PDA

View Full Version : I've been banned at all the major sites at least twice

TrollinThunder
01-20-2010, 02:59 PM
Most of this was from trading or giving away accounts to randoms. I also hit and run often and have had numerous dupe accounts over the years.

Yet while a site holds my interest, I keep a great ratio, donate, post, etc.

Should I be banned from the entire community?

Major sites include: SCT, SCC, FTN, FSC, HDB, What, Waffles, PTN, ITS, and many more minor ones have had the pleasure of my membership 2-5x

I should clarify that some were due to inactivity and some I even asked to be disabled.

Cabalo
01-20-2010, 03:00 PM
Did you bring the shitumbrella ?

IdolEyes787
01-20-2010, 03:02 PM
I thought you'd reformed?

Castronaut
01-20-2010, 03:04 PM
Send me your mail!

TrollinThunder
01-20-2010, 03:07 PM
I'm into .de scheisse pr0n; no need for protection.

I'm practically reformed. Recent bannings were essentially for not holding up my end of a bargain for reentry. For example, FSC let me back in which was nice, but when I realized that the person I had given the account to (random guy at FST) had used the account for months, even uploading and posting, I felt I didn't deserve a second chance and I questioned the security to some extent.

I'm just tallying up my stats and breathing some life into this place hopefully (it seems to be fueled on vitriolic hate for traders and dumbs).

IdolEyes787
01-20-2010, 03:10 PM
Most of this was from trading or giving away accounts to randoms. I also hit and run often and have had numerous dupe accounts over the years.

Major sites include: SCT, SCC, FTN, FSC, HDB, What, Waffles, PTN, ITS, and many more minor ones have had the pleasure of my membership 2-5x

In that case yes you deserve to be banned everywhere.
See the case you are trying to make is similar to expecting me to allow a serial killer to "take me for a ride" just because ( 16 known cases of torture/murder aside) up until this point he's always been nice to me. :dabs:

Btw if it's all on the old stuff and they already let you back in with no problems then it's wank though.

TrollinThunder
01-20-2010, 03:15 PM
But I guess the question is should these things be dealt with globally (this seems impossible anyway) or should individual sites banning for each offense be deemed sufficient punishment?

Edit: I'm not sure serial murder is properly analogous considering the disparity in the harm sought to be prevented by the incapacitation of the wrongdoer.

captive
01-20-2010, 03:17 PM
i thnk there is a bit of respect due to be banned from so many sites. if we all stuck to the rules how boring would the bittorrent community be, in fact life in general.

all sites listed should unban you just for owning up to it, and then ban you again. ;-)

IdolEyes787
01-20-2010, 03:18 PM
2-5x

No E**** or Skittles ?You disappoint me.:(

TrollinThunder
01-20-2010, 03:30 PM
I've never sought rare trackers. At some point, they (foolishly) sought me.

@ captive: Everyone ignores the terms of service.

IdolEyes787
01-20-2010, 03:39 PM
@ captive: Everyone ignores the terms of service.

I don't .It doesn't do me any good but I don't.

TrollinThunder
01-20-2010, 03:41 PM
If you've downloaded anything then you probably have.

IdolEyes787
01-20-2010, 03:50 PM
I don't download ,upload or post anything .I just have them bookmarked on my computer to impress young boys women over the age of consent.

TrollinThunder
01-20-2010, 03:53 PM
No wonder you were concerned about Skittles then.

IdolEyes787
01-20-2010, 04:03 PM
Don't speak it's name:fear:

TrollinThunder
01-20-2010, 04:08 PM
Voldemort. I think he's Dutch.

sear
01-20-2010, 04:26 PM

I'm practically reformed. Recent bannings were essentially for not holding up my end of a bargain for reentry. For example, FSC let me back in which was nice, but when I realized that the person I had given the account to (random guy at FST) had used the account for months, even uploading and posting, I felt I didn't deserve a second chance and I questioned the security to some extent.

I'm just tallying up my stats and breathing some life into this place hopefully (it seems to be fueled on vitriolic hate for traders and dumbs).

You know what...fuck you. I fucking knew I should have told you to fuck off when you pm'd me Dunson but being the nice guy I am I put you up to be re-enabled...even though you didn't deserve it after your account was disabled for trading. Honestly you are a massive fuckwit. Once again you've let the same people down that you did a couple of years ago when you decided to give away all your accounts to random people.

Yes you know what to say to get what you want...but talk about security risks it's you. Way to make one of the few staff teams that actually give dicks like you a chance to reform that much more bitter. Next time someone is banned and is told to get lost when they come begging for their account back they can thank Dunson/TrollinThunder for the cynicism.

TrollinThunder
01-20-2010, 04:39 PM
That outburst is unnecessary. I decided not to use it the second time because I felt that I didn't deserve the second chance. I was not aware of the fact that the account had been used, which did more harm to the community than what I had originally thought (banned on IP change).

Don't be bitter. I pm'ed you an apology last week anyway, so I don't know why you wait until now to blow up like this.

Zac090
01-20-2010, 04:42 PM
Wow....cool,what makes you keep coming back???? I mean the 2nd time :P

TrollinThunder
01-20-2010, 04:43 PM
Normally I just get curious about how the site is doing or wonder if they can meet my download wants more than they could before.

P2PDog
01-20-2010, 04:52 PM
If you've already been banned from sites and successfully rejoined them, as your title suggests, what do you think a global ban would accomplish?

TrollinThunder
01-20-2010, 04:56 PM
I doubt it could be accomplished. For example, I have been invited to Waffles (by staff at another forum) again this week.

My question is in the eyes of FST users should I be or do I deserve to be banned here, there and at all the torrent sites?

Zac090
01-20-2010, 05:37 PM
I dont think you should be....you are here to discuss P2p and as long as you dont get any of us into trouble :P (j/king),you shouldn't be IMO....but then I am not staff lol

IdolEyes787
01-20-2010, 05:52 PM
Sorry TrollinThunder but by your continued disregard for tracker rules you present too much of a risk to other people to be allowed full privileges here.

