connection between the two.

As I see it the only thing making ovisan really look suspicious is his contradiction on words, which could have been done by accident.

ovisan
01-04-2010, 11:43 PM
I was talking about the accounts you acquired through the scam.
A smart trader would never expose their own ip address, as such you may have used a remote ip adress or proxy.

There is no evidence of it, but their is no evidence against it.
As I said I think your innocent until proven guilty

Apart from the last part it means you are a trader/scammer too innit bruv?
This is kinda funny actually... So I am fucking smart to use a 'remote ip adress or proxy' on trackers and sites but also incredibly stupid to use my usual nickname on a site to trade them...? Something is wrong here innit?

And the only evidence right now:
1) you contradicting yourself
2) screen-shots of a guy with the same name as you trading

I have said it before, I was not contradicting myself. I said either I have made an account there(it was more than a year ago so I simply dont remember opening one) and the same person that hacked into my trackers accounts done that one too, either I didn't had an account overthere and someone opened that account trying to frame me or just he couldn't find another nickname at that time.

Tv Controls you
01-04-2010, 11:46 PM
I have said it before, I was not contradiction myself. I said either I have made an account there(it was more than a year ago so I simply dont remember opening one) and the same person that hacked into my trackers accounts done that one too, either I didn't had an account overthere and someone opened that account trying to frame me or just he couldn't find another nickname at that time.

Ovisan if your going to post a crazy story your unfortunately going to need proofs. You're going to have to go out of your way to disprove this all.

I would talk to administration on T-i and see if they can help you at all get information on your account.

Arguing with cabalo isn't going to help you. If you truly are innocent I believe that you should find a way to disprove all this mess.

ovisan
01-04-2010, 11:56 PM
Ovisan if your going to post a crazy story your unfortunately going to need proofs. You're going to have to go out of your way to disprove this all.

I would talk to administration on T-i and see if they can help you at all get information on your account.

I have proofs!
http://forum.torrents.ro/bash-zone/5399-tampenii.html

Someone hacked into my accounts 14 months ago. Please don't tell me I have planned 2 years all this. It doesn't make any sense mate.

Okay that would be brilliant. Go to that stupid site and tell them to give you the ip address used for that account and ask me or Cabalo for my IP. If are the same I will leave this place and I promise I will give you all my accounts details and get banned everywhere but if they don't what's in it for me? Apart from cleaning my name dragged thru mud for all this time.

ovisan
01-05-2010, 12:06 AM
Arguing with cabalo isn't going to help you. If you truly are innocent I believe that you should find a way to disprove all this mess.

How about this: he started all this by asking Dildo ta Prick to post those screenshots for him. He could ave easily gone to that site and ask for more proofs, IPs and whatever they do to find traders. Instead he publicly expose me here at fst so I can get all the rage of all his followers. The good thing is that no tracker staff believed his silly proofs and no1 apart from cossanostra banned me. They did asked for other accounts proofs tho and seeing that the rest of them were fine they found me innocent. And now I am talking about big, important trackers not just some silly ones with weird stuffers

Rart
01-05-2010, 01:31 AM
I wonder in how many languages I could say "I don't give a fuck".

megabyteme
01-05-2010, 01:41 AM

Here's #2, (I thought Albanian would be a nice touch for this thread :D )

Unė nuk do tė japė njė dėshtak

(Ofc, via Google translate)

Artemis
01-05-2010, 01:44 AM

You did give a fuck enough to post that you don't give a fuck?
I on the other hand take a more liberal approach, I do give a fuck because at this point this particular piece of pollution has become irritating, so to break it down into simple terms so that ovisan will understand it, YOU started this thread ovisan and now after 10 pages of schlock all I can conclude is that you brought a knife to a gun fight!
You can prattle on now about how innocent you are etc ad nauseum, ad infinitum but the mud has already stuck and you truly look an utter nimrod, have fun clearing your 'reputation' though it is your own stubborn mulishness which has dug you in this hole.

sheriff 01
01-06-2010, 04:21 AM
It just doesnt make any sense to me for anyone to carry this fiasco on for days on end if they truly were guilty of anything.

http://i45.tinypic.com/2zqhcow.jpg

But O.J. was innocent!! ;)

megabyteme
01-06-2010, 07:48 AM

I rest my case...:D

However, the antics of the "innocent" were quite strange until he was ultimately arrested again. It is strange how people react when a community disproves of one's (perception) of guilt.

I remember some old Alfred Hitchcock/Twilight Zone shows where someone committed a murder and their guilt led them to getting caught/punished.

Another thing "interesting" (OK, I'm stretching in this thread, but you are reading this, so bear with me) about this is that for someone who is "persecuting" and "going after" a mere powerless member here...cabalo seems to be pretty non-aggressive, and taking a lot of shit off of that member.

And that mere member seems to be the "target" of a lot of us.:unsure:

dragoi92
01-06-2010, 02:54 PM

Here's #2, (I thought Albanian would be a nice touch for this thread :D )

Unė nuk do tė japė njė dėshtak

(Ofc, via Google translate)

I can translate for u,

Une nuk te jap nje te qime.

dragoi92
01-06-2010, 03:02 PM
But this is if u translate word by word
But by meaning is
Une nuk e prish fare terezine.

The_Martinator
01-06-2010, 04:37 PM
dragoi to the rescue, lol

ovisan
01-06-2010, 05:11 PM

I rest my case...:D

However, the antics of the "innocent" were quite strange until he was ultimately arrested again. It is strange how people react when a community disproves of one's (perception) of guilt.

I remember some old Alfred Hitchcock/Twilight Zone shows where someone committed a murder and their guilt led them to getting caught/punished.

Another thing "interesting" (OK, I'm stretching in this thread, but you are reading this, so bear with me) about this is that for someone who is "persecuting" and "going after" a mere powerless member here...cabalo seems to be pretty non-aggressive, and taking a lot of shit off of that member.

And that mere member seems to be the "target" of a lot of us.:unsure:

megabyteme extends clean right hand and has no crossed fingers on the left...

I cant even be bovered to answer you mate or read your wole post... Just do whatever you fricking hell feel like doing.

