PDA

View Full Version : BT politics general thread. Oh, the drama

Pages : 1 [2]

Albo Da Kid
01-25-2010, 08:47 PM
Just a few pages back they were saying it was Serb who posted that Detale info. Now on this page they are saying it was Melvin.
Which one was it?

The thread in which Detale was exposed was named "Serb and Melvin Strke Again!!" which pretty much means they were both involved.

I also talked with Melvin in Cfs once and his excuse for exposing Detale's info was to get back at Detale for protecting traders in Fst.
Ofcourse the real reason was to show off how infamous, funny and cool they were but they'll never admit that.

No one in their right minds can consider melvin any better than Serb, after what he attempted to do to Detale. One of lowest moves ever in BT.
Disgusting, to say the least.
Yea this guy's a real spineless scumbag. I truly feel bad for his kids cause what kind of footsteps are they going to follow when their father behaves like a immature 14 year old teenage girl.

Pwner101
01-29-2010, 10:00 PM
Oddly enough I think your story in the post above this was madeup.
I could provide logs to prove it ;)
But your retarded and I think everyone here knows you make up shit.

P.S. If Serb posted a thread titled:
"Cabalo and Albo Da Kid Crying over spilt milk Again!!"

Albo Quote: "which pretty much means they were both crying."
(Note the word crying was substituted.)
People would know it was seriously true... based on fact.
But the fact that it was posted by some random person isn't fact enough to back the fact. Your assuming just because it says Serb and Melvin that it actually was in fact posted by one of them. When you don't really know if it was even posted by either do you?

Albo Da Kid
01-29-2010, 10:40 PM
Feel free to post any log that would prove otherwise.

You're not going to deny that you had anything to do with exposing Detale's info are you now melvin?

Your logic is very flawed btw. If someone tried to do harm to another and the thread had my name all over it, I would deny that I had anything to do with it right away.....Not take credit for it.
You laughed, joked and showed off about what you had done to Detale. You even had a debate with him in Cfs to why you had done what you did and you thought you were right in doing so.(if you protect traders and attack our friends, we're going to attack you to)

I can't believe how low some people can go. Not only are you a liar, but you're a coward as well. Only a spineless scumbag would use such dirty tactics to harm someone, take credit for it, and then when things get heated later on deny that they had anything to do with it.

Melvin, you got no personality my man. No character whatsoever. It's sad

th0r
01-30-2010, 01:25 AM
I also talked with Melvin in CFS once and his excuse for exposing Detale's info was to get back at Detale for protecting traders in Fst.Everytime I hear about that place some kind of senseless drama is involved.

Detale
01-30-2010, 05:29 AM
Wow, I don't know how I missed this thread, but here we go. Lets be 100% clear on this though. My info was never posted. Melvin, who told me himself on MSN that it was he who posted the thread, trys to scare people by doing childish bullshit like this. His info was in no way correct except for my name which if I ever sent you an email you would have. He is a sad pathetic fat slob with a beast for a wife. I don't know if the pics are still on here but in fact you could find the REAL pics of him and his wife for a time on ShitHoes. Along with some facebook info if memory server. He claims it isn't him but if any of you know me and know I never bullshit anyone. I tracked down the proof using his original sign up Email here and yeah it was him :dabs: If anyone has any doubt that the address wasn't mine simply ask Cabalo or even Clocker as they have my real address. I have explained many times that NONe of the info found on my computer,IP,or even internet bill could possibly be traced to me. Mel even admitted that he knew it wasn't my real addy to me and others already.So best of luck fatboy.

Now as far as Serb goes, again if memory serves, he also admitted involvement but later apologized and was a complete gentleman about the whole thing. So as far as I'm concerned the guy is OK, we're not buddies or anything, but I hold no malice towards him. He made a mistake listening to Mel's bullshit as oh so many do. Even I befriended Mel for a time until he pulled his crap out of nowhere. The guy is a true loser and if I knew where he lived I'd go over there and punch the shit out of him. True Story.

EDIT: Just saw this

In the words of muddslinger: "your talking out your ass".
Detales information was in fact only posted because he was trying to dig up dirt on someone else.
Know the f*n facts before you talk out your ass noob.
Even though we all know it was correct....
did Detale not say that information was incorrect anyways?

LOL why not use a real nick so i know who I am addressing instead of hiding like a bitch? No My info was NEVER posted, the silly attempt at it was posted because I banned some member of staff on some tracker (may have even been pirateeagle, but I don't recall. Think the tracker was SCL but again I don't know) for hosting an IP catching pic that was hosted at ShitHoes, so why not get YOUR facts straight. I found out there was an attempt like this from Mel on MSN before I ever saw it on the site. Another MOD here had trashed the thread before I saw it. When I saw the info was bullshit I Re-posted the thread to show people that Mel is full of shit. Why would I ever let my info be posted here. The name of the thread was RIAA Headquaters Finally Revealed!!! BTW the fat kid has a copy of the thread hosted here (http://www.tophos.org/responce/Detale.Gets.Owned/t-riaa-headquaters-finally-revealed-334234.htm). You will see I dared his to post my SS number. He also claims that it has been my addy since 2002 between 2002 and then I probably moved 6 times. Who is "We All" anyways? Again stop using net anonymity and speak like a man. Mudd was probobly the only one on that site who was reasonable at the time. I remember warning him of Mel's bullshit and I'm sorry for his troubles. He seemed like a decent guy then. I wish him the best. You on the other hand need to come out and say who you are so you can either be taken seriously or be embarrassed for being a fool.

EDIT#2 I was actually trying to track down details as it bothers me that I can't recall exactly who it was I banned. I found something I posted that I find oh so relevant here

this is my point and my plea to site staff how can you trust these guys (Mel and Serb) EVER again after the have repeatedly done this? Do you think you are somehow immune if they turn on you next??

Cabalo
01-30-2010, 06:25 AM
The guy you banned was PirateEagle. 4pirates is a good guy.
Yes, it's a wrong address. And yes, I had MM's facebook and those pictures of them in vacations. Those are 100% real.
And the difference between a man and a rat, is that Detale never put those out, no matter what it was attempted on him.
Shows character.

Detale
01-30-2010, 06:51 AM
Thanks bud. To be fair I never put them out in public. I did post 1 of them privately tho. I was upset and still shouldn't have done it no matter what that fuck tried to do. BTW I am siting here laughing reading a comment someone posted after the pic about Mrs TH

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/eyebrows.gif

If that was my missus, I wouldn't want that pic posted on the internets either.

She's a fucking munter.

and a followup

Definition of munter in Urban Dictionary...

munter
A woman of such hideous physical appearance that one would rather scour ones eyes out than snatch a glimpse of her. So deformed and devoid of any attractive attributes that to beat her to death with her own shoes would be an act of mercy and deemable of a sainthood.
You are what you eat, and munters have eaten all the ugly people they could find!
'jesus carl.. that bird you pulled last night was all the munter in the world. She looked like her body had a reaction to her arse and prolapsed her colon through her neck..'

God I love that guy :)

KushBlow
01-30-2010, 07:08 AM
Oddly enough I think your story in the post above this was madeup.
I could provide logs to prove it ;)
But your retarded and I think everyone here knows you make up shit.

P.S. If Serb posted a thread titled:
"Cabalo and Albo Da Kid Crying over spilt milk Again!!"

Albo Quote: "which pretty much means they were both crying."
(Note the word crying was substituted.)
People would know it was seriously true... based on fact.
But the fact that it was posted by some random person isn't fact enough to back the fact. Your assuming just because it says Serb and Melvin that it actually was in fact posted by one of them. When you don't really know if it was even posted by either do you?

http://www.ascendancy.net/tribalwar/littlestory.jpg

Albo Da Kid
01-30-2010, 08:24 AM
If that was my missus, I wouldn't want that pic posted on the internets either.

She's a fucking munter. God I love that guy :)

His wife seems like a nice and quiet lady who made the wrong choice by marrying an idiot/loser. She's probably starting to realize that by now.. Matter fact she probably has realized that a long time ago and for all we know they could be divorced right now......That's probably why Melvin called her a munter lmfao

th0r
01-30-2010, 08:25 AM
If anyone has any doubt that the address wasn't mine simply ask Cabalo or even Clocker as they have my real address.. . . Why?

Artemis
01-30-2010, 08:42 AM

His wife seems like a nice and quiet lady who made the wrong choice by marrying an idiot/loser. She's probably starting to realize that by now.. Matter fact she probably has realized that a long time ago and for all we know they could be divorced right now......That's probably why Melvin called her a munter lmfao

You obviously haven't seen the pictures :naughty:

IdolEyes787
01-30-2010, 02:58 PM
Lowering yourself to the level of your opponent may win you the battle but it will never win you any respect.

Rules for internet just below never publish anyone's personnal info - Never make fun of someones family .Besides being boorish it displays a certain a amount of ( since you like bringing up the word) cowardice because you are attacking , not only people who aren't involved in your fight but people who can't defend themselves .

Not directing this at you Artemis I ( sometimes) know the difference between humour and ire.

QPD
01-30-2010, 04:42 PM
They say: Never have an argue with a stupid one...He will low you down at his level and then beat you with his experience!

Detale
01-30-2010, 06:04 PM

To be clear Mel didn't call her a Muner, someone else did.

Lowering yourself to the level of your opponent may win you the battle but it will never win you any respect.

Rules for internet just below never publish anyone's personnal info - Never make fun of someones family .Besides being boorish it displays a certain a amount of ( since you like bringing up the word) cowardice because you are attacking , not only people who aren't involved in your fight but people who can't defend themselves .

Not directing this at you Artemis I ( sometimes) know the difference between humour and ire.
I didn't make fun of his family in this thread I just found it funny that someone else did.

Pwner101
01-30-2010, 09:57 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-bt-politics-general-thread-post3380982/postcount253
1.) I didn't say I didn't have that info about detale. I said I was not the one who POSTED it. << Notice the difference.
2.) If I posted it I am man enough to say I did. I didn't post it. Also there's a certain place that when I do post stuff SIMILAR to this Detale crap you SAY I posted.. I post the original pages. There is no such page in this location nor has there ever been.
3.) Did I find it funny when it got posted? Heck yeah it was rather amusing. I can't think of many people who didn't laugh.
4.) You rather do enjoy making up these stories don't you?
5.) Rather odd you say I have this theory about trader protection. Why have I not posted Skizo, Reality etc.. info. Detale was a lowlife mod here yes. But what would make me want to post his info more than posting one of the others?
6.) In case you lost your brain somewhere. I have denied making this post since day 1. It's nothing new. I never said I did it, nor was I looking for credit for doing so. Not sure what "heat" you think I am in. Nobody has even mentioned Detale's name in like forever. He's a nobody from nowhere that is of no concern to me.
7.) I talk with Anon on his site on occasion feel free to ask him if I fall into this type of characteristic that all you noobs seem to think is me. I go on his site for kicks and giggles nothing more. What would make FST any different? Other than the fact there are more morons here than you can shake a stick at.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-bt-politics-general-thread-post3381118/postcount255
1.) Your name is easy to get. You are correct about the e-mail address information.
2.) I'm actually quite built you would know this if you seen a REAL picture of me. (But for sake of making your comment feel useful well say I am fat even though I'm not k?) I also am of Korean nationality originally. I could be wrong but I think someone was slightly off if that was me in the pictures you are so stating is me on my family vacation photos. (Check the skin color. Although Michael Jackson changed his skin color so maybe that's what I did?)
3.) I have not now nor ever had a myspace account. I have a facebook account but I signed up for it approx 2 months ago. Due to the time between the alleged event and now.. I highly doubt you even have my facebook account info even now let alone EVER.
4.) If those pics were really me then I find it odd... due to the fact you mentioned them in the thread your referring to from way back when... and I posted the so called pictures of myself in the very thread.... (Feel free to think about this with your brain.) Why would I be posting pictures of myself in the thread if they were really me?
5.) Never bullshit anyone.... LMAO
6.) Signup email reference doesn't make any sense. Why would you need a signup email to find a dir with some random images on a webserver? What purpose would the email do in finding this folder?
7.) "Even I befriended Mel for a time until he pulled his crap out of nowhere." You do realize your an idiot right? You befriended me until this so called post made by me was posted? Then you suddenly became my friend again? I think somethings not adding up correctly in this comment made by Detale. He became my friend again after whoever made that post? That sure adds up. I know for a fact if someone was posting my information correct or "not" I wouldn't exactly be going around to find them to add them as a friend thereafter.
8.) My real nick is banned. I think you know this as well. I signed up with a new nick here for LOL's at the retarded posts made by Cabalo and his boyfriend Albo. If im so hiding... how is it that you KNOW its me? Your comment is again retarded. Since you are posting AT me as if you KNOW it's me, yet don't know it's me? Heck even Anon knew it was me. Your telling me the staff here had no idea it was me and Anon did? I find that rather insulting for the staff here if that's the case. My methods of posting seem to stick out a little more than the avergae FST user. Unsure of where your going with the banned some member of staff at some tracker? Do you run a tracker or something Detale?
9.) I don't recall hosting any image tracking scripts on tophos since around the time my original MelvinMeow account was banned. Clueless where your going with the image tracking script. We have not had to use image tracking scripts here for at least a good year and a half. We track FST trades internally through the site so have no need to use the image hosting trick. Also I had no need to use the images anyways. Recall your mods account that "didn't" but really did have access to see ip's. I will concur it did in fact have access to ip's despite what any of the mod's here try and tell you.
10.) The posting of your home address is a little out of my way. If I am going to harrass the FST staff I normally do a contest.
Example the Punk Skizo Contest, or the nice audio recording of you and Skizo talking.
11.) "You will see I dared his to post my SS number." Let's get this straight... you were crying for months on end (And still are.) About someone posting your "incorrect" as you say details. Then you go around encouraging me to post your SS#? Yeah that sounds like a smart thing to do. I hope you at least signed up for lifelock before taunting people to post your SS# on a public forum.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-bt-politics-general-thread-post3381133/postcount256
LOL MORON! I posted those pictures in the thread Detale was referring to above. Again I am Korean. Feel free to ask around.
You saying your 100% sure it's me is kinda a dumb thing to say. Cause I am in fact me.... I am 100% sure that those pictures are not me.
(The guy in the pictures Detale + Rest of you morons say is me... Is in fact WHITE.)

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-bt-politics-general-thread-post3381179/postcount261
None of you have seen pictures of my wife. Feel free to continue to think you have though. I find your "facts" rather amusing none the less.

Detale... Just for a small personal note. The picture of you and your dog on your facebook page... LOL (I would post it for kicks and giggles but detale would cry enough to cause the destruction of the earth again by flood. Thus causing everything mentioned in the bible about flooding to be null and void. "I will never again allow the earth to be destroyed by flood."

And thus after you all getting pwnd... Ding Ding bring on Round 2 losers!

@Idoleyes Very good post on your behalf. Apparently there seems to be some signs of intelligent life on this forum even though it doesn't seem to be found too often. (Not a pun on you its a positive comment.)

Cabalo
01-30-2010, 11:29 PM
You are an imbecile of the worst kind.

I don't recall hosting any image tracking scripts on tophos since around the time my original MelvinMeow account was banned. Clueless where your going with the image tracking script. We have not had to use image tracking scripts here for at least a good year and a half. We track FST trades internally through the site so have no need to use the image hosting trick. Also I had no need to use the images anyways. Recall your mods account that "didn't" but really did have access to see ip's. I will concur it did in fact have access to ip's despite what any of the mod's here try and tell you.This is a load of crap, you have access to SHIT ! There are hundred of traders here who never get caught. haha, what an idiot you showed up to be.
Now, do you want to prove me wrong? Easy. Go and post here an IP of any of the current traders. Oh, and please, don't come with IPs used 2 years ago, ok? I'm already laughing enough.

By the way, you're a dupe, I should have DP'ed you before. I'll correct this mistake now.

What surprises me the most is how useless you have proven yourself to be to the torrenting world, and yet some kids still get blinded by the rat you are at places like p2pg and the such. You will not end well. People will sooner or later open their eyes and realize you were just a turd in BT history.

Albo Da Kid
01-31-2010, 12:06 AM
Melvin stop bullshiting us about you being Asian and that not being your photo. why in the world would you have a photo of a white family who you don't even know in your profile? That makes no sense whatsoever.

Lol he called Detale a nobody.... Do you consider yourself a somebody in the BT world Melvin? No1 even knows you besides the tophos members lol and I know that you crave for bt fame but you've failed at it.

Serb is even more known than you now. That must eat you up inside. (Serb is even a better person than you. He at least has character and apologized when he was wrong. you're just a no-good lowlife pathological liar.

"Ladies and gentlemen!!!! His name is Pwner.....but it looks like he just pwned himself all over this thread today" :lol:

Detale
01-31-2010, 12:13 AM
Of all this bullshit above you have yet to clearly state who this is. Is it safe to say you are in fact Melvin? I'm going to assume it is and address you as such.

You say the pics aren't real, so be it. I could honestly give a flying fuck dude. You mean so little to me it isn't even funny. You try to use your intimidation tactics and maybe they work on some no0bs, not on me little man. You don't scare me with threats of posting info on me as I know with 100% certainty that you don't have any. You are full of shit now more than ever.

7.) "Even I befriended Mel for a time until he pulled his crap out of nowhere." You do realize your an idiot right? You befriended me until this so called post made by me was posted? Then you suddenly became my friend again? I think somethings not adding up correctly in this comment made by Detale. He became my friend again after whoever made that post? That sure adds up. I know for a fact if someone was posting my information correct or "not" I wouldn't exactly be going around to find them to add them as a friend thereafter.Are you daft? I didn't become your friend after the incident I was trying to be nice to you before it, we were cool for a while. After this happened and you admitted to me it was you that posted it I blocked you from my MSN, moron. Notice the bold "until"

8.) My real nick is banned. I think you know this as well. I signed up with a new nick here for LOL's at the retarded posts made by Cabalo and his boyfriend Albo. If im so hiding... how is it that you KNOW its me? Your comment is again retarded. Since you are posting AT me as if you KNOW it's me, yet don't know it's me? Heck even Anon knew it was me. Your telling me the staff here had no idea it was me and Anon did? I find that rather insulting for the staff here if that's the case. My methods of posting seem to stick out a little more than the avergae FST user. Unsure of where your going with the banned some member of staff at some tracker? Do you run a tracker or something Detale?I do know your real nick is banned, I tried to speak on your behalf to get you reinstated remember. Just because someone may act like they are Mel doesn't mean they are, dumbass. To be clear, no these posts dont stick out beyond some of the moronic posts I have read on the internet, just an average run of the mill muppet. Come to think of it I'd say posts like these would be a majority over the entire net. You are an E-bully hiding behind your keyboard, other than that I'd bet you are a complete loser in the real world. I do hope you E-peen makes you feel like more of a man than you actually are. I'm embarrassed for you dude, truly.

Also to be clear as a few things seemed to go over your head. I didn't dare you just then to post my SS# I had done it in that thread ages ago. I thought you hosted the whole thread there not just some of the first page. Somewhere in there I dared you. You never came through with it did you? Hmmmmm I wonder why not. Among other harmless empty threats you made you have now said you have my facebook page huh? Oddly I don't have one, nor a myspace page or any other social networking site page whatsoever. I'm pretty sure the only acct close to that would be a PC-pitstop page for ranking my rig, but a quick check in the hardware section could show you that. A pic of me can also be found in the lounge btw if your interested. This is the extent of me on the web.

Lets look at this reasonably for a sec. You are not one to hold info back when you do have it, even though I doubt ANY of the info you've posted has ever been correct as mine was so far off. Ok in fairness you got Brooklyn right, congrats. Wait whats that say just to the left under my avatar? oh crap

Damn well I take back the congrats. Colombo you're not.

On to your sign up email here. I simply Googled it and that page is what came up, among other things. So you are now claiming Google is wrong. That email just so happened to be connected to a myface acct whose pic was that of the same guy from a directory found on YOUR site named "vacation" or something? C'mon now man. I recall you saying they were pics of a member of TH staff or something like that but why on earth would ANYONE host pics of them and their wife and kids on someone else's server?? EVER!!! Let alone you with your rep of posting whatever info you can?? Even posting some of your own TH staff info when they fell out of favor with you. Of all the shitty things you are, stupid is not one of them, and neither am I. These things add up just a little too well as I'm sure most will agree. I know, I know your Korean blah blah. Again I could care less, posting personal info is not my thing, that's your scumbag racket. Oh and before I forget I dont have a dog either, nice try though. Are you really pulling at straws like this, it's sad.

I will ask that you post this facebook page so we can all see how full of shit you really are.

I wish I had more time to keep making you look foolish, but I have real life things to do. I'm going to a party now. You know those things the cool kids don't invite you to. Round 2??? There wasn't even a Round 1. Best of luck loser, you need it.

EDIT: Cabalo I would like to ask a courtesy of you and not to DP him again. I know I'm not staff anymore and you will do as you see fit, but I ask as former staff for this favor. I want him to have full access to post what he will so we can make him look like more of an idiot. Just in this thread to defend himself. People need to know that he is a harmless nerd and they shouldn't be afraid of him anymore.

Albo Da Kid
01-31-2010, 12:28 AM
The only partying melvin does is in the Mirc.

"Hey dude are you coming at that party on saturday? Be there at 7PM. We'll have free invites and plenty of funny videos to laugh at.....;)"

sez
01-31-2010, 01:15 AM

I concur.4chan should stop redirecting to fst.

Rart
01-31-2010, 02:02 AM
Is this thread what Bittorrent has truly degenerateddevolved into?

Funkin'
01-31-2010, 03:28 AM

Nah. I wouldn't say that all of the BT community has turned into a joke. It looks like it's only a handful of sites/members/staff that participate in this behavior.

Quarterquack
01-31-2010, 03:41 AM

Nah. I wouldn't say that all of the BT community has turned into a joke. It looks like it's only a handful of morons that participate in this behavior.

I fixed it for you, as I saw fit. I don't think people think that they are doing any wrong by exposing someone's information. It gives them a dick stroke, and they feel like they're getting revenge on people somehow.

The same way, I don't think that people know the consequences of their actions. Were detale's information right, there are legitimate psychos out there waiting for a victim. It's just not right giving them an address, a name, and a potential job description. Those three combined alone could spell trouble if someone were crazy enough to take it to the next step.

It's all fun and games ordering pizza to someone's house once you get their address, but all it takes is one member who isn't mentally stable to take it somewhere everyone regrets. There HAS been incidents of people being convicted for googling what to do after a hit and run, so don't even try and say "but those people don't go on the internet."

Detale
01-31-2010, 06:22 AM
I wouldn't blam BT for it. Just one idiot who thinks he is some kind of E-god. People are really afraid of this guy and I think it's time to expose his fraud.

Detale
02-01-2010, 02:26 AM
Hmmmm 4hrs no reply?? I guess he doesn't want to play anymore.

Ewwwyourface
02-01-2010, 05:58 AM
every1 knew about melvinmew mudslinger serb nerd trio gj figuring it out lol

Pwner101
02-01-2010, 04:35 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-bt-politics-general-threadi-defame-therefore-i-am-post3381550/postcount266
I don't think you understood what I was referring to in my original post about this topic.
Please re-read it and come back again.
In case you still don't understand. I meant we track them site side ... From my site. Not yours. Hope this sheds some light. I think your the only one who misunderstood what I meant but figured I would point it out so you knew exactly what I meant.

Thanks for sharing the fact I was a dupe.
I had no idea I was dupe prior to you stating that fact :whistling
I think I am a dupe of about 30+ other accounts to. I lost track over the years. Either case thanks for finding out the ever so obvious and thanks for the disabled Privs. Though I'm not sure what the point in disabling them accomplishes since I don't use pm's from THIS account too often anyways. I will just use one of my other one's to send pm's with if that's ok with you.

Unsure what your reference to p2pg is about... I rarely use that place. In case you didn't notice I have maybe done about 4 or 5 global bans on ANYONE in my history of torrenting. But feel free to think that I do alot globaly. I myself don't see the point in global banning users since some users value certain sites more than others... just because 1 user misbehaves on 1 site doesn't mean they are going to do the same on every other site.
(I think you yourself will agree with me on this one.)
I have been a turd in the BT community as you say... for far longer than you have in general been a turd from the looks of it.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-bt-politics-general-threadi-defame-therefore-i-am-post3381567/postcount267
The picture your referring to was never seen nor has never been found in my profile. In case you forgot since being banned from Tophos... we don't even have profile picture folders like they have on other forums. All pictures uploaded by users are thrown into 2 GENERAL image directories. While you yourself have direct access to see what pictures you have uploaded into these directories nobody other than yourself can directly know who exactly uploaded which pictures. You see links to any pictures you have uploaded in a specific window now even viewable by members of staff. Other than you linking directly to these images nobody has any idea of which images each user has uploaded. (Works similar to Imageshack when you upload random images in non registered user mode.)
I also am in fact Korean... And I have never said I didn't know who it actually was in the pictures you seem to think are me. I in fact do know who is in the pictures... Refer back to previous posts in threads from last year or whenever this topic did arise and you will see that I stated this as well.
For anyone who hasn't seen the picture of the guy they are assuming is me feel free to have a look here:
Imageshack Hosted link = Its ok to click me. (http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/1133/disney012.jpg)
The guy in the blue shirt sweating, standing near goofy is me apparently. And those kids standing there are mine I guess. I'm unsure if Goofy is supposed to be one of my offspring as well... Maybe well wait for Detale, Cabalo, or Albo to comment as to if he is or not.
Here's a little information about child birthing for you guys.
1.) Korean + Korean Parents = Korean Kids.
(Not white. Notice no slanting in the eyes as well. Even if I was Korean and my wife was some form of white our children would look something like this: Kristen Kreuk Photo (http://www.goldsea.com/Air/Issues/Kristin/kristin_105x145.gif))
2.) Redneck + Redneck Parents = Kids like Skizo.
3.) "Special" + "Extra-Special" Parents = Kids like Cabalo, Detale, Albo, Chunk from The goonies.