Yes I know it's more than a bit hypocritical that traders aren't treated the same but what you doing do?

jwkwhud
01-20-2010, 05:54 PM

Cabalo
01-20-2010, 05:55 PM
I doubt it could be accomplished. For example, I have been invited to Waffles (by staff at another forum) again this week.

My question is in the eyes of FST users should I be or do I deserve to be banned here, there and at all the torrent sites?
If you really want to put your neck out in the guillotine and go for a poll, feel free to do it.
FST has banned your account(s) in the past (and boy, were they plenty), but allowed you to return, and since then, as a FST member, I personally have nothing to point at you.

Personally, I think you have too many ups and downs in your mood. As I told you before, I think.

puckface
01-20-2010, 05:58 PM

Shit-nami Randy. Shit-nami.

</Trailer Park Boys>

Cabalo
01-20-2010, 06:15 PM

Shit-nami Randy. Shit-nami.

</Trailer Park Boys>

It's the shit-winds

by mr. Lahey

IdolEyes787
01-20-2010, 06:19 PM
"Do you feel that Randy, the way the shit clings to the air? Shit Blizzard."

puckface
01-20-2010, 06:21 PM
Just dont try and climb the shitrope.

Albo Da Kid
01-20-2010, 06:24 PM
You're not a man of your word Dunson. You gave everybody your word that you were done with Bittorrenting and you were going to use newsgroups only.

TrollinThunder
01-20-2010, 06:35 PM
I'm fine with Double Penetration.

Albo: I got FiOS and wanted to seed.

I have no idea what the Trailer Park Boys are about.

But Cabalo you're right about my shifting moods. I sometimes like BT and sometimes don't. Sometimes I give a shit about seeding. Sometimes not. Sometimes I like scene stuff, sometimes not. I'm not at all emotional about it, but my care switch flickers back and forth.

eram
01-20-2010, 06:59 PM
well it seems you would like fst to be your psychiatrist. maybe you should go see one in persona.

Swift
01-20-2010, 07:13 PM
I forgive you my son !

Burnsy
01-20-2010, 07:21 PM
Well, that's some going and an impressive list of trackers to be invited to and disabled from...

Apart from being an obvious security risk, and also blatantly showing complete disregard for all the rules you're 'supposed' to follow on the sites, I can't help but be weirdly impressed by what you accomplished... especially when you are as non-plussed about what you had/have/could get again compared to what some people spend ages and ages trying to come by...

It makes me chuckle when I think what thoughts may be running through some peoples heads when they read that OP :lol:

That1Guy
01-20-2010, 07:21 PM
In case anyone wants to do some reading
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-general-bittorrent-43/t-once-upon-a-time-332685

Just to let you know I was against your ass being re enabled at a certain site recently. I can/could see right through your bullshit.

Artemis
01-20-2010, 07:39 PM

You know what...fuck you. I fucking knew I should have told you to fuck off when you pm'd me Dunson but being the nice guy I am I put you up to be re-enabled...even though you didn't deserve it after your account was disabled for trading. Honestly you are a massive fuckwit. Once again you've let the same people down that you did a couple of years ago when you decided to give away all your accounts to random people.

Yes you know what to say to get what you want...but talk about security risks it's you. Way to make one of the few staff teams that actually give dicks like you a chance to reform that much more bitter. Next time someone is banned and is told to get lost when they come begging for their account back they can thank Dunson/TrollinThunder for the cynicism.

That outburst is unnecessary. I decided not to use it the second time because I felt that I didn't deserve the second chance. I was not aware of the fact that the account had been used, which did more harm to the community than what I had originally thought (banned on IP change).

Don't be bitter. I pm'ed you an apology last week anyway, so I don't know why you wait until now to blow up like this.

So to encapsulate this thread (without the trailer park/shit winds witticisms) you think it is OK to be a dick and give away a/c's etc when you are bored, but when your interest level peaks a little you should get those self same a/c's back. The people meantime like Sear who actually spend the time maintaining the D/B, dealing with user issues and being pleasant no matter how deeply retarded the questions/statements actually are , don't really have the right to be upset, they are just being pissy because it all is a game after all, just another of life's endless entertainments set out especially for you, and all that effort is all right when you are interested but who gives a toss when your bored. And you do seem to get bored very easily, although you seem brighter than the average moran who populates this board you do seem to have the attention span of a gnat.
Ffs if you put in the amount of effort and dedication an average staff member did, only to have someone go 'hohum I'm bored, laterz' you'd blow a gasket too, now if you want confirmation about dedication to a frustrating cause ask Idol or Cabalo how they personally feel about dealing with the waves of nimrods pouring in, they have an excuse, they're stupid, what's yours ? utter selfishness ?

TrollinThunder
01-20-2010, 07:52 PM
I have been a dick.

I'm sorry.

That1Guy
01-20-2010, 07:53 PM
I have been a dick.

I'm sorry.

:wank:

Burnsy
01-20-2010, 07:55 PM
I have been a dick.

I'm sorry.

I'm curious... why have you decided to post all this again now?

Makes me wonder if you're after something else... or maybe I'm just a bit suspicious?

Albo Da Kid
01-20-2010, 07:59 PM
^Cause he's bored..

Burnsy
01-20-2010, 08:05 PM
^Cause he's bored..

Yeah... I don't know the OP, had no dealings with him that I'm actually aware of, though with 20+ accounts, over the piece, I couldn't swear to it :lol: and I'm getting the impression just by reading this thread and links in it that playing games seems to be a source of amusement

TrollinThunder
01-20-2010, 08:10 PM
I knew I had done some stupid, disrespectful things, but until now I had not thought about it all comprehensively. The best way to be objective is to express it numerically. I've disrespected incalculable numbers of my peers, other members and staff. But I can quantify my damage to a degree by limiting the scope of my evaluation. Considering the how many times I have been disabled at the major sites in BT, it is clear that I am deleterious to the community.