I am here to answer Cabalo's accusations nothing else

Albo Da Kid
01-06-2010, 05:19 PM
You sure you're here only because of that?

I got the impression that your intentions were to gang up on him with "the big boys" (<<lul)

Funny how this thread took a turn and you became the victim instead lmfao

ovisan
01-06-2010, 05:59 PM
I actually wanted his attention boldie. He was ignoring my every post in the BT section therefore I wanted to bring him here to explain himself. I wonder why didn't he ignored me when he got (made) those proofs. I hope he has more to say cause I want to clarify this once and for all.

Albo Da Kid
01-06-2010, 06:15 PM
I actually wanted his attention boldie. He was ignoring my every post in the BT section therefore I wanted to bring him here to explain himself. I wonder why didn't he ignored me when he got (made) those proofs. I hope he has more to say cause I want to clarify this once and for all.

Oh right...So you couldn't PM him and try to let him know what was going on. You felt the need to come here in the Lounge and take potshots at him right?

If you conviced him that you weren't the scammer and provided decent proof, he would have let everybody know and your name would have been cleared but that wasn't your intention. You started this thread to take personal shots at him and it backfired.
This is probably the biggest self-ownage since 2008

ovisan
01-06-2010, 06:17 PM
He accused me in public, I will prove my innocence in public. Fight fire with fire

susiserken
01-06-2010, 06:18 PM
yawns lol

Cabalo
01-06-2010, 06:20 PM
Right now I'm finishing help solve other most urgent issues happening as we speak.
I'll be back to this place tomorrow, and you'll have to explain some nice stuff I got meanwhile.

Albo Da Kid
01-06-2010, 06:27 PM
He accused me in public, I will prove my innocence in public. Fight fire with fire

Technically, I accused you in public not him.

lol @ fight fire with fire. You just proved my point. THis thread was to take potshots at him more then clearing your name up.

As I said if you want some1's attention PM them, don't open threads about them in hopes that he'll get slaughtered by the trolls.

But you're a dumb lowlife dickhead so I don't blame you for trying to get even lol. Too bad you got shitted on throughout this whole thread though. I feel bad

ovisan
01-06-2010, 06:33 PM
You are not important boldie, you are nothing but a tool, a servant, you dont think - he is, if he says 'Dildo jump', you ask 'How high?'. We all know it

I don't know why am I wasting time with you, I got nothing else to say to you wank-stain

Albo Da Kid
01-06-2010, 06:50 PM
You are not important boldie, you are nothing but a tool, a servant, you dont think - he is, if he says 'Dildo jump', you ask 'How high?'. We all know it

What we all know is that you're a two-time loser. First you get exposed then you go on owing yourself for about a year straight. Now that's the true definition of "tool" and "sore loser"

Cabalo, have you ever asked me to do anything for you and obeyed like a servant?
Matter fact none of us have asked eachother for anything. I remember once when he offered me a fsc invite and that's about it.

Bald is the new style btw, dicksucker. Get with the program.....Matter fact as a punishment for owning yourself in this thread you have to go and get a 0-Nazi haircut. It suits you you racist motherfuck

Cabalo
01-06-2010, 06:56 PM
Whatever I say, he'll call me a liar, innit ?
I remember being chatting with Albo and telling him to go check out this stuff I had been handed. Basically, those two same screenies I posted here, plus the original links for the threads, the ones you say I edited them :lol:
Whatever he wanted to do with them, fine with me, I'm not his dad. If I showed them to him, it was because I trusted him, and wouldn't question his judgement, whichever it would be.
Just trying to find motivation to go fetch them and post them here, so people will see they are unmodified (not that you have any credibility to anyone, but ok...).
Then you will be the liar here, and accusing me of lying. Just because this is the lounge, board rules still apply. And you have then severely infracted them.

Well, you have already infracted them, and I wouldn't have to justify any actions taken on you. No one would care, tbh.

But I will make you this question, and be very aware whatever you answer, will have an impact on your presence here:

Were the screens I posted in any manner edited or manipulated to show fake data/details/whatever?

dragoi92
01-06-2010, 06:59 PM
I want to say something.
When i had some problem with Cabalo i asked it in pm because we all have do something wrong when we comed here for first time and when we have been new in torrenting. Than he talked with me and said to me the reason. Than i learned from my mistake. But u are not learning. This isnt the real life. So just go around and catch a girlfriend and do whatever u want with her.
Bye

ovisan
01-06-2010, 07:21 PM
Were the screens I posted in any manner edited or manipulated to show fake data/details/whatever?

How am I suppose to know? All I had from you were the 2 screenshots. No profile link to that site, no IP address proofs nothing else to prove it was me. I can ask someone to modify those proofs with your name instead of mine. Would you quit this bord then, whe I will 'prove' you are a scammer?

Its up to you if yre going to ban me. That will only prove I was right and your proofs were edited.

I got a coulpe of questions for you too: what is fst policy about unfounded public accusations, and what tracker will ever ban anyone based only on screenshots?

Cabalo
01-06-2010, 07:36 PM

How am I suppose to know? All I had from you were the 2 screenshots. No profile link to that site, no IP address proofs nothing else to prove it was me. I can ask someone to modify those proofs with your name instead of mine. Would you quit this bord then, whe I will 'prove' you are a scammer?

Its up to you if yre going to ban me. That will only prove I was right and your proofs were edited.

