PDA

View Full Version : Chavis - I think your missus has started a blog about you

Skweeky
01-18-2010, 11:27 AM
http://sleeptalkinman.blogspot.com/

I especially like

"Being in the same room with you makes me want to suck the pus out of a rancid nasty rectum."

chalice
01-18-2010, 12:44 PM
If I spoke surreal aphorisms in my sleep, you can bet your left mammary gland that my missus sure as fuck wouldn't start a blog about it. She'd just put a pillow over my head and sit on it until I stopped kicking. Noice blog, though.

In other news, I'm detoxing to the max. Haven't had a smoke today. Got a nifty nicotine patch emblazoned on my left arm. I went for a run this morning at 7.30. Did about a mile, but hey, I fucking did it. That's about the first physical exercise I've embarked upon without aid of drugs in about 15 years. True story. I'm not fat or anything. It's just that my lungs felt like they were sizzling in phosphorus. I almost feel proud of myself. Almost.

Now, just the rest of my miserable fucking life to endure and then it'll all be alright.

Skweeky
01-18-2010, 12:46 PM
You can die from quitting smoking. I saw it on House MD the other night, so it must be true.

megabyteme
01-18-2010, 01:43 PM
Congrats, chalice! That's about all the physical fitness wisdom I have to share with you, but I think that you will ultimately feel better for it.

I have spent the past 2 years slowly atrophying due to a bad back. I will need to rebuild my muscles to feel better, yet when I do (almost) anything, I pay the price for it. Endless circle...

Any way, glad to hear you are pushing forward. If you can do it, I can say I know a guy who did it! That would be really cool for me...so keep it up! :D

pentomato
01-18-2010, 02:24 PM
If I spoke surreal aphorisms in my sleep, you can bet your left mammary gland that my missus sure as fuck wouldn't start a blog about it. She'd just put a pillow over my head and sit on it until I stopped kicking. Noice blog, though.

In other news, I'm detoxing to the max. Haven't had a smoke today. Got a nifty nicotine patch emblazoned on my left arm. I went for a run this morning at 7.30. Did about a mile, but hey, I fucking did it. That's about the first physical exercise I've embarked upon without aid of drugs in about 15 years. True story. I'm not fat or anything. It's just that my lungs felt like they were sizzling in phosphorus. I almost feel proud of myself. Almost.

Now, just the rest of my miserable fucking life to endure and then it'll all be alright.

Good job boy, good job, I would give you a biscuit but England is to far away, jump boy jump come on jump, there goes the biscuit good boy

chalice
01-18-2010, 02:33 PM

Good job boy, good job, I would give you a biscuit but England is to far away, jump boy jump come on jump, there goes the biscuit good boy

Even if you could afford a biscuit, (which I doubt), you'd have trouble with addressing the parcel. Even if you learned to read and write properly, (which I doubt, seeing as you're a spastic and all that), you'd be sending the biscuit to the wrong landmass entirely.

Go ahead, send a biscuit to England and see if it reaches me. I'll keep my peepers peeled for it, mong-along. I'll even reimburse you if it arrives. I'll even triple your outlay, how's that? Fuck knows, you need the dough, like. You might be able to afford membership to one of those paedophile rings you're so very fond of.

pentomato
01-18-2010, 03:37 PM

Even if you could afford a biscuit, (which I doubt), you'd have trouble with addressing the parcel. Even if you learned to read and write properly, (which I doubt, seeing as you're a spastic and all that), you'd be sending the biscuit to the wrong landmass entirely.

Go ahead, send a biscuit to England and see if it reaches me. I'll keep my peepers peeled for it, mong-along. I'll even reimburse you if it arrives. I'll even triple your outlay, how's that? Fuck knows, you need the dough, like. You might be able to afford membership to one of those paedophile rings you're so very fond of.

Come on dog jump, jump again ho ahead, Chili wants a buscuit jump again, don't hump little kids boy don't.
The poor dog is sad, ah poor poor dog.
Send me your address boy, I will send you buscuits I promise, and when you go to jail because of your paedophile I will send you more, good boy.

chalice
01-18-2010, 03:53 PM

Come on dog jump, jump again ho ahead, Chili wants a buscuit jump again, don't hump little kids boy don't.
Send me your address boy, I will send you buscuits I promise, and when you go to jail because of your paedophile I will send you more, good boy.

I was almost beginning to have hope for you, too. :noes: You spelled biscuit right the first time. Just couldn't make it 2 in a row, could you?

Now you've gone and spoiled it all for yourself with your pathetic, illiterate gibberish.

There's a prize for anyone who can translate the spastic's drivel for me.

megabyteme
01-18-2010, 04:09 PM
I think he said he likes little boys, dogs, and "buscuits"... :idunno:

megabyteme
01-18-2010, 04:10 PM
If that is the case, perhaps it should be called "pedotomato"...

pentomato
01-18-2010, 04:50 PM

The little boys I am leaving them to you pervert, the little girl had to get involve

pentomato
01-18-2010, 04:51 PM

I was almost beginning to have hope for you, too. :noes: You spelled biscuit right the first time. Just couldn't make it 2 in a row, could you?

Now you've gone and spoiled it all for yourself with your pathetic, illiterate gibberish.

There's a prize for anyone who can translate the spastic's drivel for me.

I am not in England like you, go ahead run again fat dog, you may need it, divorce is next, there goes a biscuit.

megabyteme
01-18-2010, 05:44 PM

The little boys I am leaving them to you pervert, the little girl had to get involve

How is it even possible that you have re-edited this sentence? :blink:

I am more than willing to crush and humiliate you here, but you have to give me something semi-literate or English-like to work with first...

One cannot thrive on calling you an imbecile forever. At least pretend to express a thought, a view, a glimmer of sensibility- anything but your mindless semi-witted, half sentences (or is it the other way around :idunno:).

Work with me here and I will give you the ass kicking you so clearly desire.

Skweeky
01-18-2010, 05:49 PM
Can someone remind me why I took the vegetable off ignore? :unsure:

chalice
01-18-2010, 06:11 PM
Can someone remind me why I took the vegetable off ignore? :unsure:

You can see how it has gotten so adept at grooming 6 year olds on the internets.

It posts just like one.

A 6 year old, that is. Not an internets, like.

The Flying Cow
01-20-2010, 02:58 PM
I bet you felt a bit like Simon Pegg in "Run, Fat Boy, Run" (no pun intended chervice).

That is a hilarious film though.

GIBERT
03-16-2012, 12:06 PM
I'll keep my peepers peeled for it, mong-along. I'll even reimburse you if it arrives. I'll even triple your outlay, how's that? Fuck knows, you need the dough, like. You might be able to afford membership to one of those paedophile rings you're so very fond of.
pasadena boot camp (http://ultimatefitnessbreakthrough.com/redeem/pasadena-boot-camp/)

IdolEyes787
03-16-2012, 04:28 PM
I'll keep my peepers peeled for it, mong-along. I'll even reimburse you if it arrives. I'll even triple your outlay, how's that? Fuck knows, you need the dough, like. You might be able to afford membership to one of those paedophile rings you're so very fond of.

This site needs a better class of troll.

Squeamous
03-16-2012, 05:56 PM
I see Dave's back.

megabyteme
03-16-2012, 06:30 PM
I see Dave's back.

Some things can't be unseen....

http://i39.tinypic.com/11hgigo.jpg

enoughfakefiles
03-16-2012, 07:25 PM
I see Dave's back.

Is that the chappie out of Escape from New york :unsure:

Artemis
03-16-2012, 08:06 PM

Is that the chappie out of Escape from New york :unsure:

No, not the dude from Escape from New York, this one is a part time balustrade polisher with no chin and a singular inability to grow facial hair. :blink:

manker
03-16-2012, 08:17 PM
I see Dave's back.
It's an altogether different tard.

and also, it's funny how you thought a person copy and pasting chavois' harshness was Dave.