Apparently people know me in the BT world due to the fact you guys keep crying about me for the last 2+ years.
I think I am known based on that fact alone that you guys mention my name here in almost every one of your 2,709+ posts.
(Can you please stop advertising my name. It's giving me and my site unwanted/unneeded publicity. You might think crying about me on FST post's daily is giving me bad reps but it's doing quite the opposite.)
Not to mention the fact I get asked to code for at least 2 torrent sites per week since I started coding for GFT about 6 months ago.

I could care less about who is more known in the BT sense of things. If Serb is more known that's great. I am around to run a community of close friends. Nothing more. If I was around to make a name for myself I wouldn't go about it the way you do in crying in every post you make on online forums.
You guys have had no effect on pwning me in this thread or any threads on this site yet. I'm praying that one day maybe you will learn the art of pwning but it doesn't seem like it will happen in this lifetime. When I enter a thread and have 10+ of you guys trying to pwn me with no effect I think its going in reverse favor of it ever happening here. I think you guys have better chances of eventually getting laid in your lifetime before you get a chance to pwn me. (Which says alot.)

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-bt-politics-general-threadi-defame-therefore-i-am-post3381570/postcount268
Are you by any chance related to this guy? YouTube Link = It's safe to click. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiXhyR4gcqI)
I flat out said who I was.
Anon-SBI flat out said who I was last week. (Note: I even commented back to his comment as such in agreement... The FST mods didn't put 1+1 together which says alot about competency.)
I received Disabled Privs on this account, (what a joke) for being me as well.
Not to mention the countless times you alone have referred to me being me.
I sure as hell hope you weren't the smartest offspring your mother had.

I have not used any intimidation tactics. In case you didn't notice I have been using this account as well as a few others for a while now without even drawing any attention to myself. I guess you guys needed some new topics to cause LOL's on this forum. So I'm glad to participate in owning you guys in posts on a daily basis if that's the effect your looking for. Don't come crying to me (Anymore than you already seem to do.) When it start's to be too much for you woosies to handle.

@ Daft. Read your original post and re-read it. If you don't see what I'm getting at perhaps turn your head or your monitor sideways. (I hear this works sometimes for "special" people such as yourself.)
I have no e-peen. I have no need/use for one either. I personally enjoy having the real thing. If your looking for a new e-peen maybe you can google some though. Who knows maybe you can even buy a vibrating e-peen to fulfill your wife B****'s (Name blurred out to prevent flooding.) intimate desires.
Referring to facebook page. In case you didn't notice... It was linked directly to YOUR email address you use here on your account and have in fact emailed members here with.
(It doesn't take rocket science to track this down so I have no need to provide a direct link to YOUR account.)
In refrence to the Brooklyn, NYC comment... It also doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out where you live. There is nobody with your First + Last name in a 26 block radius of where you live. (I have stated this fact before... remember when you blocked me on msn for providing a link to this detailed information.)
@My email information.
I have not used that email address in years. If you must know the email address was hacked by a scener. (I only used it for spam mail anyways.) But anyways. They apparently used that spam email address to create a myspace account. Notice... if I had access to use that myspace account would I not have deleted it myself when it was mentioned in scene nfo's approx 3 yrs ago. There is nothing about me in that myspace page that's accurate so there's no point in taking the effort to delete it even now IMHO. Sorry if you feel otherwise. As far as the vacation folder I'm unsure what your referring to. They were hosted in a subdir uploaders use for pictures. It is a general folder where all pics they upload were sent at the time. In reference to why people host pics on someone else's server. Do people not use imageshack etc... for this same purpose?
You own a pug... Unless he ran away. BTW how often do you shave your legs?

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-bt-politics-general-threadi-defame-therefore-i-am-post3381578/postcount269
Even if that was by a slim chance my idea of a party it sounds alot cooler than a whinefest you consider a party.
Detale: Hey Albo you coming to the msn party?
Albo: yeah is cabalo coming to cryparty with us tonight too?

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-bt-politics-general-threadi-defame-therefore-i-am-post3381619/postcount271
Naw this is what the FST userbase has been upgraded into. It has been getting slightly better. Starting when Detale and Skizo were demoted. It isn't that much better but at least a step in the right direction. Keep up the good work. Maybe sometime in the next century this site may have staff that know what an IQ is let alone have one.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-bt-politics-general-threadi-defame-therefore-i-am-post3381702/postcount274
I'm as soft and cuddly as a kitten.
Feel free to ask users as well as staff on my site about me.
I find it funny that you think I'm out to make myself look like some evil person or something cause that's not the case. Feel free to continue thinking this though. Whatever floats your boat. (Which you should start to get onto based on the fact your tears have not stopped for 2 yrs.)

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-bt-politics-general-threadi-defame-therefore-i-am-post3382238/postcount275
Sorry I have a life outside the internet. While watching you guys publicly humiliate YOURSELVES in this thread is rather entertaining.... I have better stuff to do. Like take a shit etc. I decided to come back and see which of Your, Cabalo, Albo's post's I can LOL @ today.

P.S. Sorry my post's are so long.
I had to reply to multiple post's by FST STAFF Members idiot's individually.

bunny67
02-01-2010, 04:41 PM
not been on here for a year and nothings changed !!

IdolEyes787
02-01-2010, 05:10 PM
"If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem, but the perpetual human predicament is that the answer soon poses its own problems." - Sydney J. Harris

Even if I was Korean and my wife was some form of white our children would look something like this: Kristen Kreuk Photo (http://www.goldsea.com/Air/Issues/Kristin/kristin_105x145.gif))
Maybe sometime in the next century this site may have staff that know what an IQ is let alone have one.

Some let me get this straight are you saying your kids would look over the hill?

I'm actually a MENSA member ( hard to believe I know but I got in when there was open signups).

phrenzy
02-01-2010, 05:50 PM
not been on here for a year and nothings changed !!

Yup same drama different year....

IdolEyes787
02-01-2010, 05:59 PM
You know your snarky comments do nothing to solve any problems and instead of displaying your superiority if anything only add to the general stupidity of the site .

Detale
02-01-2010, 10:49 PM
Fist and foremost. Bunny how the hell are ya?? Glad to see you!

Now onto the abuse

WEll, well you foolish little man, where do I even begin calling you on your bullshit.You are making it way too easy. I know, how 'bout you just stop lying? Seriously, just stop. You are only digging yourself in deeper and deeper. Where is the SS# you promised or the link to the facebook page Hmmm? I call BULLSHIT! Let me guess, next you'll reply with some kind of morality and how you don't want to post such sensitive info blah blah. Just stop already. My advice to you is make up something and say you don't have time for this or aren't going to listen to me anymore and storm off. This is your only hope, loser.

So now the acct was "hacked" huh, what a line of shit. Cox.net (http://ww2.cox.com/myconnection/hamptonroads/home.cox) was hacked when?? Seriously when was it hacked?
BULLSHIT!

The images were not found on a profile page of yours they were in a TH directory "/images/mine". Now the Cox.net Email was associated with a facebook acct that has the profile pic of the SAME GUY in the pic above?? And now the same guy who hacked your email "years later anomously uploads a picture into your directory of the same guy he put on the facebook acct!!!??? Are you fucking kidding me? What are the odds?? Alarm bells are ringing here chubby. Lets be clear

-Pics found in TH directory named "Mine"
-Found Email Mel used to signup to FST.
-Googled said email and it was linked to facebook acct with the same guy from the pic above!!!
-Email was hacked by a guy who YEARS later uploads a pic of the same guy onto TH without you knowing about it???

-Make what you will out of it, personally I will call....
BULLSHIT!

You have the nerve to say you don't use intimidation?? You threatened people that if they don't do as you say you will post their personal info?? Guess what pal, Thats intimidation. Here is an excerpt from your site you twit

Feel free to contact me when/if you change your mind.
You have 24 hrs to reconsider and reply.
BULLSHIT!

My wife's name doesn't start with a B at all. People may well be able to verify this as I think I posted her name in the lounge before. Meh maybe now either way.
BULLSHIT!

So "my" facebook acct was linked to me email huh, well why not explore that one. As anyone can easily find my email is [email protected] let's google (http://www.google.com/search?q=elatedpariah%40Gmail.com&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a) it shall we. There must be some mistake here all it says is "Your search - [email protected] - did not match any documents. "
Hmm thats odd, it was linked to a facebook acct earlier, I'm sure of it. well either that or......
BU.... BU....BULLSHIT!

Did I miss explaining anything?
Na I'm sure you just got FUCKING OWNED!