I got a coulpe of questions for you too: what is fst policy about unfounded public accusations, and what tracker will ever ban anyone based only on screenshots?
How are you supposed to know? Weren't you a member at that very same board, even admitted registering other accounts there to contact staff, and you want me to believe you didn't care looking for posts where the ovisan word shows up? :rolleyes:
That's how i got the screenies, i used the search function. That makes me a fucking genius.

about your question: a) it's done on a case-per-case analysis, usually taking in account the user's contribution to the board in the past and b) I know quite a few, but it would be better you ask them, I don't staff any tracker.

ovisan
01-06-2010, 08:04 PM
This in worst that the megabyteme thread. I will say it again:
At that time I was signing-up to anything p2p related, there are two scenarios: One, I have signed up with that site, (nickname ovisan), my accounts were hacked as I have said it before. Whoever hack my trackers accounts hacked into that site too. I have recovered my trackers, or at least the ones I cared about, but not that site(I didn't really needed another tracker invite site as I was already a member here and t.ro). When I realised what happened, I opened a thread at t.ro asking what's to be done. They said he was not using a static IP so I cannot catch him(http://forum.torrents.ro/bash-zone/5399-tampenii.html ). I had my accounts back, that was the good bit and just forgot about it.
Two, someone else used my name, with or without the intention to do me bad. I will repeat myself once more saying that ovisan is a common word, it means something in Czech and is a rock band name as well. Also there are a fer 'ovisans' at iPlay and filelist.ro.

Now, when you showed those proofs I went to that site, opened another account, told them the story and asking for more details. They the banned that account, all I got was: 'trader'. I opened another one which was banned again before getting to post on their chatbox.
I cannot comment on your answers, you talking bolloks now.

megabyteme
01-06-2010, 09:17 PM
This in worst that the ovisan-demanded, megabyteme thread.

Don't forget that part...:dry:

And, as others have noted since then...you DO make racist comments- you just don't seem to realize that. Every time you have "attacked" someone for being Albanian, you have been making racist comments. Just substitute in the word, "black" or "Asian" or any other minority where you have used the word "Albanian" and see how long you last on any site.

Regardless, I apologized, for that incident, as per our (very loose) agreement.

Good luck with this hole you have dug, OJ-isan!

megabyteme
01-06-2010, 09:57 PM
Edit/addition because I can be "bovered" to read-

megabyteme extends clean right hand and has no crossed fingers on the left...

I cant even be bovered to answer you mate or read your wole post... Just do whatever you fricking hell feel like doing.

It seems you can't be "bovered" to remember your part of the "agreement" either...

... also cause I respect when someone asks something politely I open my palm too and promise I will never pick on megabyteme(notice I have spelled your name the right way) or his friends.

And I guess that really depends on one's view of "pick on". If the view is starting a several-day intensive where you spew venom and racial slurs, then yes, you have broken our agreement.

However, since this past week has turned into you being repeatedly, and painfully, sodomized in public until you squeal like a lost, hungry piglet, then I guess I am the one who broke our agreement.

Sorry about that.

ovisan
01-06-2010, 11:34 PM
Honestly mate, do you have a life? How can anyone who's got nothing to say can make some scary long posts like yours? I bet you are one of them blokes who talk with themselvs while walking on the street. It seems like you know me better than I do, for every word I say you post half a page of bolloks nobody reads. You said you've got kids and a wife, do you ever get to see them? Proly in your way to the bog and then back to the PC... For Christmas we both promised we will stop cunting each other, and most of all you wanted to make peace and I accepted. I kept my part of the bargain. Let me know if you want another thread. I off tomorrow cause of the snow so I got enough time only for you...

Tv Controls you
01-07-2010, 12:10 AM
Who are you to judge what people do on their free time.

All you are doing is attacking everyone in this thread.... This definitely will not clear your "trader" status..
I'm all for getting issues resolved, but harassing members isn't really going to help.

*also to OP or Cabalo: Were you told about the screenshots prior to them being posted or where they posted without being confronted first.

megabyteme
01-07-2010, 12:32 AM
No worries, OJ-isan. I am just properly seeing you off...

And as for, "knowing you better than you know yourself", sure. Here it comes...

You are an idiot!

See, I do know you pretty well, don't I? :naughty:

And advice to someone I know "so" well...Close this thread and keep your head down for the next week, or until we completely forget about you (Those are probably about the same amount of time).

BTW, I go through massive amounts of graduate level material every week. Your posts are the equivalent of an email on a 1TB HDD. :D

ovisan
01-07-2010, 12:42 AM
If I am an idiot why do you keep answering me? I was done with you weeks ago but you keep asking for more like a slag... I can't see any point in this.
Note that these were my last words addressed to you mate. I wish you a happy life with your kids and wife and one word of advice: please tell them to stay away from forums cause one day you are going to start fighting eachother for a tracker invitation...

megabyteme
01-07-2010, 12:57 AM
I can't see any point in this.

OMG, you are starting to catch on...

I wish you a happy life with your kids and wife and one word of advice: please tell them to stay away from forums cause one day you are going to start fighting eachother for a tracker invitation...

I will tell them to stay away from traders. :lol: I have not asked for anything in months.

Thanks for the nice sentiments, though. Those are appreciated. :happy:

Tv Controls you
01-07-2010, 04:34 AM
If I am an idiot why do you keep answering me? I was done with you weeks ago but you keep asking for more like a slag... I can't see any point in this.
Note that these were my last words addressed to you mate. I wish you a happy life with your kids and wife and one word of advice: please tell them to stay away from forums cause one day you are going to start fighting eachother for a tracker invitation...

These where your last words lol

You said you've got kids and a wife, do you ever get to see them? Proly in your way to the bog and then back to the PC...

I'm also sure his kids wont Trade for an invite.

ovisan
01-07-2010, 08:33 AM
These where your last words lol

You said you've got kids and a wife, do you ever get to see them? Proly in your way to the bog and then back to the PC...I'm also sure his kids wont Trade for an invite.

You alrite mate? Sure your pants aren't tight? Seems to me yre just posting bolloks just for the sake of posting and to get into cabalo's graces. You had a few decent posts that , without your intention, helped me prove my point and now you gone back stupid... Why do I bother?

megabyteme
01-07-2010, 09:15 AM
Why do I bother?

I really prefer it when you say "bover", oh well, at least you learned a new English word today. Well done!

However, you have managed to stumble on today's magic phrase. Congratulations!!!

Now if you can only figure out what it means...

As for your comments regarding TVCY, he was the only one "bovering" to give you the benefit of the doubt in this whole thread. You seem to have lost him also.

So here is the part in Thelma and Louise where you take a look in the mirror (because even T&L had more company than you do right now) and drive off the cliff with (a very minuscule) amount of...I feel dirty for even saying it...