That1Guy
01-20-2010, 08:12 PM
We know you know how to come across nice, the problem is that it is complete and utter bullshit.

Cabalo
01-20-2010, 08:18 PM
I'm yet to understand which purpose does this thread serves.

eram
01-20-2010, 08:24 PM
i thought i pointed that out.

Totti
01-20-2010, 09:10 PM
After reading this I only have one thing to say to TT
Get A Life !

Rart
01-20-2010, 09:14 PM
I bow down before how badass you must be to have done all this.

I think that's the reaction he's looking for. Too bad it didn't work.

bumrocks
01-20-2010, 09:27 PM

+1

The only other reason that crossed my mind, as someone else mentioned, was basically to brag...Some have even mentioned being impressed...I am not.

IdolEyes787
01-20-2010, 09:45 PM
Dunson can add FST to the list of sites that he has managed to be re-enabled at at least twice but I assure you as long as I'm here, never again.
And I also agree that it's just bragging on his part ,although I personally see very little to brag about.

@Trollin Thunder if it's any consolation I still think that you are less a wanker than some "respectable " bt users that I know of.

ask Idol or Cabalo how they personally feel about dealing with the waves of nimrods pouring in, they have an excuse, they're stupid

Not saying it isn't true but Freud would have a field day with that statement.

Funkin'
01-20-2010, 10:12 PM
I sometimes like BT and sometimes don't.

A lot of us here feel like that, dunson. I most definitely don't like BT more than I like it. Mainly because of all the bullshit and daily ass kissing that goes on. But that doesn't give any of us the right to totally fuck over the sites that we belong to, the staff that trusted us, and our peers just because all of a sudden one day we find something about the BT community that we don't like.

And as Cabalo pointed out, what was the real point of this thread? You know as well as I do that these so-called "global" bans are a total joke. Usually only a handful of sites participate in this when someone initiates one, and for the person that is facing the banning, it's very easy for them to get around it. Nobody can be banished from the BT community forever.

So the only reason I can see for this thread was for you to brag. About what you've done in the past, and what I'm sure you'll do again in the future.

TrollinThunder
01-20-2010, 10:31 PM
I'm not trying to brag. I fully appreciate the wrongs I have committed.

I don't expect a global ban literally. It was more of a rhetorical question. I have no right to consider myself a member of this community any longer. That privilege was forfeited by my actions.

Goodbye.

That1Guy
01-20-2010, 10:38 PM
Goodbye.

Ive heard that before.... Until the next time (and nick) :wave:

Tv Controls you
01-20-2010, 10:43 PM
I don't get this whole thread...

You asked if you should be globally banned from every tracker?

You traded accounts, and made dupe accounts. (just like every other trader). I don't see the difference between you and any other trader.
Actually the only difference is your openly proud about getting banned from sites.

Anyway back to your question.... No, you should only be banned at trackers in which you broke the rules. That is after a proper evaluation of the case. (which is probably every tracker you listed lol)

Artemis
01-20-2010, 11:08 PM
ask Idol or Cabalo how they personally feel about dealing with the waves of nimrods pouring in, they have an excuse, they're stupid

Not saying it isn't true but Freud would have a field day with that statement.

Ya know I was thinking after I wrote that particular sentence that it was a dangling participle, leaving who exactly was stupid as unspecified. To soothe your febrile worries, it was the aforementioned swathe of nimrods who are (by and large) stupid, you are only mildly brain damaged :naughty:

Rart
01-20-2010, 11:15 PM
I'm not trying to brag.

Sounds like bragging to me.

sez
01-21-2010, 12:28 AM
Coming from a guy who once confessed of blowing away an 80 grand scholarship I honestly aint suprised.
Next time you are bored,climb to the roof of your house,strip and then start masturbating.You can also take a shoe with you to receive a disruptive imaginary phone call from an imaginary girlfriend while you are at it.

http://i45.tinypic.com/15ccc5h.jpg
couldn't help it,gotta <3 these weasel things.

But really,people like you just serve to add that extra layer of cynicism to those that are trying to trust people on the interwebz.If there is any point to this thread then I think that's what am gonna take.

Also that gaming the system is pretty easy and private bittorrent forums like revolt<---[obviously to provoke artemis into his clownly/nerdy elongated responses beats me how he always doesn't get it] are gay with their retarded rep system and shit(I got a jordan/lebron BT rep myself,pretty cool I think.This e-peen just keeps getting longer and longer lol)

And IMO I don't think the N word has a place on fst's open forum(context does matter though I think),it sounds cool on boondocks and shit but I figure there are places where nigga still means nigger no matter how many times its used(alexa this place).

But at this rate I think its only a matter of time,context is gonna override all else.Most sites I know of are accepting this boondocks speak,this hiphop thing just can't be stopped,you got the chinese doing some seriously whacked B-boy stunts you'd think they invented it then run stole from them.

sear
01-21-2010, 12:39 AM

Because you decided to drag it into public with this stupid thread.

KushBlow
01-21-2010, 01:28 AM
...twice???

BTW: This thread is pretty self-indulgent. No one gives a shit.

cinephilia
01-21-2010, 01:50 AM
I have been a dick.

I'm sorry.
don't apologize for "trickeries" you enjoyed using for your own amusement.
no one has been killed and BTLand is not the center of the universe.
funny to see how much people feel concerned and nervous just because you supposedly put some small trackers security "at risk" and betrayed some cyber friends (:cry:)

Dunson can add FST to the list of sites that he has managed to be re-enabled at at least twice but I assure you as long as I'm here, never again.
what his behavior towards trackers has to do with FST ? :huh:

Cabalo
01-21-2010, 02:03 AM
Because you decided to drag it into public with this stupid thread.
Here I have the answer for my question.

