PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy cheap but legit RS Accounts

apextwin146
01-12-2010, 05:27 AM
Does anyone who any forums/ppl (trusted) that sell RS premium accounts made from points .. The forum i used to buy it from has been closed and now most of the users just encash the points rather than creating new accounts ..
So if anyone of you knw some good forum/user for this let me knw ..

EDIt : can any mod change the title to "Where to buy cheap but legit RS Accounts" incase this sort of discussion is permitted ..

Cabalo
01-12-2010, 10:35 PM
Trying to buy legit accounts doesn't seem anything not allowed to be discussed here.

PerMaFrOsT
01-14-2010, 04:10 PM
Does anyone who any forums/ppl (trusted) that sell RS premium accounts made from points .. The forum i used to buy it from has been closed and now most of the users just encash the points rather than creating new accounts ..

EDIt : can any mod change the title to "Where to buy cheap but legit RS Accounts" incase this sort of discussion is permitted ..

Why you need accounts created by points?

sez
01-14-2010, 09:55 PM
pm

apextwin146
01-15-2010, 11:32 AM

cuz its cheaper that way .. Usually they go for around $4 or less whereas a new one costs 7 or 8 Euros ..

Tv Controls you
01-15-2010, 03:00 PM

The only reason I can think of is its more anonymous. I mean there is no credit card link or check or anything. You could upload from another Ip if you want.

If you want one cheap you could prolly go on ebay :P

PerMaFrOsT
01-15-2010, 03:43 PM
cuz its cheaper that way .. Usually they go for around $4 or less whereas a new one costs 7 or 8 Euros ..

The only reason I can think of is its more anonymous. I mean there is no credit card link or check or anything. You could upload from another Ip if you want.

If you want one cheap you could prolly go on ebay :P

Ok, thanks. Now I´m getting the rs acc from a trusted reseller at 3€ so don´t need to search cheaper accs.