/me gives up on finishing the sentence.

Don't bover to write. We won't miss you...:noes:

ovisan
01-07-2010, 12:08 PM
Yre worse than mi last burd, gotta have the last word innit?

dragoi92
01-07-2010, 01:50 PM
Yre worse than mi last burd, gotta have the last word innit?

Why are u posting? U write the final word so go out with friends now or if u have gf or wife go with them.
Bye
See u after some months or year. It is more better that u dont post again

chalice
01-07-2010, 01:55 PM
Quite possibly the best thread of the year so far.

It veers cryptically from ponce to fucking ponce as to become an indecipherable slag-heap of cunts talking shite.

Gotta love the internets, youse fucking ponces.

dragoi
01-08-2010, 05:35 AM
Dont let them beat you ovisan, fight fight, dont let teh thread die.

dragoi92
01-08-2010, 06:49 AM

Who are u?

PlayeR
01-08-2010, 06:59 AM
he made that account before..
he should be asking that question

ovisan
01-08-2010, 09:17 AM

:gunsmilie:

I'm a bit stuck here mate, how about a bit of help...

dragoi
01-08-2010, 01:00 PM
No cant do ovisan, if ya want to get stronger ya need to beat them alone.

megabyteme
01-08-2010, 09:39 PM

I will take a minute here to make a sincere post. There are lessons in this that may help you in the future.

Honestly, your "position" was considerably better before starting this thread.

Your "position" was considerably better before taking everything in the past 14 months as an attack on you.

Your "position" was considerably better before making racial slurs against (anyone), but in this case, Albanians.

You have been digging this hole for quite some time. The only way you get out of it is to stop doing the things that have gotten you so dug in.

Let go of ALL of these grudges.

Make some valuable posts.
Answer a few members questions.
Go have fun discussing movies, music, politics, whatever that does not involve this "rivalry".

Become a valuable member. Nobody cares about ANY of this. Just make use of the site. Share the things you know and like. If you have a difference of views, make your best argument and see how that flies.

No one is out to get you, ovisan. If the 14-month old posts were going to have any repercussions to you, they would have happened already.

There is so much irony here... you want to "clear your name", but you feel you need to burn everything to the ground to do so. You are fighting a battle that was long forgotten. The only reason why it is a topic now, is that you brought it up AGAIN.

If Cabalo wanted to get rid of you, he could have done so on several occasions in this thread. There have been plenty.

The best things you can do...

-Close this thread.
-Delete the negative quotes in your signature.
-Go discuss topics that are of interest to you and others. This is actually a good forum- better than most of the tracker forums, with less intrusive moderation. Feel free to discuss stuff and make your presence here enjoyable.

The other option is to continue down this hole until you REALLY cross a line, or someone decides you are not worth the effort of reading/modding your threads.

I think you will find that no one actually hates you, they hate the way you have been representing yourself. Represent yourself differently.

There is your answer and the only help you need.

S3v3N
01-08-2010, 09:52 PM

I will take a minute here to make a sincere post. There are lessons in this that may help you in the future.

Honestly, your "position" was considerably better before starting this thread.

Your "position" was considerably better before taking everything in the past 14 months as an attack on you.

Your "position" was considerably better before making racial slurs against (anyone), but in this case, Albanians.

You have been digging this hole for quite some time. The only way you get out of it is to stop doing the things that have gotten you so dug in.

Let go of ALL of these grudges.

Make some valuable posts.
Answer a few members questions.
Go have fun discussing movies, music, politics, whatever that does not involve this "rivalry".

Become a valuable member. Nobody cares about ANY of this. Just make use of the site. Share the things you know and like. If you have a difference of views, make your best argument and see how that flies.

No one is out to get you, ovisan. If the 14-month old posts were going to have any repercussions to you, they would have happened already.

There is so much irony here... you want to "clear your name", but you feel you need to burn everything to the ground to do so. You are fighting a battle that was long forgotten. The only reason why it is a topic now, is that you brought it up AGAIN.

If Cabalo wanted to get rid of you, he could have done so on several occasions in this thread. There have been plenty.

The best things you can do...

-Close this thread.
-Delete the negative quotes in your signature.
-Go discuss topics that are of interest to you and others. This is actually a good forum- better than most of the tracker forums, with less intrusive moderation. Feel free to discuss stuff and make your presence here enjoyable.

The other option is to continue down this hole until you REALLY cross a line, or someone decides you are not worth the effort of reading/modding your threads.

I think you will find that no one actually hates you, they hate the way you have been representing yourself. Represent yourself differently.

There is your answer and the only help you need.

Just create another account ffs .

megabyteme
01-08-2010, 10:10 PM
Just create another account ffs .

But I like this user name... :sadwalk:

:D

dragoi
01-08-2010, 11:40 PM
Wait a minute, aren't all this fights just for fun ?

dragoi92
01-09-2010, 02:02 AM
Wait a minute, aren't all this fights just for fun ?

Maybe yes , maybe not. We are helping comunity here.

JPaul
01-09-2010, 10:05 PM
This is actually a good forum- better than most of the tracker forums, with less intrusive moderation.

See there's the thing. Chaps think this is a tracker forum now. In spite of everything else here.

megabyteme
01-09-2010, 10:52 PM
I don't think I implied that. "...better than most of the..." is different from "better than the rest of.."

I've never seen a torrent posted here. Can't say I would call it a tracker for that reason alone. If it's not a tracker, it can't be a tracker forum.

Did I just argue that point? :unsure:

The_Martinator
01-10-2010, 12:14 PM
I don't think I implied that. "...better than most of the..." is different from "better than the rest of.."

I've never seen a torrent posted here. Can't say I would call it a tracker for that reason alone. If it's not a tracker, it can't be a tracker forum.

This is megabyteme pwning JPaul. Just so ya understand...

ovisan
01-10-2010, 12:58 PM

No, that's not him. He's here to kiss 'important' arses so he could become 'important' too.

dragoi
01-10-2010, 01:19 PM
Ovisan striking again.

megabyteme
01-10-2010, 02:14 PM
No, that's not him. He's here to kiss 'important' arses so he could become 'important' too.