Artemis
01-21-2010, 02:18 AM
Coming from a guy who once confessed of blowing away an 80 grand scholarship I honestly aint suprised.
Next time you are bored,climb to the roof of your house,strip and then start masturbating.You can also take a shoe with you to receive a disruptive imaginary phone call from an imaginary girlfriend while you are at it.

http://i45.tinypic.com/15ccc5h.jpg
couldn't help it,gotta <3 these weasel things.

But really,people like you just serve to add that extra layer of cynicism to those that are trying to trust people on the interwebz.If there is any point to this thread then I think that's what am gonna take.

Also that gaming the system is pretty easy and private bittorrent forums like revolt<---[obviously to provoke artemis into his clownly/nerdy elongated responses beats me how he always doesn't get it] are gay with their retarded rep system and shit(I got a jordan/lebron BT rep myself,pretty cool I think.This e-peen just keeps getting longer and longer lol)

And IMO I don't think the N word has a place on fst's open forum(context does matter though I think),it sounds cool on boondocks and shit but I figure there are places where nigga still means nigger no matter how many times its used(alexa this place).

But at this rate I think its only a matter of time,context is gonna override all else.Most sites I know of are accepting this boondocks speak,this hiphop thing just can't be stopped,you got the chinese doing some seriously whacked B-boy stunts you'd think they invented it then run stole from them.

OK I'll keep it short and monosyllabic for the A.D.D. amongst us, you have to make sense to irritate me fucktard!

IdolEyes787
01-21-2010, 02:43 AM
don't apologize for "trickeries" you enjoyed using for your own amusement.
no one has been killed and BTLand is not the center of the universe.
funny to see how much people feel concerned and nervous just because you supposedly put some small trackers security "at risk" and betrayed some cyber friends (:cry:)

what his behavior towards trackers has to do with FST ? :huh:

Because as I told him when I disabled him it's his trustworthiness .I don't want anyone unknowingly putting themselves at risk by giving or receiving anything from him.
Btw in light of some info ,by way of a SS that I just received I would just like to reiterate I still think dunson is a better person than a lot of self-important children ( and I mean that sincerely ) on other sites who think that simply by association they are better than anyone here.

As far as I can see there is no more maturity at those sites than here just a sickening lack of tolerance and I hate to use the word ,but ass -kissing .
I am also sorry that you fail to find any redeeming value in humour when it is not instigated by you but ( again sincerely) you really are a bunch of egoistic little twats.
The truly mature individual( which although I am older than you I don't egotistically profess to be) does not make it a point to tear others down in a feeble attempt to build themselves up.

Btw this has nothing to do with whether any of us agree or disagree with certain components of this site ( since we are uniform in disagreement) ,rather it is all about certain individuals who seem to use words like honesty,respect and maturity a whole lot and yet seem in actuality to understand very little what that entails.

Idiotas

Quarterquack
01-21-2010, 02:43 AM
I think the moral of the story is: Some people spend their time trying to get into a certain tracker. Other people get there and trade it away. The decent members stay there till the tracker dies, then move somewhere else, and that's the restart button for the ecosystem.

Honestly, this thread wouldn't have been half as long if he didn't drag in names like FTN/FSC. If he said he was banned from iptorrents, I'd imagine there would have been half as many people ridiculing him, even though it's just as grave. It's not the fact that he broke the rules that has so many people butt-hurt (FSC staff aside, of course) but it's the fact that he walked over their egos.

That's my $0.02.

megabyteme
01-21-2010, 02:45 AM
You may not think much of this community, but some of us enjoy the relationships we have here. You created this thread to wipe your ass on many of the good people on this site, and several others. For that, fuck off.

For someone who has such a low opinion of the community, and those who put their time and efforts into creating and running private sites, you sure spent a lot of time and effort to come and go, and play games.

I don't really care if you are a bored child, a manic depressive, bipolar, or merely an asshole, you aren't worth anyone's time.

:wave:

IdolEyes787
01-21-2010, 02:59 AM
I also forgot to mention the stupidity of complaining about the wrongness of certain things being posting on FST ( which I agree in some cases is wrong ) but all the while lurking with aliases being little slimy hypocrites and then surreptitiously posting what goes on in FST on your sites.
If you don't like FST i suggest you simply stop logging in instead of being two -faced about it.Either that or have the balls to say what you think here in the open .

Sorry I shouldn't care but as in the case of dunson's betrayal I do.

Quarterquack
01-21-2010, 03:07 AM
I also forgot to mention the stupidity of complaining about the wrongness of certain things being posting on FST ( which I agree in some cases is wrong ) but all the while lurking with aliases being little slimy hypocrites and then surreptitiously posting what goes on in FST on your sites.
If you don't like FST i suggest you simply stop logging in instead of being two -faced about it.Either that or have the balls to say what you think here in the open .

Sorry I shouldn't care but as in the case of dunson's betrayal I do.

I'm not the person you talk about, but that's more human nature than people being nurtured by the BT community.

You should be pleased enough to know that people don't want to offend you up in your face, and would rather do it in private knitting groups.

At any rate, going into that argument, you will have a different argument, though. I remember when people like Muddslinger/BlastGT1 were openly announcing their opinions of the place, you asked them to stop, and yet now, you'd rather people stop hiding the truth. I'm not calling you a hypocrite, but there will always be waves of what you want based on circumstance, and given the nature of the place, you should let issues like opinions die.

Again, I'm not railing on you, or the place, if I thought negatively of this place, I wouldn't be posting here in the first place, I just thought I'd throw that in.

IdolEyes787
01-21-2010, 03:10 AM
Show me any place I asked anyone not to or prevented someone from giving their opinion.They only thing that I request is that they show some semblance of decency when they do it.

Ewwwyourface
01-21-2010, 03:23 AM
i already knew he was messed up seriously who the fuck makes the name trollinthunder kid good job on ur mark mcgwire moment get some bipolar meds then come back and dl files lol

Quarterquack
01-21-2010, 03:29 AM
Show me any place I asked anyone not to or prevented someone from giving their opinion.They only thing that I request is that they show some semblance of decency when they do it.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-torrentit-closing-in-two-weeks-post3367918/postcount81

Again, I'm not challenging you, but it's easy to look at greener pastures on the other side of the fence, some times. I'm sure if everyone spoke their minds about this place, you would be none too keen on listening as much as you are willing now.

IdolEyes787
01-21-2010, 03:34 AM
I don't see any place where I'm telling him not to post,warning him against it or being less than respectful.
I am simply giving my opinion in response to what he had previously posted .I also said as I also mentioned here that it would be better for all involved if some things were not posted here.
I don't think that ,even as a stretch, amounts to censorship.

Quarterquack
01-21-2010, 03:40 AM
I didn't imply you were hostile or rude, I mentioned that you asked them to stop "mudd"slinging. Now when people are doing it behind your back, it seems like you'd rather them make their opinions public. I never called you disrespectful or warning trigger-happy; I just said that you might want to rethink asking people to come out in the open and tell you how they feel, because it won't be pleasant at all.

IdolEyes787
01-21-2010, 03:49 AM
I'd prefer to be operating from a point of knowledge rather than assumption.
Btw I'm stupid evolved enough to realize that just because someone says something or even believes it doesn't necessarily make it true.

megabyteme
01-21-2010, 03:52 AM
I recently had an "opportunity" to read one of the revolt-ing (super-leet):rolleyes: threads. It was far from any kind of honest, beneficial criticism and looked much like a bunch of 9-year-old boys having a circle jerk.

If there is any rethinking that needs to be done, it should be just how sad those members really are when their "open discussions" posted in public...

I have to say I am disappointed in many of the names I recognized.

I didn't imply you were hostile or rude, I mentioned that you asked them to stop "mudd"slinging. Now when people are doing it behind your back, it seems like you'd rather them make their opinions public. I never called you disrespectful or warning trigger-happy; I just said that you might want to rethink asking people to come out in the open and tell you how they feel, because it won't be pleasant at all.

Cabalo
01-21-2010, 03:53 AM
I just said that you might want to rethink asking people to come out in the open and tell you how they feel, because it won't be pleasant at all.
I would like to see who has the guts for that and step forward with the identity they use at the places they like to brag they "have". (See the "have" instead "belong"? All those people are mostly baseball cards collectors).

Here they have no momma to go and hide under the skirts, and they face some intellectual challenge, which doesn't seem to happen at the place Idol was talking about.

Besides, those who say they stopped posting here, because they found their "home", are mostly those who collect "memberships" and pretend to be leet and diss the place where they started at. May I remind you that most of the users such sites recruit started here. Period.
Those people are hypocrites and deserve no respect.

Yeah, I'm Cabalo, you can go and read about me at such places. If I'm hated there, I take it as a compliment. It means I don't part with hypocrites, idiots and above everything, pubescent kids.

Quarterquack
01-21-2010, 04:45 AM
I recently had an "opportunity" to read one of the revolt-ing (super-leet):rolleyes: threads. It was far from any kind of honest, beneficial criticism and looked much like a bunch of 9-year-old boys having a circle jerk.

I honestly wouldn't know. I keep my nose out of any feuds/hate talk on any tracker I'm on. It's worthless, considering no party will ever act civilized. For example, a mate and I have a disagreement, we go drink a beer while talking it out. You have a disagreement on a Torrent forum and you get a picture of the special olympics posted, with a bunch of idiots replying with "^This".

Cabalo's post.

This isn't so much a sense of elitism once they move on, as it is more being reputation-whipped. They think that by sticking to their roots, people will think less/more of them. It's just like all those stories people hear about random people trying to forget about their past and move on with their lives. No matter what it will haunt them, and no matter what, nature beats nurture. Those people are hypocrites if they truly believe that "reforming" from bad behavior is possible, given ANY amount of time. Given the right price, they'll sell anyone and anything they know to get their "ends" the way they always did.

On the flip side of the coin, I'd more than gladly post my name that I use on all of the trackers I use if you think I'm hiding behind the veil of anonymity and acting so mighty. To be honest, compared to the "torrenting legends" on here, I'm a nobody, actually, compared to just about anyone. That doesn't mean my opinion is worthless, though (not saying you implied it, just saying that I don't need to be a known someone in order to hold a valid opinion).

megabyteme
01-21-2010, 05:06 AM
I honestly wouldn't know. I keep my nose out of any feuds/hate talk on any tracker I'm on. It's worthless, considering no party will ever act civilized. For example, a mate and I have a disagreement, we go drink a beer while talking it out. You have a disagreement on a Torrent forum and you get a picture of the special olympics posted, with a bunch of idiots replying with "^This".

http://i49.tinypic.com/168ao05.png

^This.

Couldn't resist...:D

While I serve up plenty of Spam Flambé, I typically stick around here and take people for how they express themselves on this site. Apparently, that is not always a correct perspective.

ca_aok
01-21-2010, 05:38 AM
I would like to see who has the guts for that and step forward with the identity they use at the places they like to brag they "have". (See the "have" instead "belong"? All those people are mostly baseball cards collectors).
Just remove the underscore ;) Other than that I agree with your general post.

Aside from the obvious douche factor posting that you're on a bunch of "1337" sites will probably just get your inbox spammed with requests/begging.

Anyway this post is definitely a not so subtle "fuck you" to those who gave you second chances. So good job on that one...

Cabalo
01-21-2010, 05:43 AM

Cabalo's post.

This isn't so much a sense of elitism once they move on, as it is more being reputation-whipped. They think that by sticking to their roots, people will think less/more of them. It's just like all those stories people hear about random people trying to forget about their past and move on with their lives. No matter what it will haunt them, and no matter what, nature beats nurture. Those people are hypocrites if they truly believe that "reforming" from bad behavior is possible, given ANY amount of time. Given the right price, they'll sell anyone and anything they know to get their "ends" the way they always did.

On the flip side of the coin, I'd more than gladly post my name that I use on all of the trackers I use if you think I'm hiding behind the veil of anonymity and acting so mighty. To be honest, compared to the "torrenting legends" on here, I'm a nobody, actually, compared to just about anyone. That doesn't mean my opinion is worthless, though (not saying you implied it, just saying that I don't need to be a known someone in order to hold a valid opinion).
The post wasn't specifically meant to you, it was a general rant. Don't take it too personal.

I pretty much agree with what you said, and it's those teenagers lacking social skills who ruined the BT community as a whole.
Being a mod here is probably the shittiest job on the bt world, but someone has got to do it. And you probably understand the repulse we feel for people who shit on the place that got them where they are now (trackers related).

megabyteme
01-21-2010, 01:37 PM
I appreciate the Rev member who contacted me. I have respected him on this site for quite some time. He is a far better representative for that site than the single thread I had access to.

Hopefully, that site (and many others) can have a discussion about "speaking freely, while speaking constructively"- some threads do get out, like in my case, that was the first "taste" of that site for me. I wasn't impressed. Keep in mind what you say, especially if it is nothing but an undefended attack on someone.

beshawn
01-21-2010, 02:06 PM
Trollin' Trollin' Trollin'
Keep movin', movin', movin',
Though they're disapprovin',
Keep them doggies movin' Rawhide!

sear
01-21-2010, 02:14 PM
man why does every thread on here turn to revolt bashing eventually ffs just like this forum has members who post whatever the fuck they want so does revolt. The staff there are some of the best on the net it's populated by a lot of old school file sharers and is actually a really nice and honest forum. There's no trader baiting or any of these other conspiracy theories that I've seen posted around the place.

IdolEyes787
01-21-2010, 02:26 PM
man why does every thread on here turn to revolt bashing eventually ffs just like this forum has members who post whatever the fuck they want so does revolt. The staff there are some of the best on the net it's populated by a lot of old school file sharers and is actually a really nice and honest forum. There's no trader baiting or any of these other conspiracy theories that I've seen posted around the place.

I don't think that every thread turns to Revolt bashing. I might be wrong but I think percentage -wise it's probably about equal to( next to nothing) the FST bashing on that site.

Personally I don't have any problem with Revolt or for that matter any site.I have issues with certain people who are members there but their membership of course is not limited to any one place so to blame a particular site over the actions of a few members would be ridiculous.

The_Martinator
01-21-2010, 02:37 PM
Besides, those who say they stopped posting here, because they found their "home", are mostly those who collect "memberships" and pretend to be leet and diss the place where they started at. May I remind you that most of the users such sites recruit started here. Period.

Does this mean that I iz no collector? :naughty:

sear
01-21-2010, 03:10 PM
I don't think that every thread turns to Revolt bashing. I might be wrong but I think percentage -wise it's probably about equal to( next to nothing) the FST bashing on that site.

Personally I don't have any problem with Revolt or for that matter any site.I have issues with certain people who are members there but their membership of course is not limited to any one place so to blame a particular site over the actions of a few members would be ridiculous.

I disagree I've only seen like two threads in all the years I've been a member there where fst was mentioned and one was started by detale who I invited there. Honestly I know not all threads on fst turn to revolt bashing but it seems to be a common theme lately and I just want to set the record straight.

As for having problems with some of the members I can accept that I'm sure everyone of us is going to find that on any forum.

lol87
01-21-2010, 03:17 PM
It seems that the tpoic starter is very proud to be banned many times.

IdolEyes787
01-21-2010, 03:23 PM
I disagree I've only seen like two threads in all the years I've been a member there where fst was mentioned and one was started by detale who I invited there. Honestly I know not all threads on fst turn to revolt bashing but it seems to be a common theme lately and I just want to set the record straight.

As for having problems with some of the members I can accept that I'm sure everyone of us is going to find that on any forum.

Or anywhere be it the internet or real life.
I just wanted to make the point is what I can't stomach in people is duplicity ,( in some cases )lack of gratitude , and self importance as was presented to me on the screen I received.
The fact that it came from a certain site I assure you had absolutely nothing to do with it.
As to recent bashing I think you are reading too much into it since it is (as usual ) done by a select few who aren't ( for the most part ) worth a piss and hardly reflect the views of the majority at this site.

Btw shows my naivety but it was eye-opening to discover that certain indivuals resort to trader ( or other ) baiting here for the sole purpose of creating drama and so trying to put FST in a bad light.
Imagine if certain other "respectable " places were burdened with such .I think any causal viewer would hardly view them favorably as well.

sear
01-21-2010, 04:05 PM
I hear you brother and there's not much I dislike more than duplicity which is why I've had the same nick here, on all my trackers and forums for the last four or five years. I'm sure you can understand why people become disillusioned with fst this forum's relationship with the rest of the bt community has been rocky to say the least plus there is a lot of fucktards here (not saying it's in anyway limited to fst) so it becomes easy to feel bitter. In the end though that's kind of what I like about fst as a mate of mine likes to say it's the wild west out here. You get gunslingers...card sharks...drunks...retards...killers every sort under the sun and that helps keep things interesting.

SAM
01-21-2010, 04:17 PM
I hear you brother and there's not much I dislike more than duplicity which is why I've had the same nick here, on all my trackers and forums for the last four or five years. I'm sure you can understand why people become disillusioned with fst this forum's relationship with the rest of the bt community has been rocky to say the least plus there is a lot of fucktards here (not saying it's in anyway limited to fst) so it becomes easy to feel bitter. In the end though that's kind of what I like about fst as a mate of mine likes to say it's the wild west out here. You get gunslingers...card sharks...drunks...retards...killers every sort under the sun and that helps keep things interesting.
:)
:w00t:
happy to see you man:)

sear
01-21-2010, 04:23 PM
lol yah it's been a long time drop by fsc sometime.

SAM
01-21-2010, 04:25 PM
for sure :)

QPD
01-21-2010, 05:01 PM
Trolli'n you are defenitely in need of treatment!

Artemis
01-21-2010, 08:51 PM
I just said that you might want to rethink asking people to come out in the open and tell you how they feel, because it won't be pleasant at all.

Here they have no momma to go and hide under the skirts, and they face some intellectual challenge, which doesn't seem to happen at the place Idol was talking about.

Yeah, I'm Cabalo, you can go and read about me at such places. If I'm hated there, I take it as a compliment. It means I don't part with hypocrites, idiots and above everything, pubescent kids.
I for one have been here almost as long as you Cabalo, and my attitude has never really changed, but then I did not 'start' here and FST has always been more of a place to meet people than to get anything.
Those that feel 'leet' because they belong to some websites seriously need to take a look at their personal value system because that is pathetic.
I will try and keep this post short and to the point though since there seems to be a great deal of A.D.D. amongst the readers.
There seems to be far more revolt bashing here on fst than the reverse is true on revolt and I have been a member of that forum for a very long time as well. Often this comes from screenshots of the forum which include a thread which is 'how to bait a trader' This is a thread (and sub-forum) which was locked over a year ago and included posts largely from a group of 'trader-hunters' all now banned from revolt for being.....wait for it..... traders themselves.
The simple difference between FST & Revolt is that one is a public forum where anyone can sign up the other is a private one and the other obvious difference is that FST allows trading while Revolt does not. They do not 'actively hunt' or 'bait' traders and sadly the history of this can be traced to a small group who were covering their own trading by hunting traders themselves.....personally I find this far more disgusting.
I for one though am happy to answer anyones queries about revolt, to remove the stigma and the half-assed stories about the forum, but I find it a paradox that members here can be so angry and vitriolic about somewhere else that they do not know much about like revolt, yet if revolts members respond in kind (occasionally) then the world is coming to an end ?

sez
01-21-2010, 09:53 PM
OK I'll keep it short and monosyllabic for the A.D.D. amongst us, you have to make sense to irritate me fucktard!

Ok fine so you just felt the need to call me a fucktard over something that doesn't irritate you au fond insulting me just for the heck of it.You know your wife and kids are none of my business and as much as I don't think I'd insult them just for the heck of it or to piss you off,I honestly feel like you're giving me a justification to do so.You aren't as sharp but you just don't go around insulting people for no reason.

I've also noticed a form of Intellectual elitism effusing from your end.There are places where they'd venerate you for your diction and clap as you shit on those that don't know how to use punctuation marks.

I don't know about the rest of FST but honestly when you do that,all I see is an idiot struggling with student loans for something that's as ridiculous as a degree in english.lmao if you are a native speaker.

And about your last rant,it doesn't mean shit if you can't stand up to sportyloves and tell him he's a dick who needs to grow the fuck up.Just like the others you entertain his shit coz of his Big Big ban hammer.

P.S:
just a pimp tryin to school a stubborn hoe nothin more.

Artemis
01-21-2010, 10:29 PM

Ok fine so you just felt the need to call me a fucktard over something that doesn't irritate you au fond insulting me just for the heck of it.You know your wife and kids are none of my business and as much as I don't think I'd insult them just for the heck of it or to piss you off,I honestly feel like you're giving me a justification to do so.You aren't as sharp but you just don't go around insulting people for no reason.

I've also noticed a form of Intellectual elitism effusing from your end.There are places where they'd venerate you for your diction and clap as you shit on those that don't know how to use punctuation marks.

I don't know about the rest of FST but honestly when you do that,all I see is an idiot struggling with student loans for something that's as ridiculous as a degree in english.lmao if you are a native speaker.

And about your last rant,it doesn't mean shit if you can't stand up to sportyloves and tell him he's a dick who needs to grow the fuck up.Just like the others you entertain his shit coz of his Big Big ban hammer.

P.S:
just a pimp tryin to school a stubborn hoe nothin more.

Well now my feeling is hurt........

seriously I don't know what I'll do

oh woe is me

ffs your an internet troll, right up there on the evolutionary scale with the fungus that grows on your T.V. Dinner when you forget about it in the fridge for a couple of weeks.
Now to address your latest random (and bad ) guesses about who or what I am, wrong on the English degree, I just happen to have a good grasp of the language, no student loan here either so my life isn't a struggle from that point of view. I don't think I have intellectual elitism either (although that is subjective from my point of view, I just don't really value your opinion ).
After you felt the need to describe me as 'clownly' (is that even a word ?) and 'nerdy' and 'not even getting it', I called you a fucktard because I thought it was a concept you would be able to grasp, I hope this post isn't too long for you by the way ?
As for sportyloves, I actually have no idea who he is, so he can go and take a flying fuck at a rolling donut for all I care, you have guessed very badly yet again if you think in anyway that I am a simpering sycophant.
So have I covered all of your concerns, is there anything at all unclear ?
keeping plugging away though in the hope that you might strike a nerve, I somehow doubt it though............

pentomato
01-21-2010, 11:00 PM
Cat fight, cat fight, damn this is the only site I see people tearing each other apart, wowww

SAM
01-21-2010, 11:29 PM
I dunno why it becomes a habit that almost every thread turns to a fight and many threads are pointless like this one.
I dunno what people have against revolt.revolt is just a forum that like privacy and there is nothing wrong with that whether we like this forum or not.
I think we should respect them in order for them to respect us.
I hope these nonsense fights stop cause they don't help anyone
:fst:

cinephilia
01-22-2010, 12:40 AM
I dunno why it becomes a habit that almost every thread turns to a fight and many threads are pointless like this one.
I dunno what people have against revolt.revolt is just a forum that like privacy and there is nothing wrong with that whether we like this forum or not.
respect <3 <3 <3 big up <3 <3 <3 respect <3 <3 <3

Enlightened
01-22-2010, 01:02 AM

I should clarify that some were due to inactivity and some I even asked to be disabled.

