PDA

View Full Version : [REQ]Request and a Hello :)

Wormtail
01-17-2010, 10:00 PM
Hello !

Some of you may know me, some may not :) I was an active member here some years ago and when I left p2p, i gave all my accounts to my friends. And then something bad happened : Almost all got banned or was inactive in the trackers that I gave to them.

And I returned some days ago to this world and I don't have a single account :O

So, i'm here asking all members with a good will to help me. I would like some general trackers if u are available to help me :) I dont want rarities or something like that, just good sites to be a good member in :D Also a music tracker would be much appreciated.

Have all a nice Sunday :)

anon
01-17-2010, 10:06 PM
So, i'm here asking all members with a good will to help me. I would like some general trackers if u are available to help me :) I dont want rarities or something like that, just good sites to be a good member in :D Also a music tracker would be much appreciated.

I can give you two accounts: TL and SceneSound. :)

Wormtail
01-17-2010, 10:14 PM
Oh, thanks for the fast response and help mate !

SceneSound has all types of music, including concerts,etc ?

anon
01-17-2010, 10:16 PM
SceneSound has all types of music, including concerts,etc ?

No, it focuses on Scene music releases only. If you want a good music tracker you should look for What.cd, but I don't have any invites at the moment. There's the IRC interview, though.

Wormtail
01-17-2010, 10:19 PM
Oh, I will definately try that then :)

TL isn't needed anymore, a portuguese friend of mine already gave me an account :D

Thanks for the help anon. Any general trackers with good content and speeds ? That's the trackers i most like :P

waeldiab
01-17-2010, 10:21 PM
i can give sdbits.org

Castronaut
01-17-2010, 10:27 PM
Hi Wormtail, good to see you back! :)

Which kind of music do you like? :)

BailaMerna
01-17-2010, 10:30 PM
I can give you a Rev invite if you want. :)

Wormtail
01-17-2010, 10:36 PM

I can give you two accounts: TL and SceneSound. :)

i can give sdbits.org

It would be much appreciated :D

Hi Wormtail, good to see you back! :)

Which kind of music do you like? :)

I love pop and rock music but I also love electronic music. I'm a music lover, I have loads of GB in my PC :happy:

I can give you Rev invite if you want. :)

Oh i would really like that :D

waeldiab
01-17-2010, 10:42 PM
PM me your mail

BailaMerna
01-17-2010, 10:47 PM
OK send your mail via PM.

But promise me to use the account and keep it alive. :)

IdolEyes787
01-17-2010, 10:54 PM
Congratulations this thread might finally be the straw that broke the camel's back and cause me to quit this place.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-request-tl-313526 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/t-request-tl-313526)

Accounts are not invites and should not be treated at such.
Unless the management decides that account transfers are to lie under the same heading as trading and have no place in the invite section then consider this my letter of resignation as I no longer want to be associated with a site that views dishonesty as an acceptable way to behave.

BailaMerna
01-17-2010, 11:11 PM
Congratulations this thread might finally be the straw that broke the camel's back and cause me to quit this place.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-request-tl-313526 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/t-request-tl-313526)

Unless the management decides that account transfers are to lie under the same heading as trading and have no place in the invite section then consider this my letter of resignation as I no longer want to be associated with a site that views dishonesty as an acceptable way to behave.

Sorry but i couldn't understand, what's the problem with that linked thread? :huh:

Wormtail
01-17-2010, 11:18 PM
I couldn't understand it too. I used that TL account and then when i left i gave it to a friend.

BailaMerna
01-17-2010, 11:21 PM
I couldn't understand it too. I used that TL account and then when i left i gave it to a friend.

But there was from a year ago,
Is that seem that you get TL twice and they was burned due to inactivity? :huh:

Wormtail
01-17-2010, 11:31 PM
Yes that was my second acc on TL but I had to leave p2p and then I gave all my accs to all my close friends.

BailaMerna
01-17-2010, 11:41 PM
Yes that was my second acc on TL but I had to leave p2p and then I gave all my accs to all my close friends.

OK never mind, but now you should not loss any of your incoming new accounts, as that would not be delighted. :frusty:
You can park your accounts if you going to leave p2p again :ermm:
and you almost would have 90 days to login on them once a time. :cry:

anon
01-17-2010, 11:45 PM
You can park your accounts if you going to leave p2p again :ermm:

Not all sites give the possibility of parking your account - and TL is one of those :happy:

Wormtail
01-17-2010, 11:49 PM
I were months without access to Internet but all of my friends haven't done a good job. Almost all got banned for bad ratio or inactivity :(

BailaMerna
01-17-2010, 11:49 PM
Not all sites give the possibility of parking your account - and TL is one of those :happy:

I didn't know that until now. :shutup:
But in that case, he might had 30 or 60 days to just login or have some file seeding. :unsure:

I stopped that.
Ok bro, good luck with your new accounts.

anon
01-17-2010, 11:52 PM
But in that case, he might had 30 or 60 days to just login or have some file seeding. :unsure:

Seeding alone often doesn't count as activity, but that depends on the tracker - BCG will disable you if you log in but don't seed/leech for a certain amount of time (depends on your userclass), for example.

Villalltheway
01-18-2010, 12:01 AM

EXACTLY cant believe people are considering giving this clown any invites anywhere.

Wormtail
01-18-2010, 12:45 AM
LOL Villa. When you registered I was already here for a year. Who are you to judge me ?

pentomato
01-18-2010, 12:56 AM
I can't believe this thread either, oh my god there are stupid people in this world, how can anyone play with their invites like that? I hope someone catches you, I don't care if you were here long ago, if anyone gives you anything just for asking, knowing that you are going to do the samething over and over.

IdolEyes787
01-18-2010, 01:03 AM

The problem is that when you sign up for a tracker you are in essence giving your word to ( whether you agree with them or not) abide by their rules .One most common across the board is never to share or tranfer accounts.

I realize that the internet isn't "real life " and I certainly am of the personal opinion that bt isn't something of true importance but nonetheless the thing about your word is that it only means anything if you apply to everything whether that thing is of particular consequence or not.

Villalltheway
01-18-2010, 01:11 AM
LOL Villa. When you registered I was already here for a year. Who are you to judge me ?

o wow u signed up to a public forum a year before i did, i must bow down to your infinite wisdom.

Wormtail
01-18-2010, 02:36 AM
So, by your point of view IdolEyes, I must put my real life aside just to don't get banned from torrent sites ? Because I have so much more important things in my life and when i needed to leave, I tried to help someone. So, if it is according to the rules or not, I don't care because what I think that matters is the intention.

Rart
01-18-2010, 03:32 AM
No. First of all, you don't have to "set aside" your real life just to use torrent sites. If you are, you're doing it wrong.

Secondly, all it takes is a click in your bookmarks to keep your account.

Thirdly, you have TL, then conveniently come up with an excuse that you "gave your account" to a friend, and ask for another invite? Better yet, right after that, you disappear for over a year without a single post, then upon returning make an identical request that you yet again, "gave away" your account and need yet another account because you are the epitome of a good member?

All the this reeks of honesty, I'm sure.

This is probably why Idol isn't comfortable with it in the least bit.

sez
01-18-2010, 07:13 AM
this thread should be stickied :lol:
But I don't blame em,its probably a culture thing.

pffm
01-18-2010, 11:51 AM
I left torrent for a while and I gave all that i had to my friends ...sep2008

I was an active member here some years ago and when I left p2p, i gave all my accounts to my friends. And then something bad happened : Almost all got banned or was inactive in the trackers that I gave to them.jan2010

I can't wait for next year... when he comes and tell us "I left p2p, and I gave all my accounts to my closest friends and now I need new ones..." !

Totti
01-18-2010, 09:21 PM
This thread has very good grammar :yup:

BailaMerna
01-19-2010, 09:33 PM
I can't believe this thread either, oh my god there are stupid people in this world, how can anyone play with their invites like that? I hope someone catches you, I don't care if you were here long ago, if anyone gives you anything just for asking, knowing that you are going to do the samething over and over.

First i thought that you were wrong :ermm:
but now it turned out the opposite, as he got my GA Rev acc wasted :angry::sick:
Hit and Run. :dry: