PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] SciHD

LeBronJames
01-15-2010, 09:02 AM
SciHD Invite or Account. PM. :happy:

karachidude
01-15-2010, 03:00 PM
buying invites through credit is disabled,the only people who have invites are the one's who have won them in contests on thier irc and forums.

Cabalo
01-15-2010, 03:08 PM
you're asking for an account, are you sure this is at the correct section?

Burnsy
01-15-2010, 03:21 PM

I'm sure it would be if someone has one to give away... OP is not offering anything in return :)

dragoi92
01-15-2010, 03:28 PM
Even if this is the correct section , u need to write why u want this.

IdolEyes787
01-15-2010, 03:39 PM

I'm sure it would be if someone has one to give away... OP is not offering anything in return :)
Besides violating tracker rules assuming someone elses account and identity isn't exactly the most honest thing to do.
Simple fact if I had may druthers such requests wouldn't be allowed in the regular invite section.

PS argue all you want that giving away invites also violates the rules but we both know that invites and accounts are two entirely different things.

LeBronJames
01-15-2010, 05:52 PM
Yeah, I'm not offering anything... I saw at least one other person get a SciHD account from this section, so I figured it wasn't against the rules.

The reason I'm asking is they disabled me for inactivty when the site started. They seem like nazis over there, but I actually really like documentaries, so I wanna see how the site is coming along. Account share is fine too.

anon
01-15-2010, 05:55 PM
The reason I'm asking is they disabled me for inactivty when the site started.

Tried going to their IRC channel? If you have a good reason for having been inactive, you may be able to get your account back.

LeBronJames
01-15-2010, 05:57 PM
lol Yeah, I already tried that. They don't like me :P

bumrocks
01-15-2010, 07:26 PM
Severely confused since a staff member tried re-enable your account?!

It seems to me that you are up to no good, once again.

You are a confusing dude...

LeBronJames
01-15-2010, 08:00 PM
lol shit happens.

Burnsy
01-15-2010, 08:56 PM
Besides violating tracker rules assuming someone elses account and identity isn't exactly the most honest thing to do.
Simple fact if I had may druthers such requests wouldn't be allowed in the regular invite section.

PS argue all you want that giving away invites also violates the rules but we both know that invites and accounts are two entirely different things.

:lol:

I think you need to chill out a bit Idol...

I'm not arguing the ethics/honesty of assuming a persons account, which by the way I'm perfectly aware is against all trackers' rules...

I was answering Cabalo's comment querying if this was in the correct section, if someone was giving away an account they could give it away in here, couldn't they? Or if someone was requesting something they request in here.... isn't that correct also? Or am getting things wrong :)

Haven't accounts been given away in this section before?

But thanks for the revision lesson anyway... Had a bad day have we??

Il_Professore
01-15-2010, 09:39 PM
/me humps bumrocks

IdolEyes787
01-15-2010, 09:45 PM
... Had a bad day have we??

I'm a mod at FST ffs ,there are no good days only less intolerable ones.
I'm just happy ( although Il_Professore came perilously close) that as of yet no one has made any goat phucking jokes.

Burnsy
01-15-2010, 10:15 PM
I'm a mod at FST ffs ,there are no good days only less intolerable ones.

:lol:

Big deep breaths and count to 10 then... it's not worth stressing over...

I'm just happy ( although Il_Professore came perilously close) that as of yet no one has made any goat phucking jokes.

That's gone waaaaaaaay over my head mate... wtf have goats got to do with anything? :lol:

Shlesers
01-15-2010, 11:00 PM
Tried going to their IRC channel? If you have a good reason for having been inactive, you may be able to get your account back.

They don't re-enable inactive accounts.

bumrocks
01-16-2010, 05:52 AM

That's gone waaaaaaaay over my head mate... wtf have goats got to do with anything? :lol:

Don't ask...

It's for the best...

Btw, that was a pretty damn funny comment Idol!

n00bz0r
01-16-2010, 05:57 AM
be careful about who you invite.
dun want to end up getting demoted warned and banned.. do ya? :P

LeBronJames
01-17-2010, 01:38 PM
Got it, still blows. I'm always surprised at the various people that still come to FST :D