PDA

View Full Version : Win7 folder issue.

mr. nails
01-04-2010, 03:38 PM
this problem is driving me crazy. instead of me writing out wtf is wrong go here (http://www.windows7taskforce.com/view/2097). lol, i had a rough time trying to write out what my problem was.

apparently there is NO fix for this unless u maximize the window. then wtf is the point of having a window? this is my 2nd problem so far with win7. i'm missing vista already.

so, my question is does anyone have a fix for this besides the fact of maximizing the window? that's not the fix i want.

7th
01-07-2010, 10:32 PM
why would you want to use listview? I don't get it =/
use small icons view instead and the problem will be gone =/

btw, I would never call this a bug or a problem that needs a fix

mr. nails
01-08-2010, 11:40 AM
y u would use small icon view is beyond me as well. i prefer to have my files alphabetically listed up and down then left to right. just like ALL previous OS's EVAR! not left to right then up to down. thx.

lightshow
01-09-2010, 12:28 AM
If it bugs you so much, why not try a 3rd party explorer alternative? The only fix is one that would come from M$. So you gotta either deal with it or get the alternative explorer app.

tesco
01-19-2010, 12:13 AM
y u would use small icon view is beyond me as well. i prefer to have my files alphabetically listed up and down then left to right. just like ALL previous OS's EVAR! not left to right then up to down. thx.
I agree.
For large amounts of files listview is much preferred.