PDA

View Full Version : Kazaa Lite

Inevitable
10-15-2003, 02:46 PM
I can't even find the latest movies out like School of Rock,Out of time, or kill bill on tmd or nothing and it's been out for like 10 days. Bit Torrent usually always fucks up when I'm downloading something so this fuckin sucks. That just adds on to the problem now that you can't download any latest music from Kazaa Lite either. The future doesn't look very bright for Kazaa.

Barbarossa
10-15-2003, 03:05 PM
Thanks for letting us know. Close the door on your way out... ;)

sharedholder
10-15-2003, 03:08 PM
Bye.

Sid Hartha
10-15-2003, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by Inevitable@15 October 2003 - 14:46
I can't even find the latest movies out like School of Rock,Out of time, or kill bill ...
Do you live near a theater? I had no problem at all finding any of those titles.

splithead04
10-15-2003, 11:16 PM
hmmm! i searched and found 76 files for kill bill most were kmd. :ph34r:

Adster
10-16-2003, 09:04 AM
I can't even find the latest movies out like School of Rock,Out of time, or kill bill on tmd or nothing and it's been out for like 10 days. Bit Torrent usually always fucks up when I'm downloading something so this fuckin sucks. That just adds on to the problem now that you can't download any latest music from Kazaa Lite either. The future doesn't look very bright for Kazaa.

well normally I would say use soulseek for music but as seeing as you think its a peice of crap and shit then put up with it !!

SeK612
10-16-2003, 11:47 AM
There are still plenty of decent files on the FT network. You just need patience and common sense to wade through all of the crap thats around. As mentioned Soulseek is the best app for music. There is also loads of advice around on programs for you to use to find the latest movies. IRC is a possibility and lots of people use edonkey / emule.

As for kill bill a quick search has found about 20 files in a minute or so. A few of them look a bit suss and the rest are cams but there are still file on there.

Inevitable
10-16-2003, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Adster@16 October 2003 - 10:04

well normally I would say use soulseek for music but as seeing as you think its a peice of crap and shit then put up with it !!
It amazes me you're 22 years old and still act like a 15 year old....strange indeed! :shifty:

Wizzandabe
10-16-2003, 02:46 PM
:lol: :lol:

Hehe, yeah, me too. :P

BiLLy_BloggZ
10-16-2003, 09:23 PM
Use eMule for the latest games, software & movies.

Inevitable
10-20-2003, 12:03 PM
eMule sucks the connections are to slow.

Schuler
10-20-2003, 04:04 PM
If Kazaa sucks, and E-mule sucks, and apparently Soul Seek sucks, what are you left with? If you have a fast connection and no upload cap go with Bit Torrent. I love it. As for Kazaa yes things are looking quite dismal but it's still going at it! I think we've all recognized what is happening to it.

Inevitable
10-22-2003, 01:22 AM
Bit Torrent is the best out right now, but it freezes and shit when I download something but it still continues to download and complete when I start it again where it left off at.

KingSky
10-22-2003, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by Inevitable@22 October 2003 - 01:22
Bit Torrent is the best out right now, but it freezes and shit when I download something but it still continues to download and complete when I start it again where it left off at.
What on earth are u talking about u'r not making any sense? :blink: What exactly is it that u don't like about BT

justin_9733
10-22-2003, 05:00 AM
Originally posted by Inevitable+16 October 2003 - 07:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Inevitable @ 16 October 2003 - 07:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Adster@16 October 2003 - 10:04

I can&#39;t even find the latest movies out like School of Rock,Out of time, or kill bill on tmd or nothing and it&#39;s been out for like 10 days. Bit Torrent usually always fucks up when I&#39;m downloading something so this fuckin sucks. That just adds on to the problem now that you can&#39;t download any latest music from Kazaa Lite either. The future doesn&#39;t look very bright for Kazaa.

well normally I would say use soulseek for music but as seeing as you think its a peice of crap and shit then put up with it &#33;&#33;
It amazes me you&#39;re 22 years old and still act like a 15 year old....strange indeed&#33; :shifty: [/b][/quote]
I am 15 and finding all those titles on FT would be very easy

Will_518
10-22-2003, 02:58 PM
Emule does suck, and Kazaa isn&#39;t that good either, especially with all these fake files.
What is FT?

Gre1
10-22-2003, 03:07 PM
FT is Fasttrack which is Kazaa and Emule & Kazaa do not suck Emule has correct files all the time, just a lil slow unless u know what u are doing and kazaa is good as well all u have to do is quit downloading shit that doesn&#39;t even look like a correct file try using a hash, I barely use hashes and when I don&#39;t I don&#39;t get a fake file so u should try using it and figuring out the differences between fakes and verifieds.

KingSky
10-22-2003, 09:04 PM
For those who complain about poor speed on Kazaa. I have a tip that u should try, it always works for me. First find the exact file that u want to download for example "Kill Bill Screener dvd" then after verifying the correct source. Remember the exact name of that source i.e Kill Bill DVL DiaMOND. Then search only for that exact name using AUTO SEARCH MORE. Then go have something eat or take a nap. Come back a hour later, Kazaa should have turned out a hundred sources by then if not a thousand. Then just click on it and allow Kazaa to write all the sources into memory, u can check how many sources u have stored using DAT view. I found if have over 100 sources stored u will always be able to connect and the speeds are pheononmenal. :)

Barbarossa
10-23-2003, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by KingSky@22 October 2003 - 21:04
For those who complain about poor speed on Kazaa. I have a tip that u should try, it always works for me. First find the exact file that u want to download for example "Kill Bill Screener dvd" then after verifying the correct source. Remember the exact name of that source i.e Kill Bill DVL DiaMOND. Then search only for that exact name using AUTO SEARCH MORE. Then go have something eat or take a nap. Come back a hour later, Kazaa should have turned out a hundred sources by then if not a thousand. Then just click on it and allow Kazaa to write all the sources into memory, u can check how many sources u have stored using DAT view. I found if have over 100 sources stored u will always be able to connect and the speeds are pheononmenal. :)
Good tip, you should post this in tips also.. ;)

VB
10-23-2003, 12:44 PM
The same tip is in the FAQ...