PDA

View Full Version : Game NZB sections

Knight2000uk
01-02-2010, 12:45 AM
Would there be any possibility of sectioning off Xbox/Xbox 360, PSP, NDS, PS2, and PCGame nzbs into there own sub forums?
I think most will agree when Ice posts his Nintendo DS NZB's the rest get buried LOL.
Or even if there was a search section that was platform orientated.
Would also make easier finding and tracking of the latest posts :)

Many thanks and a happy new year.

Stu

SonsOfLiberty
01-02-2010, 01:25 AM
Tried this?

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/attachment.php?attachmentid=6229&d=1262367858

Knight2000uk
01-02-2010, 10:33 AM
Just the job, thanks for pointing that out to me, must be blind in my old age :lol:

tesco
01-02-2010, 06:03 PM
Just the job, thanks for pointing that out to me, must be blind in my old age :lol:
Nahh, a lot of people miss it.
We're going to move it to make it more obvious in the future.

Pilferd
01-03-2010, 10:26 PM
:lol: Ice always catches flack for his posts - they do bury everything but hey im glad he's contributing ...

lightshow
01-04-2010, 02:27 AM
I've just started to use the Index section over the last month, and I think it's great. I do like how you can filter the categories, and my only suggestion would be to have a "search" button to the left of the "NZB Filter" drop down.

I find myself clicking the drop down to try to do my search on accident, then have to go back and hit enter on my keyboard instead.

Other than that, the layout is great. So much nicer than all the other places.

SonsOfLiberty
01-04-2010, 11:16 PM
I've just started to use the Index section over the last month, and I think it's great. I do like how you can filter the categories, and my only suggestion would be to have a "search" button to the left of the "NZB Filter" drop down.

I find myself clicking the drop down to try to do my search on accident, then have to go back and hit enter on my keyboard instead.

tesco is rebuilding/updating the index, so when the the update goes live for the vBulletin the whole board will be updated as well, the NZB index recieving a massive overhaul.....it looks nice so far :)

tesco
01-04-2010, 11:26 PM

tesco is rebuilding/updating the index, so when the the update goes live for the vBulletin the whole board will be updated as well, the NZB index recieving a massive overhaul.....it looks nice so far :)
It's really coming along nicely, much more finished than what you saw a few weeks ago.
Even RealitY was impressed with what I showed him a few days ago. He had absolutely no criticisms, which is rare, so I must be on the right track. :lol:

SonsOfLiberty
01-05-2010, 12:40 AM
Yeah I notice he says something about everything :lol: