PDA

View Full Version : Need These Movies

rokstar
10-15-2003, 08:25 AM
can anybdy pls find these files i am still trying to find these movies. :ph34r:

3RA1N1AC
10-15-2003, 11:56 AM
i've seen 'em on bittorrent sites like suprnova.org. i guess you missed out. just keep your eye open for 'em to pop up on bittorrent again, or try edonkey. your chances of ever getting them from kazaa are pretty slim, unless a lot of people suddenly get hip to Takashi Miike. but don't hold your breath.

rokstar
10-15-2003, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC@15 October 2003 - 11:56
i've seen 'em on bittorrent sites like suprnova.org. i guess you missed out. just keep your eye open for 'em to pop up on bittorrent again, or try edonkey. your chances of ever getting them from kazaa are pretty slim, unless a lot of people suddenly get hip to Takashi Miike. but don't hold your breath.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

WELL THX FOR THE HEADS UP BRO BUT IF YOU CLD BECAUSE I WAS TOLD NOT TO USE BITTORENT FOR A REASON I GUESS THEY CAN CATCH YOU EASILY I HRD JUST RUMORS.

could you help me on finding those movies D O A 1 2 3 i hrd they r the bomb also i wld like to bring alot of kick ass oldschol or new schol movies that r in japanese or othr l;anguages with subtiltles cause my frnd might be wrking at avideo store soon and he can order the bad ass undergrnd anime and indie films that alot of ppl never hrd of u know.