That wasn't even cleaver the first time you said it. Now it is just a sad repeat... First you said it was about "getting invited", now it's about "being important".;)

The more interesting topic would be, "Why do you come here, ovisan?" Nobody likes you. You don't do anything outside of pursuing your stupid "rivalries". You aren't even cleaver or fun.

Your existence here is circular- you come here to fight (poorly) and have nothing you are truly fighting for. You never come out on top. Are you a masochist? Do you enjoy the abuse?

Most of us have friends and engage in other interests here. You have nothing... What's the point?

dragoi
01-10-2010, 06:45 PM
Nobody likes you.Not true.

megabyteme
01-10-2010, 09:40 PM
Nobody likes you.Not true.

Sorry, dragoi. I forgot about you. :)

Nwv61Uu1fdA

ovisan
01-10-2010, 10:13 PM
Sorry megabyteme (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/megabyteme-227780) mate, I just couldn't help it. You are in my ignore list, and I see you keep posting in here, bumping the lovely thread. You prolly called me a cunt in 100 boring sentences again but is okay, I am glad to be called 'cunt' by someone like you. Its funny tho, when we promised we ll stop calling eachother cunts I was really hopping I was done with you and just focus on Rambo and his fake accusations but it seems you just cant keep your word (and mug). I said it before, I used to really like it here but when they done what they done to me I had to fight back, I dont care if you like it or not.

I can't say I am really happy about the pool results but we are getting there.I hope he will come back with more proofs as he promised and then I will close the thread and promise never to come back... Untill then: Vote!

megabyteme
01-10-2010, 10:23 PM
The old, "I'm not going to read your posts, but I will respond to the things I want to respond to" ploy. Not working. :noes:

It was 14 months ago and forgotten. Move on. You don't even have to leave the site. Just grow past this.

_rAHnwWfsaY

dragoi
01-10-2010, 10:30 PM
¬_¬

ovisan
01-16-2010, 10:00 AM
Alrite then, so he gives invites to trackers in exchange of your loyalty. Fair play.
I wonder what will happen when he'll run out of invites to feed his dogs.

megabyteme
01-16-2010, 01:01 PM
Invites?!!! You are still yammering on about invites?!!!

There has only been one invite passed between Cabalo and Myself. It was before I actually knew him very well, but knew of him as someone who cared about the site and community.

He sent me a request for a fairly easy to-get-into site that he had heard good things about. He is still very active on that site. I have not asked or received any invitations from Cabalo. Ever.

Your problem, ovisan, is that you do not understand what friendship means. You are stuck at a level where "friends" get together and trade baseball cards, comics, and marbles. You see the people here as nothing more than a means to your desires.

Many of us actually like the people here. We have plenty of places RW, or online, to go. We have opportunities and lives ahead of us. We have families, or at least those who care about our well being.

You truly show how pathetic your life is when you fail to see past the most basic level of human interaction. Keep thinking about "arse kissing" and "invite giving" being all that holds us as friends. That's so MUCH easier than actually finding a friend and maintaining that relationship, isn't it ovisan?

Until then, keep dwelling in old, forgotten, "rivalries" and empty dramas. When you see a group of friends chatting, try to jump in and turn their discussion into a drama- that way you can be part of the "cool" kids, right, ovisan?

This petty shit you involve your self in is worthless. Go interact in forems (even on this site) where you come across people with similar interests. If you was to "spice things up" find debatable points of view and argue those. Spread yourself out, find multiple areas of interest with hundreds of people who each share those joys. That is how you make use of this site. Then, when someone mentions that your relationship with "person x" is about "arse kissing" and "invites", you will realize just how stupid that comment really is...

megabyteme
01-16-2010, 01:01 PM
Double post...

Nothing to see here. Please keep moving.

Cabalo
01-16-2010, 03:06 PM
Alrite then, so he gives invites to trackers in exchange of your loyalty. Fair play.
:rolleyes: Another lie, another failure, another cheer display of your imbecility.

Actually, as MBM said, it was him who invited me to one of those trackers you probably don't give attention, because they are so easy go get into.
I never invited him to any place else, but seeing he gets that reputation for himself, I'll tell you this: he'll probably get invited in the coming days to some place where you will never ever manage to get into.
Now you can whine all you want bitch.

ovisan
01-16-2010, 06:34 PM
Honestly now, I don't give a flying fuck where you invite your dogs to mate. But what you just said enforced my previous statement, that you promise them invites for their loyalty. I was not referring only to the person that posted just before you, but for the majority of the people that likes you. About megabyteme (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/megabyteme-227780) I have said nuff bad things, he is much older than me or most of us and I feel ashamed for what I did. Now he is in my ignore list(not because of him, but for what I did, arguing like a tart for something that didnt worth it) and I am planning to never change that.
What were you trying to do here? Make me curious? Or feel sorry for not being someone in your long list of dick worshippers so I can gain a bit more in my dick size as well? No way Jose! I am only using 3 trackers and now working to reduce that number to 2. I work for bandwidth and don't give a flying fuck about my e-penis. I thought you know that. I was hopping that you have nuff trust in yourself and those screens and you will try to get me banned in places I belong to. Once there you would make a prick out of yourself, that would have been a colossal win for me. This was another of the reasons I have opened this thread but it seems that I have failed again. Its even you are really not full of shite, you don't give a shite(whitch really annoys me now) or you don't reust yourseld and your 'proofs' enough.
I wonder how many invites to trackers and forums you had to give for those who voted NO...

Cabalo
01-16-2010, 06:38 PM
http://trollcats.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/op_is_a_troll_trollcat.jpg

ovisan
01-16-2010, 06:47 PM
Yes I am a troll. Yours!

megabyteme
01-16-2010, 06:48 PM
Honestly now, I have failed again.

