PDA

View Full Version : PT about to ban the whole Romania

NewMan
01-07-2010, 09:36 PM
Hot news:

2010-01-07 - Today, due to user account hacks, we banned whole romanian RDSNET network - 79.112.0.0/13. More hack attempts (even if made from Alaska) will cause ban whole Romania. Cheers.

I hope Romania users will change their behavior, as it is not the first tracker to totally or partially ban Romanian users.

(nothing personal against romanian, but there are many great Romanian members that will loose their accounts because of such global ban, so, it is much better to stop that today)

Hombre
01-07-2010, 09:48 PM
they're just wasting time, they should ban all romania quickly. took long at PT. It has been a great year 2010, just one week old and already 2 trackers ban romania. :yup:

anon
01-07-2010, 09:49 PM
More hack attempts (even if made from Alaska) will cause ban whole Romania.

What a stupid thing to say.

1000possibleclaws
01-07-2010, 10:01 PM
Are there really that many Polish speaking romanians? If not then who cares about this, it shouldn't affect many honest people. Even if there are many, it's not like most of em will need polish content. I speak French, but you don't see me ever downloading french content, cause Ontario speaks mostly english. Romania does not speak Polish afaik.

ovisan
01-07-2010, 10:56 PM
What is PT? Is it any good? No tracker is irreplaceable. So if I will try to hack an account there they will ban Romania ? Don't tempt me!

anon
01-07-2010, 11:00 PM
What is PT?

PolishTracker.

So if I will try to hack an account there they will ban Romania ?

That's what they're saying. Assuming you're not from Romania, this is why I think that's an stupid thing to do.

ovisan
01-07-2010, 11:03 PM
What if I will try to hack an account somewhere else... like iPlay?? will 'PT' still ban RO users?

Tokeman
01-07-2010, 11:07 PM
What if I will try to hack an account somewhere else... like iPlay?? will 'PT' still ban RO users?

Are you on the pot boy :unsure:

anon
01-07-2010, 11:08 PM

I guess not, but you should ask the PT Staff. :lol:

ovisan
01-07-2010, 11:09 PM
They just don't make any sense to me

Tv Controls you
01-07-2010, 11:10 PM

I can explain :pimp:

And I think you guys are analyzing the statement to closely....

Also Ovisan so you not only want to trade invites, cheat, but now you want to hack trackers? :dry:

Cabalo
01-07-2010, 11:12 PM
You don't make any sense to anyone. :dabs:

ovisan
01-07-2010, 11:17 PM
You don't make any sense to anyone. :dabs:
Yre a rite nounce, you geezer

Enlightened
01-07-2010, 11:26 PM
Hot news:

2010-01-07 - Today, due to user account hacks, we banned whole romanian RDSNET network - 79.112.0.0/13. More hack attempts (even if made from Alaska) will cause ban whole Romania. Cheers.I hope Romania users will change their behavior, as it is not the first tracker to totally or partially ban Romanian users.

(nothing personal against romanian, but there are many great Romanian members that will loose their accounts because of such global ban, so, it is much better to stop that today)

I am NOT from Romania, as for PT, they can just get off their F**kin High horse,about banning Romania.
Romania has many GREAT Trackers They DO NOT need PT Bull S*IT , as far as I am concerned with their STUPID 20 Giogs requirements and other BullCrap imposed on members, this is ONE Tracker I want to see CRASH & BURN IN HELL !! !!:yup:

lol87
01-07-2010, 11:27 PM
More hack attempts (even if made from Alaska) will cause ban whole Romania.

I think that some hackers uses global proxy server. Even a hacker attempt is made from Alaska, it doesn't mean that an American is behind, it could be someone from Romania did it by using a proxy.

I'm not defending PT's method but I understand their drastic method. Several other trackers banned Romanian IP.

Even my former account on SCT was attemped hacked from a Romanian IP.

ovisan
01-07-2010, 11:42 PM
Also Ovisan so you not only want to trade invites, cheat, but now you want to hack trackers? :dry:

You almost made me spill my tea mate...

Thursday nights I don't make offensive post, not that you don't deserve one.

(http://onlinedictionary.datasegment.com/word/mawther)

pentomato
01-07-2010, 11:45 PM

I can explain :pimp:

And I think you guys are analyzing the statement to closely....

Some people never learn lol

Tv Controls you
01-07-2010, 11:45 PM

You almost made me spill my tea mate...

Thursday nights I don't make offensive post, not that you don't deserve one.

(http://onlinedictionary.datasegment.com/word/mawther)

I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you. :P

php
01-07-2010, 11:58 PM
such a good news! Good Luck Romania ;)

ovisan
01-08-2010, 12:15 AM
I wonder how many Ro users were on PT, giving the fact that the tracker is (I am only guessing actually) in Polish. I will take a guess(again) and say what...100 maybe 200 Ro. I for instance, wont call that a big loss for any side

mievmo
01-08-2010, 02:00 AM
bad move by PT. :|

smcewa11
01-08-2010, 03:36 AM
2010-01-03 - http://polishtracker.org:89/pic/nowosc.gif Invites are disabled for everyone below Uploader level.

Invites removed from most users as well.

mievmo
01-08-2010, 04:32 AM
2010-01-03 - http://polishtracker.org:89/pic/nowosc.gif Invites are disabled for everyone below Uploader level.Invites removed from most users as well.
old news :ermm:

Jaragua
01-08-2010, 04:37 AM
Bad news :(

hagckz0r
01-08-2010, 09:56 AM
So who'll cry after them? I won't :D

QPD
01-08-2010, 10:09 AM

good point.

In my opinion, banning a whole country is WRONG and STUPID.Only a lazy admin would do that.Or a stupid racist one ( no matter what country is involved)
To all romanian haters : F***k you! You are no better than us!Yes we have a lot of gipsyes but the crime rate is not even close compared with NYC for instance...

:fst:

lineman
01-08-2010, 10:26 AM
I disagree with the ban of a whole country. There are many other measures to be taken against individual users who break the rules.

Grouping a whole ethnicity/country as cheaters/hackers/criminals is just racist - to say the least, and only shows laziness to research and solve the real problem which is created by one a handful of users.

ovisan
01-08-2010, 10:28 AM

good point.

In my opinion, banning a whole country is WRONG and STUPID.Only a lazy admin would do that.Or a stupid racist one ( no matter what country is involved)
To all romanian haters : F***k you! You are no better than us!Yes we have a lot of gipsyes but the crime rate is not even close compared with NYC for instance...

Hold your horses mate, nobody hates you. There must have been a few hacking attempts from romanian users so they decided its for their own good to ban a whole range of IPs. It seems that this happens more and more often in the BT world. It's like a new fashion, you cannot be l33t until you ban a few countries. I don't see any romanians winging about loosing their PT account. There still loads of good places you are still welcomed. Keep your head up.

TheDog
01-08-2010, 10:56 AM
......they should ban all romania quickly..... It has been a great year 2010, just one week old and already 2 trackers ban romania. :yup:
wrong, no need to ban all country, Romania don't have only bad apples...
if the ban is the only method they should set one like ScT did and to let the good members to use the site still
btw witch is the second tracker?

nextom
01-08-2010, 11:35 AM
Grouping a whole ethnicity/country as cheaters/hackers/criminals is just racist - to say the least, and only shows laziness to research and solve the real problem which is created by one a handful of users.

you do the work for those cheaters. please make sure they don't bring others in trouble. i'm sure many trackers will pick up your work. thanks

Hrusciov
01-08-2010, 12:19 PM

good point.

