PDA

View Full Version : [req] scc

Tokeman
01-18-2010, 09:52 PM
Looking for SCC invite. I thought after the fall of SCT I'd be OK with my smaller 0 day sites, but I'm finding it very hard to find older unpopular movies and things that the wifey keeps asking for. Most of what I need was once on my smaller trackers, but no more seeds by the time I get around to them :( Never had this trouble on SCT, everything was always so well seeded...

Anyway, would like to try for an SCC invite to fill the void of SCT, where my smaller sites fall short.

Thanks for reading.

thefinger
01-18-2010, 10:21 PM
good luck bro...

snagit
01-18-2010, 10:46 PM
Have you tried TorrentLeech?

Tokeman
01-18-2010, 10:50 PM
I was a very active member of TL, until people started getting a lot of copyright notices. I started using SCT from that point, and my TL went inactive due to lack of use. Probably should have kept it active. but hind site is 20/20 as they say.

th0r
01-18-2010, 11:06 PM
scc invites were being handed out like candy when sct closed, where were you?

if you can wait until this thursday, i'll invite you to gft, if you want

Tokeman
01-18-2010, 11:09 PM
I was one of the people who thought, why do I need one more 0 day tracker? I have a few (smaller) 0 day sites already. But its the older content I'm struggling to find, the content that would usually have 50+ seeders on SCT has maybe 2 seeders if any at all on my sites.

I know I'm late to the party, but hopefully just fashionably late :)

Rart
01-18-2010, 11:40 PM
I wouldn't exactly call SCC great for older content. Not to really shit on your thread or anything, if you really are looking for a bigger 0day tracker SCC is still one of the "larger" 0day sites. However, it's still really a 0day tracker at heart, and isn't the best for older content. Go for it if you wish, but I don't find it the best for older content.

Personally, in terms of older content TL and IPT are great, but in general TL will most certainly have better speeds for older files, in my experience. They both allow non scene uploads, older uploads, etc. however, so they will both be great in terms of finding stuff (but still wont really compare to niche sites like TVT or PTP). I would try my best to see if you could get your TL account reenabled, you aren't going to really find infringing notices on older files. You could also look for an IPT invite as well.

anon
01-18-2010, 11:42 PM
I would try my best to see if you could get your TL account reenabled

As far as I know TL prunes inactive accounts instead of disabling them... :(

IdolEyes787
01-18-2010, 11:51 PM
Yeah if you are inactive on TL you can get back in but the old account, and any buffer you managed to build is gone.

Chief_Garbonzo
01-19-2010, 01:46 AM
The only access to older unpopular movies on SCC would be in the archive section with some movie packs.. TL would be a better bet...I see movies ALL the time being uploaded on there from all countries and all genres. But thats just my opinion. Good luck with your request! =)