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/110/316594598_41fdf8710b.jpg

ghurka
02-01-2010, 11:26 PM
not been on here for a year and nothings changed !!Now there's a blast from the past. Looks like a new avatar....not stoned in this one :D

Pwner101
02-02-2010, 12:53 AM
1.) I never promised you any SS#. You asked for one. Feel free to read back. You tend to forget what's said and what is not said BY YOURSELF.
2.) Read back in the scene nfos about me from a few yrs back. Confirmation in the nfos themselves confirms what I have said.
Whether or not your absent mind believes me is your own opinion.
I never said the whole cox email service was hacked douchebag. Again feel free to re-read what I did say. It might make sense to you if your ever able to get a brain transplant.
3.) I Haven't dug anything deeper. Everything I stated has been proven here time and time again. Example: When I said you were retarded. Every time you post you make it more and more clear that this is a fact.
4.) Going to this directory you are so keen on advertising seems to take me to a picture that makes me LOL. It is in fact a theme on the site in case you didn't notice. I'm pretty sure this picture is not the one your referring to since it is the only one in the directory. This picture also has a creation time of 1/22/2007. Thanks for directing me there though It again shows how insanely dumb you really are.
5.) Your comment about the MYSPACE page is funny. I don't even think the guy in those pictures look alike. (Sure they are both white could be a common ground.) Unless the guy in the myspace one had liposuction or something. The facial features are not even the same. Not that you can tell much based on the myspace picture due to it being taken far away and being so blurry. The guy in the myspace page weighs at least 200lbs less than the other guy... was he a contestant on the biggest loser or something maybe? Also notice the ears in the picture I posted vs the one in the myspace page. (Who would intentionally make their ears bigger unless they were going for the dumbo effect.) Not to mention the clothes. Either case the pictures that you say were found in that directory that they really weren't found in can be found in the tophos forums posted by a user on the site. I'm unsure of where your going with this comment and TBH I don't think a shrink could figure you out either.
6.) I was going to do a handy chart showing how idiotic your comparison chart was but I figured it's a waste of time.
7.) You can call it what you want. Most people would view them as facts since nothing you have thus far mentioned has been backed by yet a shred of proof. I mean you should at least consider wiping your bum with a sheet of TP and then post a pic of it in this thread. It might be considered at least a shred of something.
8.) You seem to have pulled the "intimidation" comment out your bumhole cause there was no mention by me about anything to do with intimidation that I RECALL or CAN SEE reading back a page at my post. If your going to QUOTE me... at least QUOTE something I have actually said.
Your a step in the right direction with the comment below that at least. That appears thus far to be the only thing you have me as saying that I actually have said. And using the one you posted as an example. Feel free to find anywhere where I did in fact post that guys home address etc. The guy deleted the thread (Which everyone tends to do.) so I kept up my end of the arranged deal. (Unlike Detale and Skizo who said they would keep who posted the review anonymous ::cough cough::)
9.) Your wife's first name does in fact start with a B unless you had his/her name+sex changed. (Perhaps you call HER your Husband now?) I recall you having several discussions with Mr. Adam shooting the breeze about your wife who's name does start with a B****.
10.) Changing your email on a facebook account is rather easy. You should try changing the other details about your life though.
(Hint Detale's facebook account: Lookup the name posted in that thread from last year on facebook people search. ::cough cough:: there is only 1 result with that name on facebook and several of his own friends have confirmed it is him.)

In case you didn't notice. You haven't pwnd anything with your comments but you have made me laugh none the less with your stupidity again and again. Keep posting. It gives us all something to laugh at daily detale.

P.S. Though I am finding your bull truly entertaining detale I figure I would post this picture of serb for you to get a few laughs.
http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/851/19962132073982624614633.jpg
^^ This is the guy this thread was originally about before it turned into detale, cabalo, albo crying like girls.

P.S.S. I know your gonna come back again crying like a lil B* about being owned again... sorry I have better things to due with my time at the moment. Why don't you post all the bull you can think of relating to me all in 1 thread or something and I'll come by once a week or something and own everyone who posted in the thread. Makes it alot easier plus more fun. Owning Detale, Albo, and Cabalo in this thread is fun but after doing it so many times it gets kinda boring... you guys need to really come up with some new material or get a new job. I hear there might be some job openings in some of the U.S.A paper towel industries in the coming week. Maybe they could hire you guys to star in commercials... I can see it now.
"Try our paper towel it outlasts the generic brand when drying up tears.
/me ques in the tearjerkers.
The generic brand didn't even dry up Cabalo's tears...
Our high quality towel didn't dry up all 3 of their puddles but it came damn close."

Albo Da Kid
02-02-2010, 01:20 AM
Is this dickhead still claiming to be Asian?

So Melvin, when did you first claim to be asain? Probably right after you found out that pic was leaked.

Detale don't even waste time proving that it's him in the pic. We all know it's him but this dickhead will never admit that. He's either ashamed of appearance or he hates the fact that you got him good.

You know how I know that that's Melvin in that pic? Lol, cause that dude looks like he spends tooooo much time infront of the computer. Yo Melvin you should cast in the remake of movie 28 Days Later

You know what I smell right now??? I feel like Melvin is going to go out of his way to prove us that he's Asian so he's gonna get an Asian guy to take a picture holding up a sign "MelvinMewo".
You heard it here first!!

Rart
02-02-2010, 01:23 AM
I'm Asian.

I also make squinty eyes and peace signs in front of cameras, cause, ya know, that's what we're good at.

What.

Albo Da Kid
02-02-2010, 01:27 AM
http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr49/IKnozWhoiz/AsianGirl.gif

I feel u.http://media.photobucket.com/image/asian%20girl%20gif/IKnozWhoiz/AsianGirl.gif

Pwner101
02-02-2010, 01:38 AM
Is this dickhead still claiming to be Asian?

So Melvin, when did you first claim to be asain? Probably right after you found out that pic was leaked.

Detale don't even waste time proving that it's him in the pic. We all know it's him but this dickhead will never admit that. He's either ashamed of appearance or he hates the fact that you got him good.

You know how I know that that's Melvin in that pic? Lol, cause that dude looks like he spends tooooo much time infront of the computer. Yo Melvin you should cast in the remake of movie 28 Days Later

You know what I smell right now??? I feel like Melvin is going to go out of his way to prove us that he's Asian so he's gonna get an Asian guy to take a picture holding up a sign "MelvinMewo".
You heard it here first!!

I have been Korean since birth.
I also have always stated I come from South Korea.
If my MelvinMeow account still exists here feel free to check the country in the settings.
(It was disabled before Detale was even a FST mod thus proving my point.)
Also if you still have access to my site...
(You don't but some members can confirm this.)
2008-04-01 17:35:25 GMT (95 weeks ago) - There is a news post which I mention moving from South Korea. Detale found this alleged picture not even 1 year ago to my knowledge.

It's a pretty common fact I spend too much time in front of computers. I'm a coder + work with computers. 2 Thumbs up for that brilliant comment there. You are finally starting to show signs of slight brain activity with that comment.

OH please please please detale prove it's me in that picture ;)
You can't and won't because it is not me.
Bunny67 as well as several others here can confirm that is in fact not me.

Who's the chick is that you Albo?

Slickerey
02-02-2010, 01:39 AM
http://media.photobucket.com/image/asian%20girl%20gif/IKnozWhoiz/AsianGirl.gif

Nice picture. Kinda looks like somebody claiming to be what he isn't. ;)

Pwner101
02-02-2010, 01:48 AM
http://media.photobucket.com/image/asian%20girl%20gif/IKnozWhoiz/AsianGirl.gif

Looks like someone has some brown on their nostrils.
At least if your gonna stick your nose in someones pooper go for a low level mod like Cabalo. Everyone knows Albo is a nobody here.

Detale
02-02-2010, 01:52 AM
Hmmm Ok I'll burn you again why not I have a few Min

1. YES YOU DID and I quote (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-general-bittorrent-43/t-riaa-headquaters-finally-revealed-334234) "We can post his SS# as well if anyone feels like checking to see if he filed is 2009 Taxes yet." I'm still waiting for the numbers BTW along with the facebook link you speak about.

2. Oh right, the ultra secure great and wonderful MelvinMeow who gives advice to tracker staff about their security got hacked. SHUUUUUUURE. You didn't address the uber obvious yet. How can you possibly explain the images matching up as the same guy?

-Pics found in TH directory named "Mine"
-Found Email Mel used to signup to FST.
-Googled said email and it was linked to facebook acct with the same guy from the pic above!!!
-Email was hacked by a guy who YEARS later uploads a pic of the same guy onto TH without you knowing about it???

3. You didn't say anything, just filler.

4. Yes after I told you those pics were exposed you promptly removed them and after they were replaced by that one. Not really hard to imagine someone doing that after they got caught out there.

5. They don't look alike, now you've just gone off the ledge. Lets see what people think shall we.

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/8517/otherpicg.jpghttp://img42.imageshack.us/img42/6141/1stc.jpg

Jesus you are really grabbing at straws now aren't you.

Skipping to 7.

So you didn't say what I quoted huh. Must be that pesky guy who hacked your Email again and then later placed pics on your half assed site so here is a pic to refresh your memory
http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/8182/lies1.jpg
This is where the intimidation comes in, you threatened him with your nonsense and he removed the pics. I have said this before I have never posted pics of your bullshit site, even if I did it would not be Anonymous. Keep it up I may just have to prove it to you.

So in conversations with Adam I told him my wifes name?? Ahh I see. You wouldn't happen to have any proof of this would you?? NO!? Damn that must suck.

Lets see now at least you took my advice.
"My advice to you is make up something and say you don't have time for this or aren't going to listen to me anymore and storm off. This is your only hope, loser."

sorry I have better things to due with my time at the moment.

Hmmm veeeeery suspect, but a good choice. buh bye, thanks for playing.

Albo Da Kid
02-02-2010, 01:55 AM
Looks like someone has some brown on their nostrils.
At least if your gonna stick your nose in someones pooper go for a low level mod like Cabalo. Everyone knows Albo is a nobody here.

lol Melvin, unlike you I know I'm a nobody and I respect that. If being a somebody means to spend 2/3rds of your day coding, irc chatting, in forums and catching traders(and still disliked by 90% of bt users) ....I'd rather be a nobody.

Slickerey
02-02-2010, 02:08 AM
go for a low level mod like Cabalo.

Tracker staff using levels? :dry:

Everyone knows Albo is a nobody here.
It's not polite to project your insecurities on other people...

ca_aok
02-02-2010, 02:12 AM

I feel u.http://media.photobucket.com/image/asian%20girl%20gif/IKnozWhoiz/AsianGirl.gif
30 pages of crap back and forth later, this picture is the best thing to happen to this thread. Fact.

Albo Da Kid
02-02-2010, 02:19 AM
"We can post his SS# as well if anyone feels like checking to see if he filed is 2009 Taxes yet."

Sounds like a bluff to me. Melvin prove us wrong. Post his SS#

cinephilia
02-02-2010, 03:02 AM

30 pages of crap back and forth later, this picture is the best thing to happen to this thread. Fact.
she's just asking to be slapped.

Slickerey
02-02-2010, 03:20 AM
This is for Melvin:
http://hphotos-snc1.fbcdn.net/hs037.snc1/4334_100533881773_100533746773_2569263_5110571_n.jpg

IdolEyes787
02-02-2010, 04:26 AM

This thread

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/10/14/article-1077698-005984D000000258-721_468x355.jpg

Cabalo
02-02-2010, 04:55 AM
I can't believe I lost 5 minutes reading utter bullshit and stupidity.
Melvin really takes the prize. It's such kind of members, like you, who don't bring any added value to the forum.

At least, it served a purpose. Showed the kind of crap people can expect when joining such a site as tophos.org and other affiliated sites.
Only someone lacking any kind of self respect, or childish enough, would still associate with you after this self display of imbecility.

By the way, you still didn't post any IPs from traders of this site, which you claim to have access. Go ahead, post here, for example, anon-sbi's latest IP. I ask his IP because he uses a proxy, and he couldn't give a damn if it's posted here or not. Go ahead. Give me a couple of his latest IPs.
Do that or shut the fuck up.

Also, and I'm typing this with a smile on my lips, would you care writing some of your next posts in korean? Because a very nice and kind user of this site has PMed me saying he is korean. booohooooo.
What's the excuse? You left korea too young to remember how to write stuff? Go ahead, use an online translator, or quickly go dig on google for some korean sentences. I can use google too. But I bet a true korean will quickly spot that. :whistling

Please continue, I'm having a lot of joy reading this thread.
Thank you Mel, really, thank you.

As they say in chess, checkmate. :wave:
:)

Detale
02-02-2010, 02:36 PM
Hey Mel 직접 가서 지랄

Google TRanslate (http://translate.google.com/#ko%7Cen%7C%EC%A7%81%EC%A0%91%20%EA%B0%80%EC%84%9C%20%EC%A7%80%EB%9E%84)

MaNiJaK
02-02-2010, 04:08 PM
Boooring,more drama please!

sez
02-02-2010, 09:33 PM
http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs295.ash1/22271_528160181838_123702240_31178180_1001405_n.jpg

sez
02-02-2010, 09:36 PM
Talk about

Pwner101
02-02-2010, 10:31 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-bt-politics-general-threadi-defame-therefore-i-am-post3383075/postcount291
1.) Your quote was never posted by me. If your going to quote me at least QUOTE ME.
2.) Net-mail accounts are hacked on a daily basis. Regardless to which provider and the length of the password you use.
3.) The pics in the Dir you mentioned do not exist. The directory has been unaltered since 2007. (Before you were even a mod here.)
3.1) You have yet to provide even 1 shred of any evidence to back even 1 thing you have said... (And again re said.)
4.) Again the pic in that directory and the directory itself has been unaltered since 2007. Feel free to provide documents (Often referred to as evidence.) to show otherwise.
5.) They don't look alike... By fact that not 1 person has even agreen with your comment about them looking alike. They don't look alike based on the fact they don't look alike. It's not to hard to find pictures that would look like the same person though... we did that in the Punk Skizo contest 2 years ago and the pics actually looked like Skizo's original picture. You could try to at least find pictures of someone who looks alike.
7.) Feel free to re-read your comment... then read, re-read, and re-re-read my comment that I made 2 pages back. You SHOULD (If you can comprehend it.) see me agreeing with the comment in your spoiler. I am unsure where your trying to pull it out your ass that I said anything otherwise. In fact... if you read it you'll even see me congratulating you on quoting me properly for once.
8.) Your wifes/girlfriends/boyfriends name is Byron. Last I checked Byron starts with a B. Feel free to write out your wife Byron's name on a sheet of white paper and compare the B on the sheet to the B on this page.
(I think you should come to the same conclusion a B is a B.)
Tell your wife Byron I said hello. ;)
9.) Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=Sean+G+Gavigan&init=quick) In case you haven't realized it yet. Your first + last name combo isn't hard to narrow down accurate results. Based on the fact your last name doesn't seem to be too common. Also based on the fact your email address was linked to this account previously as well. Changing the email address doesn't change the trail leading to your account.

Detale 바보입니다.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-bt-politics-general-threadi-defame-therefore-i-am-post3383119/postcount297
Lemmings (http://www.tophos.org/imagestorage/1880_lemmings.jpg) maybe you should check and see who your following.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-bt-politics-general-threadi-defame-therefore-i-am-post3383167/postcount299
Your on post 5,890 and have yet to add any value to this forum.
The only way you add value to this site is when you click on the endorsements and Reality pockets the money.
Oddly enough you messaged me for an invite to my site.
We later banned you and then after you sucked up to me I re-enabled you.
Which eventually led to you being re-banned again.
(We had to ban you to keep you out.)
Failpic1 (http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/3624/failurefb.jpg)
Failpic2 (http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/5250/failure2.jpg)
Failpic3 (http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/7632/failure3.jpg)
Failpic4 (Continuation of discussion from Failpic3 (http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/8290/failure4.jpg)
Failpic5 (Inbox overview) (http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/7189/failure5.jpg)
^^^ Links fixed.
This kinda stuff is considered evidence. You boys should take note of Cabalo's failures and suck up's.

Your comment about Ip's you are still confused about. I posted about MY SITE not FST, then went a step further and converted it to the simplest english I could think of and your mind still can't comprehend what was said. I'm sorry I think I have commented about that enough and you still haven't figured it out.
As far as posting anon's info what would be the point in doing that? Anon is a cool guy in fact. I post on that forum he frequents... on occasion and we shoot the breeze about funny topic's.
(Gist you want me to post anon's info because you can't comprehend basic english?)

Just because a person is of Korean nationality does not mean they speak Korean. I moved from Korea when I was 3 years old. I don't speak or write Korean.
(Common knowledge I have posted this here before on my MelvinMeow account.)
A similar comparison... Barrack Obama is of African descent. I have yet to see him speak any languages spoken in the continent of Africa to back this fact. Just because he is a specific nationality does not mean he speaks that nations language or that he can write it does it?
"As they say in chess, checkmate." Your own words used against you.
Enjoy the failure pics ;)

cinephilia
02-02-2010, 10:42 PM
this pitiful squabble is becoming a serious pain - someone needs to stop it :frusty:

Pwner101
02-02-2010, 10:47 PM
Yeah thats gonna be my last post in here unless they post some other random crap than needs addressing. Your right it is kinda pointless and they have yet to prove any points they have made.

Rart
02-02-2010, 10:54 PM
Really? Could you please get a room?

Take this to PM already. No one gives a flying fuck about your crumbling self esteem and you're not "pwning" anyone with your inane comments on this thread. The fact that you're pursuing a matter as this to such a degree on a public forum demonstrates your extreme lack of maturity, no matter who is right or who is wrong.