Took some snipping, but I got it down to the truth. *phew*

pentomato
01-16-2010, 08:40 PM

You are such a little kid, grow up man, let go of your anger, you are out of control,let go.
Cabalo doesn't need to give invites to anyone for anything, He is a wonderful guy and mod and no, he never gave me anything, so shut up and get out already, you stink with the same song over and over nobody believes a word of what you have to say, shame on you for all those lies you are trying to spread around.

ovisan
01-16-2010, 09:58 PM
shame on you for all those lies you are trying to spread around.

He fricking started it. Posting fake screens about me being a trader and scamer.

I only answered you to say that judging by your last post there are 2 scenarios:
1. You are a tart that never been paid
2. He's a nounce and you a silly child: 'No, he neever gave any cookies I jumped into his van by myself'
In any case you've been shit stabbed and you are looking for more.
Ta-ra

Tv Controls you
01-16-2010, 10:10 PM

He fricking started it. Posting fake screens about me being a trader and scamer.

I only answered you to say that judging by your last post you are definitely a prostitute

You have still refused to prove the proofs wrong.....

So why don't you cut the Bull shit.

pentomato
01-16-2010, 10:40 PM

I only answered you to say that judging by your last post there are 2 scenarios:
2. He's a nounce and you a silly child: 'No, he neever gave any cookies I jumped into his van by myself'
Ta-ra

Prozac will do wonders for you bro, you are sick, don't listen to the voices, enoug is enough already.

Artemis
01-16-2010, 11:06 PM

Ta-ra

Your a true vulgarian, aren't you ?

ovisan
01-16-2010, 11:06 PM
Prozac will do wonders for you bro, you are sick, don't listen to the voices, enoug is enough already.

Fook off dis thread then 'bro'.

ovisan
01-16-2010, 11:09 PM

You might wanna be careful what you posting mate, there's a few people here that will consider that as an act of racism. Funny I know.

Artemis
01-16-2010, 11:14 PM

You might wanna be careful what you posting mate, there's a few people that will consider that as an act of racism

Only the truly oafish, vulgar as in coarse you illiterate peasant, I was casting aspersions on your bog trotting turn of phrase

ovisan
01-16-2010, 11:16 PM
Don't you have a crouch to kiss good nite bruv?

Artemis
01-16-2010, 11:21 PM
Go kiss an arse

My premise.....amply demonstrated :naughty:

ovisan
01-16-2010, 11:24 PM
Go kiss an arse

My premise.....amply demonstrated :naughty:

Your welcome. Now fuck of

pentomato
01-16-2010, 11:30 PM

You might wanna be careful what you posting mate, there's a few people here that will consider that as an act of racism. Funny I know.

ahahhaahahaha, so if I call you a moron I am been a racist? where are my manners.
I am pissed off my tempranillo bottle of wine is gone, so shut up already, you are like a broken record, nobody cares about what you have to say anyway, this thread is all about you getting out of control, and let me tell you this, nobody listens to you, when you get out of control, scream or insult anyone, you lost the credibility you never had.
I should go out and buy a Marques de caceres, but it is already 6:30PM, tomorrow is another day.
Ovisan, drink a glass of wine, you will feel great, you already served your purpose here trying to discredit Cabalo, it didn't work, move on, get a hobby.

pentomato
01-16-2010, 11:31 PM

Fook off dis thread then 'bro'.

Remember your manners

ovisan
01-16-2010, 11:43 PM

ahahhaahahaha, so if I call you a moron I am been a racist? where are my manners.

I be been accused of racism here against: Indians, Pakistani, Buddhists, Albanians, Romanians, Muslims, Paykes and the funny part is that some of them are not even a race...
One other thing: if you dont care what I got to say in this thread then why on earth you keep posting here? I don't know you, this was the first time I read one of your posts and you insulted me in the very first one. You defended Cabalo. Fair play to you. You can tell him everithing you want to say, send him all your love and liquids in private but don't protect him by insulting people that you don't even know they exist.

I am havin a lager to. Im pissed that my football team drew again today. Well... cheers mate

Cabalo
01-16-2010, 11:48 PM
I feel tempted to close this thread, out of pity for you.
But you deserve to stay in the hole you've dug. Which by the way tends to get deeper.
You brought a shovel big enough.

Cabalo
01-16-2010, 11:50 PM
Oh, ovisan, your backup never really came. Reminds me the battle of Little Bighorn.

ovisan
01-16-2010, 11:51 PM
Oh, ovisan, your backup never really came. Reminds me the battle of Little Bighorn.

I dont really need any help to prove what a cunt you really are mate

megabyteme
01-16-2010, 11:55 PM
While it is slightly pleasant to see him slowly fester in the bed he made, reminiscent of the "sloth" character in Se7en, he seriously needs to come up with some new material for his shtick.

At some point, ovisan needs to shut his mouth, get over it, become a valuable member here, or move on...

pentomato
01-17-2010, 12:15 AM

Come on man, you made a fool out of yourself long enough, time to let go, breath in breath out, just let go, if you don't your blood pressure will go up and you know what happens then. Just let it go.

ovisan
01-17-2010, 12:16 AM
You only really have about 3 English speaking puffs that kiss your shite in this thread. I don't give a flying fook about them. Is you I want to confront. You said you got new proofs about me being a trader and that. Well, lets see them then.

Is funny if you think you won. Just because some numbnuts defended you and insulted me doesn't make you a winner. I knew you were being idolised by kids in here and I am sure you have helped a lot of them too. I knew they will defend you and there's no way I'll get away with this thread. i knew what will come from megabiteme's thread. They will unite and defend you against my wrath. Fair play to them. I knew you will never admit you were wrong and accused me like a twat. As I said it a few post ago I was hopping you'll get pissed and try to ban me in places and there the one who would have been arse fucked would have been you cause you dont have you army of pricks to back you up. Then, I was also hopping you would quickly ban me here, which would have made me an instant winner.
There's also sad that no old users care about this place anylonger. I am sure that those who don't need any invites or back uo to get into trackers and forums don't act like these 1337 wannabe cunts who orbit your bum 24/7.

pentomato
01-17-2010, 12:17 AM

I be been accused of racism here against: Indians, Pakistani, Buddhists, Albanians, Romanians, Muslims, Paykes and the funny part is that some of them are not even a race...
One other thing: if you dont care what I got to say in this thread then why on earth you keep posting here? I don't know you, this was the first time I read one of your posts and you insulted me in the very first one. You defended Cabalo. Fair play to you. You can tell him everithing you want to say, send him all your love and liquids in private but don't protect him by insulting people that you don't even know they exist.

