PDA

View Full Version : TribalMixes RSS Feed Problem

sake
01-10-2010, 06:06 PM
Hello FST members,

i have some problems with this RSS feed. I wrote in their forum but nobody helped me. It was only mentioned that it works, but not for me :) I may say that i know how to install such a feed, because i`ve used it before in other trackers, but here i am not able to set the parameters in uTorrent.

I hope that somebody will help me. Thanks in advance.

P.S. This is the best tracker for electronic music sets (techno, house and trance - no, i lie. This is not the best tracker for trance sets :D )

Glitterstep
01-11-2010, 07:51 AM
Hello FST members,

i have some problems with this RSS feed. I wrote in their forum but nobody helped me. It was only mentioned that it works, but not for me :) I may say that i know how to install such a feed, because i`ve used it before in other trackers, but here i am not able to set the parameters in uTorrent.

I hope that somebody will help me. Thanks in advance.

P.S. This is the best tracker for electronic music sets (techno, house and trance - no, i lie. This is not the best tracker for trance sets :D )

Sorry bro,I can't really help you out with this.

Thanks for the tracker bro.Love this place:happy:
and bro are these torrents freeleech ??

http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/4639/11174007.jpg

sake
01-11-2010, 08:11 AM
Yeah buddy, the tracker is great :) I think that they are free, but i am not sure :)

everLIFE torrents - they are RATIO-FREE!!! yes, it is true, undead/everLife torrents give you DOWNLOAD debit award when download is complete, apply it to your ratio and it's back to where it was! but don't forget to leave torrent running in your client to keep seeding it - that will definitely help your ratio! download few of them everLives and seed them, help your ratio grow! this also gives you highest immortal points...