PDA

View Full Version : Private DC++ Hub for Surround and Hi-res Music

VFalkie
01-10-2010, 12:53 PM
UPDATE 2011:

I USED TO run a private DC++ hub dedicated to surround and hi-res music. It's a small bunch but together we have over 20TB of regular material in the hub at once. In other words, we're enthusiasts and have a lot of rare and unique material between us, on the SACD, DVD-A, Vinyl rip, DTS, Quad rip, Hi-res FLAC, and Blu-ray formats.

Some of us upload at Pedro's, E***o, What.CD, Demonoid, and other places, and hang around in the hub to share our huge personal collections with each other.

If you are interested in joining, email THE NEW OWNER at lokkerman AT mail DOT com and he will handle you enquiry. The hub is only interested in true fans of surround and hi-res music, so do not contact them if you are merely curious.

Cheers

PerMaFrOsT
01-10-2010, 04:34 PM
Could be interesting for me! Could you post the minimum requeriments that we have to reach to join in your DC++ Hub?

VFalkie
01-10-2010, 05:05 PM
All you need to be is a genuine fan of surround/hi-res music, so you have to fill out a questionnaire I send you asking various things to try and confirm this. Other than that, you need to have at least 10GB of surround/hi-res music in your share before you can download from others.

The average member's share size of our community is normally over 500GB. This stuff takes up a lot of space :) ...

Funkin'
01-11-2010, 03:17 AM
Very cool. Thanks for sharing this with us VFalkie.

aen
01-11-2010, 08:45 AM
It looks intresting. Thanks for sharing.

sixstorm
01-14-2010, 07:08 PM
Holy hell, I must be "small timing" here but I barely have 20GB of just CD quality music.

I am however interested in "surround" music. I have a few FLACs here and there but I guess I don't have a $10K sound system to really "tell the difference". :(