PDA

View Full Version : Free Online Games

HMthePM
01-16-2010, 06:43 PM
I recently got into playing online games. Previously it was all single player for me - given the fact I don't pay for them.
I am playing League of Legends now and it seems lot of fun. Anyone can name some good free online games? RPG or FPS or Strategy or anything you found to be addictive. But above all they should be free.
Any suggestions?

Tv Controls you
01-18-2010, 02:38 AM
Runescape all the way man.

mr. nails
01-18-2010, 03:06 AM
Runescape all the way man.

lol, no. i suppose u still play CSS too? time to move on.

on topic:

o4k2A8PWBug

Tv Controls you
01-18-2010, 06:52 AM
There's 82,000 people playing runescape at the moment.

It's far from a dead game.

Lol I just watched that video you posted, and its world of war craft with another name.
If your talking about a real game online thats free I would check out guild wars. I loved that game.

HMthePM
01-18-2010, 02:56 PM
Played runescape, didn't really like it. Thnx anyway.
Gonna try guild wars tonight. I thought this game was not free. What are the limitations of free trial?

mr. nails
01-18-2010, 07:05 PM
my lol point is that runescape is quite old and graphically disabled. there are A LOT more free games to play that are easier on the eyes and just as fun. as for the video i posted of course it looks like WoW. it's also free and free to play unlike guild wars where u have to pay for the game.

Tv Controls you
01-18-2010, 08:36 PM
my lol point is that runescape is quite old and graphically disabled. there are A LOT more free games to play that are easier on the eyes and just as fun. as for the video i posted of course it looks like WoW. it's also free and free to play unlike guild wars where u have to pay for the game.

you have to pay once for the game, then its free online for forever.

I personally enjoyed it alot, and it was definitely worth the $20 dollars. I'm going to test out your game you posted. Looked interesting. :naughty:

*edit* you can't even play it lol... Its still in beta form and they aren't giving out anymore codes.

2bad4u
01-19-2010, 10:47 PM
Cabal! Its good.