PDA

View Full Version : Descended from apes

Alien5
01-08-2010, 07:58 PM
Well we aren't are we? I'm no scientist but even I know it's been long established that we merely share a common ancestor with the apes.

Mr. Mulder
01-08-2010, 08:00 PM
you fucking tell'em alen! fucking scientists with there science, makes me sick! :snooty:

megabyteme
01-08-2010, 09:03 PM
I think this explains it pretty well...

faRlFsYmkeY

Sorry for the Hulu banners, it was either this, or lower quality/overdubbing...:ermm:

sheriff 01
01-08-2010, 09:21 PM
megabyteme, that homer evolution was priceless. :lol::lol::lol:

IdolEyes787
01-08-2010, 09:55 PM
we merely share a common ancestor with the apes.

Thank God we aren''t related then monkeyman.

Afronaut
01-08-2010, 11:52 PM
you fucking tell'em alen! fucking scientists with there science, makes me sick! :snooty:

this

Biggles
01-10-2010, 02:39 PM
Well we aren't are we? I'm no scientist but even I know it's been long established that we merely share a common ancestor with the apes.

Quite so Allen. Some people are easily/wilfully confused.

unknown1_
03-21-2010, 03:10 AM
I don't think we descended from apes. Our similarities are purely coincidental. :)

Skiz
03-21-2010, 03:43 AM
"Descended" is ambiguous.

We aren't direct descendants of apes, we merely share a common ancestor as apes.

unknown1_
03-21-2010, 08:31 AM

We aren't direct descendants of apes, we merely share a common ancestor as apes.
Well, black guys have huge penises. :blink: I wanted to somehow tie that into this conversation in an educated manner but I couldn't think of anything but to say it bluntly.

This discussion makes me think of that fact. Some people compare black people to monkeys but their penises (black people) are large and monkeys' are small. I don't see how their could ever be a comparison. Sorry if I'm not making any sense here. :dabs:

enoughfakefiles
03-21-2010, 06:14 PM

Well, black guys have huge penises. :blink: I wanted to somehow tie that into this conversation in an educated manner but I couldn't think of anything but to say it bluntly.

This discussion makes me think of that fact. Some people compare black people to monkeys but their penises (black people) are large and monkeys' are small. I don't see how their could ever be a comparison. Sorry if I'm not making any sense here. :dabs:

They might just have big hands :unsure: