PDA

View Full Version : I need FTN

category6
01-20-2010, 02:46 PM
what ever you need proofs

LOL ( i know i'll never get it but worht trying )

http://i45.tinypic.com/292kzds.png
http://i47.tinypic.com/15yl2u.png
http://i50.tinypic.com/vo2zw8.png
http://i45.tinypic.com/15we7gp.png
http://i45.tinypic.com/rk94y9.png
http://i47.tinypic.com/243p3l3.png
http://i47.tinypic.com/kaplzc.png

OK the first reason i made this a short req cuz i was seeding torrent i uploaded it on a tracker i don't wont to upload picture while i'm doing it
second reason it's ratio free tracker i think only an big as* idiot will cheat on it or trade it

i hate cheating and trading for that you see that i didn't download it tera only a bunch of gigas i need

well the reason i need the tracker cuz it's ratio free and i love ratio free trackers

Castronaut
01-20-2010, 02:50 PM
Why do you need it?
Let me guess...because of community/packs/ratio free?!!

Or because of its level. :whistling

pffm
01-20-2010, 02:51 PM
pathetic...

Cabalo
01-20-2010, 02:59 PM

Try to find some balance between writing an elaborated request and your need to get into this tracker.

IdolEyes787
01-20-2010, 03:00 PM

Then you should maybe consider putting a little more effort into the attempt.
Btw very few invites out this time as donating is not enough anymore .

PS I don't know the exact criteria for invites other than "you need to be a great member" which constitutes a very ,very small percentage of an already small userbase*.

* Either that or be/pretend to be female.

Castronaut
01-20-2010, 03:03 PM

PS I don't know the exact criteria for invites other than "you need to be a great member" which constitutes a very ,very small percentage of an already small userbase*.

Good advice.

If you're not good at the sociological side of pretending to be a girl through personality over the internet, I can always send you a lot of massive weight gain powder, and you'll acquire some assets that girls usually have. I'll send a camera too.

category6
01-20-2010, 03:06 PM
pathetic...
then i guess that you are in it

Try to find some balance between writing an elaborated request and your need to get into this tracker.
how i think it's ratio free no one will cheat on it so ratio proof isn't necessary

ok that's the cool tip

IdolEyes787
01-20-2010, 03:17 PM
If you thought that was a good idea then maybe you'd also consider systematically killing all current members to open up more space .

Ratio
01-20-2010, 03:18 PM
Not a chance unless you know someone who's in there. Nobody gives those invites away to some random guy.

IdolEyes787
01-20-2010, 03:20 PM
Yes they do.In case you haven't heard they also trade and sell them.

category6
01-20-2010, 03:24 PM
i hate trading and selling invites

it's like buying a pirated movie LOL in the first place we use torrent cuz it's free

Shlesers
01-20-2010, 03:28 PM
You have PTM & GFT, both are decent ratio free trackers, and your only reason why you want to join is - I love ratio free trackers. Do you really think that you will get an invite? It's easier to say - Hi guys, I want FTN invite because WTAW thread says it's high lvl and that means it's greatest tracker out there, aka, because it's rare.
One more tip: FTN invites, like most of trackers invites, are meant to be given to freinds, peoples who you know and trust. So, if you have no friends in there, your chance to become member is very small. Ofc, there always is trading option... :/
i wish you luck, you will need it. ;]

pffm
01-20-2010, 03:31 PM
you already have gft and ptm wich are ratio free trackers, why teh hell do you "need" ftn?

I said your request was pathetic, now it is even more...

IdolEyes787
01-20-2010, 03:35 PM
i hate trading and selling invites

it's like buying a pirated movie LOL in the first place we use torrent cuz it's free

I agree with you but for completely different reasons .
Also I doubt if ratio proofs ,especially on a bunch of similar sites , is going to sway anyone.
As far as I know of any of the staff from FTN that rarely occasionally drop in here they appreciate friendly, funny,non-threatening people more than anything.

Change your gender to female and then find a picture of some hot,anonymous college-type woman doing something outrageous at a party ,say that it's you and if no one catches on you've got a reasonable shot of success.

:(Would that I was joking.

category6
01-20-2010, 03:39 PM
you already have gft and ptm wich are ratio free trackers, why teh hell do you "need" ftn?

I said your request was pathetic, now it is even more..

not everything get uploaded on GFT and PTM well most of the file speed
are slow

You have PTM & GFT, both are decent ratio free trackers, and your only reason why you want to join is - I love ratio free trackers. Do you really think that you will get an invite? It's easier to say - Hi guys, I want FTN invite because WTAW thread says it's high lvl and that means it's greatest tracker out there, aka, because it's rare.
i wish you luck, you will need it. ;]
well some or most of them got the gone (sct) with scc and TL
ask them why ? cuz they are collector

i'm not a collector i really need FTN cuz not all the torrent get uploaded on GFT and PTM

IdolEyes787
01-20-2010, 03:40 PM
By that logic you would then "need" every tracker on the web.

category6
01-20-2010, 03:46 PM
By that logic you would then "need" every tracker on the web.
not all of the tracker :) just the ones that i can find what i need on
like BCG i've been offered from my friend to join it and realy i don't need so i said no cuz i don't need it

thanks for all of your replies but really i know no one will give it me even if i were jeusses it self the easiest way is to buy one and i don't pay for my invite thanks anyway

GFT is the best coll speed no ratio a cool rules and staff
but i said some of the torrent don't get uploaded on it that's the reason

anon
01-20-2010, 04:43 PM
how i think it's ratio free no one will cheat on it

You still need certain amounts of upload to advance in userclasses.

dragoi92
01-20-2010, 04:47 PM
how i think it's ratio free no one will cheat on it

You still need certain amounts of upload to advance in userclasses.

They have many packs with many leecher and u can seed there. So u can upload many gb and u can advance in userclasses.

category6
01-20-2010, 05:02 PM
well i do seed but like i don't pay for BOXes frequently
i get a box once in year and those cheaters are greedy and stupid cuz
like WTF already got the tracker why the hell i need to cheat in order to lose my account i hate cheating

karachidude
01-20-2010, 05:32 PM
41 invites out there i think

Swift
01-20-2010, 05:43 PM
oh so your a collector

ElitUser
01-20-2010, 06:03 PM
Change your gender to female and then find a picture of some hot,anonymous college-type woman doing something outrageous at a party ,say that it's you and if no one catches on you've got a reasonable shot of success.

Is that the idea for getting an invite to FTN :huh:
If that this mean then I consider it's a cheating

category6
01-20-2010, 06:30 PM
oh so your a collector

i'm not a collector :@

Funkin'
01-20-2010, 11:10 PM
not everything get uploaded on GFT and PTM well most of the file speed
are slow

You can say the EXACT samething for FTN. And for every other tracker really.

There's only one real reason you want to become a member... And who knows, maybe if you would have just admitted that in your first post then maybe certain people would have taken this request more seriously and given thought to inviting you.

IdolEyes787
01-20-2010, 11:42 PM

Is that the idea for getting an invite to FTN :huh:
If that this mean then I consider it's a cheating

Literalist.

7th
01-20-2010, 11:49 PM
...Either that or be/pretend to be female.ok that's the cool tip

oh, I got it! :happy:

and let me guess... from now on you're... uh... Jessica? :naughty:

Quarterquack
01-21-2010, 03:20 AM
and let me guess... from now on you're... uh... Jessica? :naughty:

I'd advise him to pick Faith Talbot Nicholas, "she" could then convince PewPew that "her" initials and FTN's are the same. That would be a very hard case to turn down from joining the tracker.

IdolEyes787
01-21-2010, 03:23 AM
That's actually pretty brilliant and additionally Faith is a " hot" name.

Zac090
01-21-2010, 07:54 AM
My advice would be to increase the traffic that you have on your current trackers(downloaded and uploaded data)
I mean I can make more upload in a day with a seedbox on one tracker than that you have on all of yours combined.I dont mean crazy buffers,just a few hundered GB down and up :)

IdolEyes787
01-21-2010, 01:43 PM
That is good advice not to take. Big buffers may look nice on your computer but ( correct me if I'm wrong) most traders make it a point to buffer up accounts so having a good ratio alone is hardly any proof of being a potentially good member.

Seriously if you want to get into FTN than just be a committed member at a couple of other sites.That invariably leads to making a few friends some of which may, in the course of time , lend you a hand.

7th
01-21-2010, 01:45 PM
That's actually pretty brilliant and additionally Faith is a " hot" name.

Yep, he'll surely pick all those advices and do something about it... the ftn idea is really great. I just don't like the "Faith Talbot"... Never saw anyone called "faith"... I'm more used to something like "Fernanda" :yup:

That is good advice not to take. Big buffers may look nice on your computer but ( correct me if I'm wrong) most traders make it a point to buffer up accounts so having a good ratio alone is hardly any proof of being a potentially good member.

and make some other people's life harder :mellow:

Zac090
01-21-2010, 02:09 PM

Seriously if you want to get into FTN than just be a committed member at a couple of other sites.That invariably leads to making a few friends some of which may, in the course of time , lend you a hand.

I agree but I didnt mean buffers on all his sites,I meant if you take a look at the proofs theres no traffic on too many of his current trackers,if he doesn t actually use the trackers he is a member now,how can someone who invites him expect to use FTN?

Also agree about not just buffering up the accounts and taking part in the community :D

IdolEyes787
01-21-2010, 02:12 PM
I agree but I didnt mean buffers on all his sites,I meant if you take a look at the proofs theres no traffic on too many of his current trackers,if he doesn t actually use the trackers he is a member now,how can someone who invites him expect to use FTN?

That's a good point ,I couldn't have said it any better myself.:)

category6
01-21-2010, 04:48 PM
thanks guys for all the tips i use my accouts i don't collect and don't cheat
and i found the only way to get in FTN ithink anyone who has FTN he has GFT and torrentleech and i think if i was an uploader in one or two of the big sites and make friends there and then ican be trusted to be in FTN
and by the i'm sure that FTN admin uses another trackers that is a fact no one depend on one tracker so maby if i get lucky maybe i could be a friend with him even if i didn't get invite it will be an experiance to talk to some one ownes such a great tracker

and thanks to all the ones that been understanding here and shame to anyone who pre judge me before he know me

CLOSED