01-14-2010, 07:20 AM
TvT.com?
TvT.ro?

THEWHO27
01-14-2010, 07:39 AM
tvt.com m8

AdrianPhoto
01-14-2010, 08:54 AM
TvT.com.. ummm, Sorry, but on the 29th of this month I'll get my invites renewed (you know, the 90 days thing they have), I can send you one then, you don't need to trade it for anything of course

THEWHO27
01-14-2010, 10:51 AM
ok cool if any one else has 1 spare pm me tnx

anon
01-14-2010, 05:01 PM
If this is a request, it should be moved to the right section. I'll them be more than glad to hand you an invite.

If this is a trade... good luck.

TraLaLa
01-14-2010, 05:23 PM
the answer its in his history

bumrocks
01-14-2010, 07:24 PM
It seems that maybe traders should try to be more informative in regards to their posts/requests...

Let people know to begin with that you are a trader. Nobody likes to be tricked or fooled, whether that is your intention or not. A dumb or naive inviter may feel that way if they invite you somewhere, without looking into your background, only to find out they have invited someone with a trading background into their "tree". Traders, if anyone, are going to look out for each other since that is the only group that, for the most part, care for each other.

There are members like AdrianPhoto (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../private.php?do=newpm&u=210204) that don't mind to help out a trader and that is commendable since he asks for nothing in return. But to the general non-trading community, inviting someone as yourself can be detrimental (even if it is just a loss of invites).

My message to traders: If there is such a thing, be as honest about your craft as possible. Douche traders (I'm not saying you, the OP, are a douche) give the trader community as a whole a bad name...More so than maybe they deserve. I say this since I had a truly good experience with a trader today...

AdrianPhoto
01-14-2010, 08:43 PM
@bumrocks, thx, but I'm not a trader, I don't TRADE things for other thing
I like to GIVEAWAY, if one wants an RS account or TvT.com invite, just convince me that I can trust that one, and I can help them.
You can check my giveaway threads, I'm just trying to offer some help.

bumrocks
01-14-2010, 10:37 PM
@bumrocks, thx, but I'm not a trader, I don't TRADE things for other thing
I like to GIVEAWAY, if one wants an RS account or TvT.com invite, just convince me that I can trust that one, and I can help them.
You can check my giveaway threads, I'm just trying to offer some help.

My bad...I had remembered seeing you post in a traders thread offering assistance and I made the mistake of assuming. I went and reread it and can see you were simply offering "free" assistance with an RS account.

I apologize for assuming and will immediately edit my post...

AdrianPhoto
01-15-2010, 09:00 AM
No probs