I am havin a lager to. Im pissed that my football team drew again today. Well... cheers mate

Who cares what anyone accused of, you didn't do it, shut up and let go, the more you defend yourself, the worst you look, so let go, be a good boy and get out of this thread, just let it go.
Sometimes the only way to prove we are innocent is not to say anything at all.

ovisan
01-17-2010, 12:19 AM

Come on man, you made a fool out of yourself long enough, time to let go, breath in breath out, just let go, if you don't your blood pressure will go up and you know what happens then. Just let it go.

I had my doubts but now I am sure you are in the busyness(you are a tart)

pentomato
01-17-2010, 12:23 AM
You only really have about 3 English speaking puffs that kiss your shite in this thread. I don't give a flying fook about them. Is you I want to confront. You said you got new proofs about me being a trader and that. Well, lets see them then.

Is funny if you think you won. Just because some numbnuts defended you and insulted me doesn't make you a winner. I knew you were being idolised by kids in here and I am sure you have helped a lot of them too. I knew they will defend you and there's no way I'll get away with this thread. i knew what will come from megabiteme's thread. They will unite and defend you against my wrath. Fair play to them. I knew you will never admit you were wrong and accused me like a twat. As I said it a few post ago I was hopping you'll get pissed and try to ban me in places and there the one who would have been arse fucked would have been you cause you dont have you army of pricks to back you up. Then, I was also hopping you would quickly ban me here, which would have made me an instant winner.
There's also sad that no old users care about this place anylonger. I am sure that those who don't need any invites or back uo to get into trackers and forums don't act like these 1337 wannabe cunts who orbit your bum 24/7.

He didn't win bro, but you already lost long ago, when you decided to get out of control and nobody is insulting you, you see, nobody cares about your beef with Cabalo, if you had something to say, tell him in private, that's all, but all this waste of time thread and for what? nothing, because now everybody looks at you like a stupid kid that get out control just for nothing, no offense there, but it is the truth.
Cabalo hasn't even pay attention to you, you got of control all on your own, just go man, let that crap go, move on, be a man.

pentomato
01-17-2010, 12:26 AM
I was hoping you would insult me, just to make my point that you are an idiot, if I was a mod I close this thread and maybe ban you. Nobody cares anymore little kid.

ovisan
01-17-2010, 12:29 AM
Portuguese prick

ovisan
01-17-2010, 12:31 AM
So you insult me out of nothing and cause I answered to your shite and call you a twat that makes me an idiot?

Albo Da Kid
01-17-2010, 12:35 AM
Portuguese prick

Stop swagger jacking Calice's style. Come up with your own style of insulting people.

Chalice, how are you gonna let this retard get away with these bullshit posts?! Do you have him on ignore or something cause you should have put this idiot in his place a long time ago. The guy has no originality at all.

ovisan
01-17-2010, 12:36 AM
Albanian 3rd world twat

Albo Da Kid
01-17-2010, 12:38 AM
hhahah ur funny I sweare. You Won!!.

Give this guy some respect please. He deserves it :clap:

He's been working hard for it

ovisan
01-17-2010, 12:41 AM
I ve only read Calice's posts in your and sez's thread you cassa. I only use his words once, when he called you a shite bus boy. Why the fuck am i wasting time with you? Go wash a plate or something.

Albo Da Kid
01-17-2010, 12:47 AM
Since you came to the Lounge you've been trying your hardest for your post to look like his. You think that shit goes on unnoticed?

lol you got factorized like a good girl gone bad cause she tried to be like her friend

you're making yourself look bad though cause you're showing no originality. Chalice (and many others) is probably laughing at what an ass you're making out of yourself right now

ovisan
01-17-2010, 12:51 AM
Stupid immigrant

megabyteme
01-17-2010, 12:58 AM
Now you are just trying to get kicked off the site because you think that will let you "leave with digi**y (can't say it). You are WRONG, even after you are gone, we will still think you are a pathetic little boy. We will all laugh like this at you- ahahahahahahahahahahahah.

Albo Da Kid
01-17-2010, 01:03 AM
Now you are just trying to get kicked off the site because you think that will let you "leave with digi**y (can't say it). You are WRONG, even after you are gone, we will still think you are a pathetic little boy. We will all laugh like this at you- ahahahahahahahahahahahah.

i really don't mind lol. comments like those only show how poor his debating skills are.

megabyteme
01-17-2010, 01:11 AM
Mind, or not, he is desperate to get out of this hole. He We all know knows he is the ultimate fuckup on this site.

Albo Da Kid
01-17-2010, 01:16 AM
Nah the thing is that he's probably not a very bright kid and suffers from what I call the "Poor Social Skills" disease, and that's why he comes off as an low IQ arrogant-wannabe prick.

If you knew him from when he first started posting here he used to behave differently( Don't get me wrong though. He was slow then and he's still slow now. I lost count of the times when i used to trap him with ironic posts and sucker him into writing half page posts explaining "Why you need to be a good member to get into sites like Ftn" just for the lulz . The poor guy was never really intelligent, but at least he was a decent poster.

Lately I think he's trying a little too hard to get some attention, and that's why his behavior has changed so drastically.

And ofcourse, i know what he's gonna say next lol. "You were the reason I changed my behavior because you accused me of being a scammer and gave me a bad name"

megabyteme
01-17-2010, 01:38 AM
So you are saying he is a lonely, dumb, childish troll. That makes sense.

Regardless, I think he is hanging by his last "thread"... :P

Albo Da Kid
01-17-2010, 01:39 AM
So you are saying he is a lonely, dumb, childish troll. That makes sense.