YOU ARE A DISGRACE FOR THIS COUNTRY ! PLEASE LEAVE IT !

wtf QPD, are you so lame that you feel the need to excuse your own country in front of others ?! Romania is Romania with all the bad and the GOOD stuff. Don't try to convince anybody of anything about Ro or .ro users. It's really offending.

ovisan
01-08-2010, 12:32 PM
YOU ARE A DISGRACE FOR THIS COUNTRY ! PLEASE LEAVE IT !

Now that's a classic.

lineman
01-08-2010, 02:43 PM

you do the work for those cheaters. please make sure they don't bring others in trouble. i'm sure many trackers will pick up your work. thanks

Sure, whatever you say :D

dragoi
01-08-2010, 02:46 PM
YOU ARE A DISGRACE FOR THIS COUNTRY ! PLEASE LEAVE IT !Say what ?

This is interwebz ffs.

cinephilia
01-08-2010, 02:57 PM
To all romanian haters : F***k you! You are no better than us!

Yes we have a lot of gipsyes
lol, you're exactly acting like the ones you criticize.
they're not better than you just like you're not better than gypsies.

QPD
01-08-2010, 03:10 PM
Yes we have a lot of gipsyes

I am no better than anyone.Every life is equally valuated, or at least it should be.

@Hrusciov I stay here ( in romania and treat people, although I had counless ocasions to work abroad for 10x the money i get here.Every year I spend 30 days on the worst and most poor corners of this world and treat all kind of ilnesses there with my own medicine and my own money( I am a member of a non profit organization and we do not accept donations except the medical drugs we use there).I won;t leave this country , and personally I belive you are a disgrace to yourself.First do something for others, then talk!

b3owulf
01-08-2010, 03:13 PM
Are there really that many Polish speaking romanians? If not then who cares about this, it shouldn't affect many honest people. Even if there are many, it's not like most of em will need polish content. I speak French, but you don't see me ever downloading french content, cause Ontario speaks mostly english. Romania does not speak Polish afaik.
Well said. Romanians do have iPlay.ro, which is very and very good.

[I][B]I am NOT from Romania, as for PT, they can just get off their F**kin High horse,about banning Romania.
<some colourful shit was here>
Why do you give a fuck about PT's decision if it has nothing about you?

susiserken
01-08-2010, 03:17 PM

I am no better than anyone.Every life is equally valuated, or at least it should be.

@Hrusciov I stay here ( in romania and treat people, although I had counless ocasions to work abroad for 10x the money i get here.Every year I spend 30 days on the worst and most poor corners of this world and treat all kind of ilnesses there with my own medicine and my own money( I am a member of a non profit organization and we do not accept donations except the medical drugs we use there).I won;t leave this country , and personally I belive you are a disgrace to yourself.First do something for others, then talk!

Its yourown people who brought it to this ban start bitching about your own people not others :ermm:

QPD
01-08-2010, 03:28 PM
Its yourown people who brought it to this ban start bitching about your own people not others :ermm:

Do you think I am not aware of that??Everywhere i go I see only closed doors cause I am from ro.We a have a serious negative image abroad and of course it's our fault.
But the good news is that after spending some time in a particular place, people form there start to tolerate/like me.I am talking about black people form Coney Island who said after 3 months spent with them that I am "their brother form another mother" :)

cinephilia
01-08-2010, 03:31 PM
rl and bt are two different things though.
who cares that romanians have a bad reputation in BTLand as long as they are charming people irl ?

hagckz0r
01-08-2010, 05:50 PM
:))) ty :*

wanna go and rent a hotel room? just for 2 of us :p

LE: uh gosh, man I'm getting horny :), do you have fun there? without meh :(

cinephilia
01-08-2010, 05:59 PM
:))) ty :*

wanna go and rent a hotel room? just for 2 of us :p
i'm currently posting from a cheap hotel room, near gara de nord (calea grivitei - Bucaresti) :yup:

QPD
01-08-2010, 08:59 PM
Cheap? You call 90 eur/night cheap?

cinephilia
01-08-2010, 09:25 PM
for the record, i live in a unhealthy turkish hotel, not the Ibis :happy: