PDA

View Full Version : Software install from UTorrent

SUZUKIGIRL23
01-15-2010, 05:11 AM
Can someone pls walk me thru the process on how to install a software program once downloaded from Utorent? I downloaded ConvertXtoDVD, once it was finished downloading I double clicked on it and it says "The torrent you are trying to add is already in the list of torrents. Do you want to load the trackers for it?" What do I do from here..help. anybody? :cry:

Cabalo
01-15-2010, 05:54 AM
you've downloaded the .torrent from a site, and then did it finish downloading on your utorrent and says 100% completed?
Once you add a .torrent in your client (utorrent), you must then click the play button and wait for it to finish download. Only then you will actually have the file on your harddisk.

SUZUKIGIRL23
01-15-2010, 12:19 PM
you've downloaded the .torrent from a site, and then did it finish downloading on your utorrent and says 100% completed?
Once you add a .torrent in your client (utorrent), you must then click the play button and wait for it to finish download. Only then you will actually have the file on your harddisk.

Yes it was 100% finished before I tried.

peat moss
01-16-2010, 02:43 AM
It should be in your download folder , find it and run the EXE. In Utorrent right click on it / open containing folder / Bob's your uncle .

It should be a small file , not compressed so just find the EXE. and open . You might need a Nfo tool to read how to run the crack , key gen or read the serial txt .

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Office-tools/Text-editors/DAMN-NFO-Viewer.shtml

camron
01-18-2010, 02:22 PM
If it any case its zipped, you need winrar to extract it. You can just download a trial from rarlabs.com. Right click on the torrent, choose, open containing folder, you'll see the downloaded file there. If it can't open it, then you need to identify what was used to compress it. My guess its winrar.

Appzalien
01-19-2010, 06:56 PM
Yeah! I think Utorrents default download is C:\Downloads, you can change it to where ever you want to put them. When you down,oad a .torrent file, it contains information used to download the real file to your PC, if you try and open another .torrent file thats the same thing, Utorrent tells you its already there and asks if you want to add its trackers. Once a torrent is finished downloaduing the actual file you want is where the default download location is set to, look for a rar or an actual exe file.