PDA

View Full Version : [Req] christiantorrents.com

ttanner
01-11-2010, 03:35 PM
If anyone would have an extra invite to this site they could spare I would appriciate it. I was hoping they'd do something with the new year and open invites or so but it doesn't seem to be happening. I can provide that I am a very credible user but only via private messages. My identity on here is not the same as the other sites I belong to.

Thanks.

Hombre
01-11-2010, 08:19 PM
this tracker has music, like choir church? and scanned bibles, etc? i dont understand what this tracker offers.

QPD
01-11-2010, 08:57 PM
pm sent!

ttanner
01-11-2010, 09:37 PM
Thank you. QPD PM responded to. I'm honestly not 100% sure as I haven't been on the site. But it is a Goal of 2010 to join this tracker. The big important thing to note here is that this tracker has content that's not really found anywhere else.... Scene Trackers it's all about pre-times etc...and that does nothing for me... I would love another Tracker like Demonoid or ThePirateBay that offered huge amounts of diverse and different stuff.... I don't need torphies either. I fought like a crazy person going for a SCT account...and why... it was a nicer site but now it's sadly shut down.

Pretimes and Trophies mean nothing to me community and uniqueness is where it really should be at.

anon
01-11-2010, 09:50 PM
i dont understand what this tracker offers.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-what-trackers-offer-and-bittorrent-tracker-reviews-post1867800/postcount42