Regardless, I think he is hanging by his last "thread"... :P
That's exactly what I'm saying lol

..and Yes he is

lamuller
01-17-2010, 02:01 AM
Kid let it go

Cabalo
01-17-2010, 06:00 AM
Stupid immigrant

Albanian 3rd world twat

Assuming that the lounge is a wasteland, and nothing happens to you no matter what you say here, is being naive.
Racist slur is not tolerated, in any form, at any part of this forum.
You have done it in the past, repeatedly, and these two posts I quoted are just the cherry on the top of the cake.

As you wished from the beginning, you're finally getting an infraction. Now, you can sit back and relax and think you won this, you managed to piss me enough so I had to take actions on you. You can even pretend to think you proved your point and call me a power abuser.

Yet, as I fail to see any productive posts of yours during the last months, spreading racist hatred every here and there, I'm putting you under moderation during a month. It might be enough time for you to reflect on your attitude at this forum. If it's not enough time, that can be fixed easily.

Now, go outside, talk with some girls, grab a cigarette or just do something productive with your (and ours) time.

And congratulations, you won, romanian. :yup:

ovisan
01-17-2010, 07:43 AM
Romanian? Ha!

Albo Da Kid
01-17-2010, 02:04 PM
You juat single-handedly killed this kid's life for a whole month Cabalo.

If he fucks around and kills himself, you're to blame lol.

IdolEyes787
01-17-2010, 02:28 PM
And congratulations, you won, romanian. :yup:

You realize that contextually that's tantamount to bigotry.

JPaul
01-17-2010, 05:09 PM

:lol: What is important in any form of conversation is what is taken by the reader / listener / viewer, as such what I infer from his words is more important than what he thinks he implied by them.

How exactly would that be him "pwning" me, or are you going through your non sequitur period.

megabyteme
01-17-2010, 05:20 PM
The funny thing is, I was not even trying to "pwn". I was only clarifying my earlier words. However, if someone wants to grant me a pwn, I'll take it...:lol:

megabyteme
01-17-2010, 05:27 PM
You juat single-handedly killed this kid's life for a whole month Cabalo.

If he fucks around and kills himself, you're to blame lol.

Why do I get the feeling that a poll for that would not go ovisan's way there either. Oh, but why "bover"? :D

JPaul
01-17-2010, 05:28 PM
The funny thing is, I was not even trying to "pwn". I was only clarifying my earlier words. However, if someone wants to grant me a pwn, I'll take it...:lol:

I knew that and appreciated the clarification. It's not your fault a half-wit tried to use your helpfulness as a way of having a pop at someone else, ineffectually. Do you really want this "pwn" given the source of the award. I would be surprised if you do.

Tv Controls you
01-17-2010, 05:55 PM
I knew it would come down to this... Poor kid couldn't handle himself.

He knew the proofs were real and lashed out in anger on this thread....
Time after time I tried giving him the benefit of the doubt but he is so hard headed that he didn't listen.

All he had to do was prove the screen shots were from another persons account !!! (which I highly doubt he could do because he has refused to offer it)

megabyteme
01-17-2010, 07:36 PM
/me takes down "pwn" off "pwn shelf", sadly, now it is merely a shelf. :(

JPaul
01-17-2010, 08:11 PM
A better shelf for it though.

The_Martinator
01-17-2010, 09:28 PM
I just got pwned by JPaul. :cry:

JPaul
01-17-2010, 11:06 PM
I love it when idiots pretend that they are pretending to be an idiot, to make people think they are not an idiot. It's a sure sign of an idiot.

Albo Da Kid
01-17-2010, 11:32 PM
I just got pwned by JPaul. :cry:

lol.........I IZ MACHINE!!

sez
01-18-2010, 07:52 AM
Appreciate the beauty that is this thread.This is art.

The_Martinator
01-18-2010, 05:57 PM
I love it when idiots pretend that they are pretending to be an idiot, to make people think they are not an idiot. It's a sure sign of an idiot.

Or not!

megabyteme
01-18-2010, 06:14 PM
That's alright Martin, I still appreciate your effort to give me the "pwn". I was actually feeling pretty good about myself. I quit abusing drugs and alcohol, made dinner for my wife, even took the dogs for a walk. Things were looking up in the MBM household. Then...

The pwn that I had so cherished (and made the inspiration for doing good things in my life) was taken from me. As it turns out, it wasn't even a pwn at all- it was a pseudo-pwn. I was being mocked with that pwn. Everything I had built my new life on was a lie. A LIE, Martin! I cannot believe you would do such a thing to me. Oh, but I will get you...and your little dogie too!

You RUINED my life, Martin...now you will pay.:devil:

Artemis
01-19-2010, 08:33 PM
Appreciate the beauty that is this thread.This is art.

No, I'm Art :blink:

The_Martinator
01-21-2010, 11:57 AM
That's alright Martin, I still appreciate your effort to give me the "pwn". I was actually feeling pretty good about myself. I quit abusing drugs and alcohol, made dinner for my wife, even took the dogs for a walk. Things were looking up in the MBM household. Then...

The pwn that I had so cherished (and made the inspiration for doing good things in my life) was taken from me. As it turns out, it wasn't even a pwn at all- it was a pseudo-pwn. I was being mocked with that pwn. Everything I had built my new life on was a lie. A LIE, Martin! I cannot believe you would do such a thing to me. Oh, but I will get you...and your little dogie too!

OK.

PS: I think I'm getting pretty good at this lounge stuff. You aren't. :whistling

megabyteme
01-21-2010, 01:41 PM

OK.

PS: I think I'm getting pretty good at this lounge stuff. You aren't. :whistling

LOL. Read my "Edit" at the bottom of the page...(also look at the time it was "edited"...It was a joke about the reaction to you, not really aimed at you. :D

The_Martinator
01-21-2010, 02:52 PM
Lol, I was joking also. It seems you hadn't noticed. I knew you were joking and I'm glad I kept you in the dark for a while. :lol:

n00bz0r
01-29-2010, 11:51 AM
the only real contribution in this thread so far, has been the addition of this option in the poll:

Viewing this poll was a waste of a few precious seconds of life that I will never get back

:snooty:

Ewwwyourface
02-03-2010, 02:20 AM
like u have a life to waste lmfao cant stop laughing lolol