If you wish to pursue this further take it to PM. I'm sure that 99% of the members don't give a crap what your face book is, whether your white, black, asian, or whatever. You are not the center of the universe and no one here cares. At all.

This is a forum for productive discussion of Bittorrent. Not a forum for attention deprived individuals to feel like they mean something in this world. You aren't the center of attention, even if your self absorbed position with the BT world makes you think you are. No one on a public forum cares about your personal issues. That's what private messaging is for.

Cabalo
02-02-2010, 11:02 PM
(crap)
1. You didn't post IPs which you claim to have access to at FST = you are full of shit and a liar (nothing new here)
2. As expected, you know nothing about korean, confirming what we all know (nothing new here)
3. Posted pictures of private PMs, as expected, proving you are what everybody already knows of you. (nothing new here)
4. Conversation about you and me confirms I stand by detale (nothing new here). He was even aware of this conversation.
5. It shows I disagreed with you when you went after him, and said that if you had something to point out would be to the higher ups, which everyone knows I disagreed with many of skizo's decisions (nothing new here)
6. The usual "i pwn cabalo + albo + detale, cry babyz" crap (nothing new here)

Once again thank you for proving all my points.
Man, I love discussing with you. Unfortunately, you lack some skills, but then again, I wouldn't have expected more. (nothing new here).

IdolEyes787
02-03-2010, 12:36 AM
Talk about

Pocahontas had a nicer rack.:unsure:

Detale
02-03-2010, 01:47 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong but the thread tittle is " (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-general-bittorrent-43/t-bt-politics-general-threadi-defame-therefore-i-am-387453-post3383679#post3383679)BT politics general thread.I defame therefore I am" so it's a general thread for disputes like this no? People have been terrorized by this moron for years and it's time they know he is harmless.

Yeah thats gonna be my last post in here unless they post some other random crap than needs addressing. Your right it is kinda pointless and they have yet to prove any points they have made.
Run away little boy, again its a good choice. Well if that quote wasn't posted by you then you have a major discrepancy you said YOU posted the RIAA Hq thread if so that was in that thread. 1+1-3!? As I said I could give a rats ass if thats really you or not but the evidence IS in fact there. You bullshitting about the pic's directory blah blah, again you're a liar. Thats really it. I'm done trying here. I know it, you know it, most anyone with any sense knows it, So I'm happy with the fact that you are full of shit and most people know it by now.

I really can't help but laugh at you. 2 of the links on that page lead no where( I'm neither an actor nor a writer), the 3rd has some construction experience but my middle initial as a "G". Thats not my middle initial dumbass. Also it has this:

Employer:United States Navy (http://www.facebook.com/srch.php?n=50432656)
Time Period:December 1986 - December 1990

I was 13 years old Moron. You can check my age on many trackers as I usually fill that part out in my profile or even a search here.

You really just need to give up man. I tried to find myself out of curiosity and yep as I suspected I'm just not there. So again you twit you have nothing.

Byron is in fact a boys name idiot. Not my wife's.

I refuse to post your real email and info. Some of us are above this kind of thing not scumbags like you and your toadies. If anyone feels the need they too can google everything I've said.

Adressing your stupidity is giving me a headache. piss off loser.

Rart
02-03-2010, 01:52 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong but the thread tittle is " (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-general-bittorrent-43/t-bt-politics-general-threadi-defame-therefore-i-am-387453-post3383679#post3383679)BT politics general thread.I defame therefore I am" so it's a general thread for disputes like this no? People have been terrorized by this moron for years and it's time they know he is harmless.

I feel like there's a difference between posting about the state of BT and the politics surrounding it in general versus the personal banter that seems to be occuring between you and Pwner.

Then again, that's only my opinion and if the mods feel that it's perfectly fine then proceed as much as you wish.

Albo Da Kid
02-03-2010, 02:55 AM
Oddly enough you messaged me for an invite to my site.
We later banned you and then after you sucked up to me I re-enabled you.
Which eventually led to you being re-banned again.
(We had to ban you to keep you out.)

Lol this guy truly starves for authority. He goes out of his way and tries to make tophos seem like some kind of paradise. He mentioned that I was banned there twice in this thread assuming that it would spite me, now he's bringing it up again to get some leverage in this one-sided pwning.

Melvin, Tophos is a shit tracker and I don't think anyone think twice about it after being banned from there. In my whole time in tophos(you can check my stats) I have not visited the site more than 10 or 15 times and If I remember right my postcount and torrent download is 0. That tells you how I felt about your site and how much I cared after being banned from it.

I also don't think Cabalo gives two shits about being banned there as well. Matter fact we used to make jokes about being hit with the "Shit-tracker Global ban" TiT,TopHos, and Acid Lounge lmao. We called them dead weight.
I don't see anything self-demeaning about asking for an invite and confronting someone why they were banned. I don't understand why you call that sucking up. If anything he was showing you respect but ofcourse knowing what an immature and pathetic self-obsessed creature you are, you took it as just another act of servility.

People have been terrorized by this moron for years and it's time they know he is harmless.I'm curious to know, how do most tracker staff feel about him? Do they think he's a cool guy who cares about the community or do they know the truth about him that he's an immature delusional power-hungry pathological-lying lowlife scumbag?
I have a feeling that they've pretty much figured him out by now and he doesn't hold any weight around the Bt world anymore like he used to once upon a time. I guess those fear techniques aren't working no more.

Also what's that stuff about the Navy? Don't tell me he accused you of being in the navy around 1986. If that's the case then he must be suffering right now cause I know this poor dude takes his hacking-skills too seriously.

Melvin we're still waiting on that SS#. People are going to start thinking that you have no connections and hackign skills if you don't.(lol)

Detale
02-03-2010, 02:56 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong but the thread tittle is " BT politics general thread.I defame therefore I am" so it's a general thread for disputes like this no? People have been terrorized by this moron for years and it's time they know he is harmless.

I feel like there's a difference between posting about the state of BT and the politics surrounding it in general versus the personal banter that seems to be occuring between you and Pwner.

Then again, that's only my opinion and if the mods feel that it's perfectly fine then proceed as much as you wish.

I guess in a way you are right bud, but my purpose is to inform people about this guy Melvinmeow the owner/operator of Tophos.org. He has been bullying people who don't know better for years now. I want people to know what a pussycat he is.

People have been terrorized by this moron for years and it's time they know he is harmless.I'm curious to know, how do most tracker staff feel about him? Do they think he's a cool guy who cares about the community or do they know the truth about him that he's an immature delusional power-hungry pathological-lying lowlife scumbag?
I have a feeling that they've pretty much figured him out by now and he doesn't hold any weight around the Bt world anymore like he used to once upon a time.

Also what's that stuff about the Navy? Don't tell me he accused you of being in the navy around 1986. If that's the case then he must be suffering right now cause I know this poor dude takes his hacking-skills too seriously.

Melvin we're still waiting on that SS#. People are going to start thinking that you have no connections and hacking skills if you don't.(lol)
As you and others probably already know, he has no SS# or he'll simply lie and make one up. Oddly IMO there are alot of tracker staff that are afraid of him. Apparently his coding skills are good(or so they say) so he has helped them to some degree. Even though some sites he has helped he has later turned around and hacked after they didn't do what he said but thats just the kind of guy he is.

Yes the navy was listed in the profile he claims is me(can't find the link now, odd) apparently he can't do simple math.

IdolEyes787
02-03-2010, 04:55 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong but the thread tittle is " BT politics general thread.I defame therefore I am" so it's a general thread for disputes like this no? People have been terrorized by this moron for years and it's time they know he is harmless.

I stopped reading any pointless spewing at least a couple of pages ago.Btw it's good to know that all of them are too full of themselves to realize I changed the thread title as a direct response to how asinine this all is.
Now thinking of changing it to "BT politics general thread.Please don't feed the monkeys". Either that or "BT politics general thread :Stupid is as stupid does"

Or maybe in terms they will better understand " Nah nah nahnah nah .fuck u"

cinephilia
02-03-2010, 05:05 AM
my humble contribution to this thread:

ownt
ownd
owned
pwnd
pawnd
pwned
pwnt
pwnage

ca_aok
02-03-2010, 07:02 AM
http://i33.tinypic.com/2150nwp.jpg

The_Martinator
02-03-2010, 08:11 AM
I haven't read more than a few posts of this thread, but I have to say that while not being around here I've noticed that I don't miss the drama at all.

Y'all have fun with it, though.

Detale
02-03-2010, 02:14 PM
Damn Idol I didn't notice you changed the thread tittle, good choice.

