PDA

View Full Version : Language Selection

real-lunatic
01-03-2010, 06:21 PM
Is it possible that someone can make a Language Sellection function in the NZB search. The are to many german movies posts and in only want to search for English movies / games.

I have downloaded a few times a movie that i thought was english but it was german :wacko: an personaly i think English movies spoken in German suck :frusty:

I hope there wil be a sollution for this, because i love this website, but this really sucks !!!!

sorry for my other topic in a wrong forum :whistling

Rart
01-03-2010, 07:29 PM
There was a topic discussing it here:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-general-newsgroups-79/t-nzb-index-concern-385830

real-lunatic
01-03-2010, 07:54 PM
thanks !

tesco
01-04-2010, 03:20 AM
Yes it will be coming soon.

SonsOfLiberty
01-04-2010, 07:32 PM
Is it possible that someone can make a Language Sellection function in the NZB search. The are to many german movies posts and in only want to search for English movies / games.

I have downloaded a few times a movie that i thought was english but it was german :wacko: an personaly i think English movies spoken in German suck :frusty:

I hope there wil be a sollution for this, because i love this website, but this really sucks !!!!

sorry for my other topic in a wrong forum :whistling

Most of the time the NFO will say what language....also, some of those have 2 audio tracks as well :)

PS, you do know we have quite a "foreign" following now? We have quite a few German speaking folks, along with other languages as well.

rupturedsk
03-11-2010, 09:04 PM
I have to agree with real-lunatic. I've been coming here for quite a while and it's been a great place but now when I look for new things I have to very often wade through a ton of german movies to find new non-german content. I have nothing against german stuff. It just makes what used to be easy and fun into a chore. It'd be nice if things could be somehow separated by language for ease of use.