PDA

View Full Version : Another beat composed by me

YoYoY
01-16-2010, 02:33 PM
hey , what's up guys ?.

I hope you are all feeling fine cause I have made another beat and would like to know your opinion about it :happy:

enough talking and let the music talks for itself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGIVIJDmnoQ

P.S. quality sucks :sick: , it sounds much better when you listen to the mp3 :yup:

7th
01-20-2010, 03:46 AM
the low disk message part was funny! =P

Well, that's not the kind of sound I like but gosh, it must be really hard and time consuming to do something like that =/

do you play any instrument in "real life"? I'm "null" about musics =(

YoYoY
01-22-2010, 06:58 PM
the low disk message part was funny! =P

Well, that's not the kind of sound I like but gosh, it must be really hard and time consuming to do something like that =/

do you play any instrument in "real life"? I'm "null" about musics =(

I know it's a n00b work :( . it's supposed to be one of my favorites if not the best one . It's kinda hard to use the software and no I don't play any instruments and that makes it harder , but I'm looking forward to learning how to play the violin some time in the near future. I do like making music , It's hard but I won't give up :D

iLOVENZB
01-23-2010, 02:21 PM
Learn the piano, then you'll be able to use any synth on FL. If I was going to focus on my artist career this is the way I would go.

TO become successful all you need is a cheesy bassline, few breaks and then a cat vomiting as a vocal on top of it....then you got a record deal :P

YoYoY
01-23-2010, 07:20 PM
Learn the piano, then you'll be able to use any synth on FL. If I was going to focus on my artist career this is the way I would go.

TO become successful all you need is a cheesy bassline, few breaks and then a cat vomiting as a vocal on top of it....then you got a record deal :P

you're right about that . Fl studio is basically based on the piano. but I think each instrument has a different way in playing , what's why I choose the violin , I like the way of playing and the sound of it :) .

iLOVENZB
01-24-2010, 05:48 AM
It's still the same principle, ie. the higher you go up the keyboard the higher the note for whatever instrument your simulating will be.

darc
02-06-2010, 08:43 PM
The drum track it really good, the only critique i have is that i though the intro was a little too long. Otherwise great beat!