Now I don't understand why people feel the need to post how they hate these type of threads. If you don't like it simply don't read it. Apparently some people do read it though because the thread has over 13,500 page views. :eyebrows:

Cabalo
02-03-2010, 02:28 PM
Damn Idol I didn't notice you changed the thread tittle, good choice.
Thanks.

Now I don't understand why people feel the need to post how they hate these type of threads. If you don't like it simply don't read it. Apparently some people do read it though because the thread has over 13,500 page views. :eyebrows:

It's a feeble attempt to show they're above all this. Which, obviously, they aren't.

Zip
02-03-2010, 05:26 PM
Oh hi :stuart:

Haven't been around in the torrent world for a few months now.

Good to see that the drama is still kicking in here! (interesting read)

Although I'm not going to bother with 32 pages since I don't have the time, but could someone shortly point out:

-who did what
-who got owned
-who was banned

etc. :P

Detale
02-03-2010, 06:37 PM
MelvinMeow from Tophos.org posted fake personal information he tried to make everyone believe was real.

He then got owned for being absurdly wrong

He has been banned about 20 times or so

QPD
02-03-2010, 06:43 PM
Some people seem to have a desperate need to be in the center of attention events ...And bad publicity is still publicity.
:fst:

susiserken
02-03-2010, 07:01 PM
BitTorrent is serious business :yup:

antrax34130
02-03-2010, 08:52 PM

:lol::lol::lol:

QPD
02-03-2010, 10:19 PM

:lol::lol::lol:
It is...We are talking about millions worlwide...

Detale
02-03-2010, 11:07 PM
What do you think out of millions the percentage of idiots are?

IdolEyes787
02-04-2010, 12:25 AM
I would guess the same as out of a thousand seeing it's a percentage.:unsure:

Detale
02-05-2010, 02:26 PM
meh, thats why I don't personally believe in percentages. If they survey 100 people they will quote that data as a national percentage, shit if the surveyed 1,000,000 people (next to impossible) it still isn't an accurate number. I think the US population is over 300,000,000 now so it's ridiculous if you think about ANY percentage of people being accurate...sorry I brought it up.

IdolEyes787
02-05-2010, 02:47 PM
Actually statically speaking ,a smaller sampling of a big group gives a better chance of accuracy than a larger one as you are only bring in the possibility of more variables.Conversely the smaller the group the larger the sampling required.
I know it sounds the opposite to what it should be but think about and you should get the idea.
So for a population the size of the US ( I'm cheating here and using a online calculator) to be off by no more than 5% ninety-nine times out of a hundred you only need to survey 664 people.
As opposed to a population of 100 where you would need to poll 87 of them.

Detale
02-09-2010, 03:50 AM
There was an episode of Penn and Teller: Bullshit! that explained this far better than I ever could. They made sense of how absurd even the idea of an accurate stat could be. You are right about the variables, but that is the reality and the difficulty of doing a realistic stat.

P2PDog
02-09-2010, 02:11 PM
74.68% of all statistics are fake.

Tv Controls you
02-09-2010, 03:53 PM
74.68% of all statistics are fake.

Then there is a 74.68% percent that 76.68% of all statics are fake is a fake statistic.

anon
02-09-2010, 04:23 PM
Then there is a 74.68% percent that 76.68% of all statics are fake is a fake statistic.

Oh, the liar's paradox.

Detale
02-11-2010, 08:08 PM
I somehow feel this is relevant in this thread.
http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/5811/29939916.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

QPD
02-11-2010, 09:17 PM
^ :lol:

kurdt
02-12-2010, 12:56 AM
Conversely the smaller the group the larger the sampling required.

true

Actually statically speaking ,a smaller sampling of a big group gives a better chance of accuracy than a larger one as you are only bring in the possibility of more variables.

not true. while a smaller sample may suffice for a large group, the bigger the better. analysis of a larger sample will always result in a smaller statistical variance (which has nothing to do with the "possibility of more variables").

Quarterquack
02-12-2010, 03:47 PM
Actually statically speaking ,a smaller sampling of a big group gives a better chance of accuracy than a larger one as you are only bring in the possibility of more variables.

Which is exactly the point of sampling. You can't just pick "5 normal people" and expect them to represent the entire population. The large the sample size, the more efficient the random sampling methods are, the more accurate your confidence intervals will be. Statistically speaking, at least.

Albo Da Kid
02-12-2010, 04:44 PM
Lol Detale what is that facebook thing supposed to mean? I didn't get it

Detale
02-12-2010, 08:02 PM
Someone I don't know sent me a facebook friend request. I think it was in the hopes of trying to get my real facebook info. Seeing as how i don't have facebook acct it's hopeless though. Personally I think it's one of "Mels Angels" trying to gain favor with the false profit. Meh not even a good try though.

Albo Da Kid
02-12-2010, 10:44 PM
lol o wow... I think Melvin is going to be obsessed with trying to find out your personal info from now on. I think you challenged his manhood when you dared him to expose your SS#

gamesover
02-13-2010, 07:28 AM
This thread is going on for way too long.

Everyone should want to be a part of it just in case
things change.

Artemis
02-13-2010, 08:41 AM

things change.

If you think this thread has gone on waaaaay to long, then it is a shame you missed out on the truly epic FtN vs. ScT 3,500 post bitch fights of the past.
Aaaah the good old days :naughty:

gamesover
02-13-2010, 09:29 PM

things change.

If you think this thread has gone on waaaaay to long, then it is a shame you missed out on the truly epic FtN vs. ScT 3,500 post bitch fights of the past.

If it was that drama over Brandon and his girlfriend, I think i remember that even if i dont remember the details.

Detale
02-13-2010, 10:43 PM
lol o wow... I think Melvin is going to be obsessed with trying to find out your personal info from now on. I think you challenged his manhood when you dared him to expose your SS#

Challenged his manhood? I destroyed that fatso. I'm even starting to feel a little bad for him. Without his internet status what else does he have in life? Good looks???:lol:

things change.

Oh now that WAS good. I can only hope to be at that level one day :P Still 16,000 views ATM aint so bad.

gamesover
02-13-2010, 11:18 PM
35 pages is pretty epic

I'll have to keep editing this post because im sure that number will go up

KushBlow
02-14-2010, 12:07 AM
Oh hi :stuart:

Haven't been around in the torrent world for a few months now.

Good to see that the drama is still kicking in here! (interesting read)

Although I'm not going to bother with 32 pages since I don't have the time, but could someone shortly point out:

-who did what
-who got owned
-who was banned

etc. :P

http://media-8.phonezoo.com/c1/dload/i/9oKxNL-1D0U0dk5xztFAAA/

Detale
02-14-2010, 04:43 PM
I think this pics may be more appropriate Kush
http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/5271/epicfailmachofail569644.jpg

gamesover
02-14-2010, 08:42 PM
^^^That's a pretty funny pic. i'm going to check that site out

I just saw this one and i thought it was hilarious

http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/epic-fail-pool-fail.jpg

KushBlow
02-15-2010, 05:28 AM

:lol:...and the racing car bed...

n00bz0r
02-15-2010, 05:30 AM

:lol:...and the racing car bed...

rofl
that pic made my day. :lol:

Vinceftw
02-23-2010, 12:37 PM
urgh.. sexy pics of girls >> weird guy pics!
Although I believe to know who that guy is.. who cares?
And just for the record.. imo tophos is a good tracker, its just not hyped the way other trackers are and most of the members seem to be kind of poor (indicating a lack of money) hrhr.
Serb looks like a normal guy to me btw.. and his girlfriend looks nice <3

Skills
02-23-2010, 01:40 PM
i am no ones bitch
lol i just know that pic
and you are still idiot beacose you dont have nothing smarter to say except using bad words on forum.
get your life do you have anything smarter to do except showing pics of other people who you even dont know so you can lick ass to some staff and expecting from them to tell you how good arse licker you are and that is 100% bitch
that is really poore
and i am 100% sure that serb is didnt do nothing to you

Skills
02-23-2010, 01:59 PM
who cares who you are and what you doing thing is that you dont have nothing smarter to do except paste pictures of people and asking others to share same opinion like you
so you are idiot from my poin of view
and still i am 100& sure that he didnt do nothing to you and that you even dont know guy

worthlessone
02-23-2010, 02:05 PM
i know him very well,he was one of the assholes who made torrent world worst

Skills
02-23-2010, 03:01 PM
i cant understand how can one guy to make over 980 torrent sites
(torrent world) to look worst
sorry but i cant
i respect other peoples opinion
and i respect your opinion also
but not pics exc,,,

sez
02-23-2010, 04:05 PM
I agree,pics make torrent world homosexual.My facebook doesn't have any either.

IdolEyes787
02-23-2010, 04:17 PM
But then it's only Wordbook:unsure:

sez
02-23-2010, 05:20 PM
That makes it man-to-man sex with scented condoms or something.I honestly feel like the perverted uncle browsing through it...at times.