I am More concern about your Pr0n Trackers XXX, U still have them OR U are Banned as well.....???? ........LMFAO.....:w00t::lol::D

megabyteme
01-22-2010, 01:21 AM
...I dunno what people have against revolt.revolt is just a forum that like privacy and there is nothing wrong with that whether we like this forum or not.

I don't think the problem is necessarily revolt (although a recent thread makes the site look quite bad), the problem is people who feel the need (or find it acceptable) to be two-faced under the guise of "private forum". When that kind of info leaks, and it does often, those who have been "talked about" should have a right to face their "accusers". At least this is a public forum where those being discussed/maligned have a chance to defend themselves. Other sites do not offer this courtesy/decency.

Have the balls to make your slanders public or make your confrontations via PM.

puckface
01-22-2010, 02:35 AM
I dont know what anything has to do with anything, but i just saw two words that should never be in the same sentence... 'private' and 'forum' . Its an oxymoron. I have always laughed at such things.

Rart
01-22-2010, 02:49 AM
I dont know what anything has to do with anything, but i just saw two words that should never be in the same sentence... 'private' and 'forum' . Its an oxymoron. I have always laughed at such things.

Exactly. It's not the blatant elitism at these sites. Or the fact that they seem to constantly berate FST at every turn. Or any other matter of faults that others seem to point out.

The primary beef I have with "private" forums, whether invite oriented or not, is simply that singular word. Private.

Forums were made for open discussion. Look it up in a dictionary, and other than the public marketplace of a Roman city, the two other primary definitions you'll find are "A public meeting place for open discussion", and "A medium for open discussion or voicing of ideas, such as a newspaper, a radio or television program, or a website". The foundation upon which forums were built was the fact that users of any age, any size could collaborate together to provide discussion, opinions, insight, or support in any manner of topics to which the forum pertains. Shove this type of setting into a forced environment of a few hundred members and all you're left with the rehashed opinions of a few individuals. No forum can achieve its real purpose by simply limiting themselves from growth. This growth from the attaining of new members is what keeps ideas fresh, brings in new opinions, and creates new discussion.

Unfortunately, when shoved into the elitist world of private bittorrent, where smaller is better, all perspective is lost. Warped into their own little world with an inflated sense of self, they pretty much lose all sight of what a forum really should be, reflecting possibly the most ugly truth of BT.

Quarterquack
01-22-2010, 03:04 AM
The problem was that the word Forum needed to be redefined for trackers. I'm sure not too many people would be happy if the RIAA/MPAA decided to walk in and start reading about how we all just casually pirated the latest movie in theaters only because we could.

The only reason any of these sites are private, is because of user security, and the harder to get into the site, the more secure it is. That's the fundamental reason for having levels, it seems people rank trackers as collectibles forgetting that the levels are more an indication of safety than they are of quality.

Call me an elitist prick if you want to, even though it's not true. I would actually prefer private forums when it comes to torrenting. Although, I despise it when they get too small and lose the essence of a community. Normally 20,000-25,000 users is optimal for me to enjoy a tracker's community.

Rart
01-22-2010, 03:05 AM
The problem was that the word Forum needed to be redefined for trackers. I'm sure not too many people would be happy if the RIAA/MPAA decided to walk in and start reading about how we all just casually pirated the latest movie in theaters only because we could.

The only reason any of these sites are private, is because of user security, and the harder to get into the site, the more secure it is. That's the fundamental reason for having levels, it seems people rank trackers as collectibles forgetting that the levels are more an indication of safety than they are of quality.

Call me an elitist prick if you want to, even though it's not true. I would actually prefer private forums when it comes to torrenting. Although, I despise it when they get too small and lose the essence of a community. Normally 20,000-25,000 users is optimal for me to enjoy a tracker's community.

Oh I'm not talking about private sites overall. I understand the need to have a tracker that's closed in order to protect it's security. It's the certain "BT" sites that are purely private forums (little to no emphasis on being a tracker) that really get on my nerves.

Cabalo
01-22-2010, 04:47 AM

I for one have been here almost as long as you Cabalo, and my attitude has never really changed, but then I did not 'start' here and FST has always been more of a place to meet people than to get anything.
Those that feel 'leet' because they belong to some websites seriously need to take a look at their personal value system because that is pathetic.
I will try and keep this post short and to the point though since there seems to be a great deal of A.D.D. amongst the readers.
There seems to be far more revolt bashing here on fst than the reverse is true on revolt and I have been a member of that forum for a very long time as well. Often this comes from screenshots of the forum which include a thread which is 'how to bait a trader' This is a thread (and sub-forum) which was locked over a year ago and included posts largely from a group of 'trader-hunters' all now banned from revolt for being.....wait for it..... traders themselves.
The simple difference between FST & Revolt is that one is a public forum where anyone can sign up the other is a private one and the other obvious difference is that FST allows trading while Revolt does not. They do not 'actively hunt' or 'bait' traders and sadly the history of this can be traced to a small group who were covering their own trading by hunting traders themselves.....personally I find this far more disgusting.
I for one though am happy to answer anyones queries about revolt, to remove the stigma and the half-assed stories about the forum, but I find it a paradox that members here can be so angry and vitriolic about somewhere else that they do not know much about like revolt, yet if revolts members respond in kind (occasionally) then the world is coming to an end ?
A forum is what the members make out of it. Some also dislike this forum solely for its members, others for its policy, others because of their staff (most useless reason ever, as I don't give a fuck what people are told about me, and neither any of those I part with).

Some members of revolt are banned here. baT (aka ben99) and h2o (aka bad-day) were personally banned by me for not abiding by our rules, and generally acting like douchebags. Our rules, as you know, must be the most lax in the web, or nearly.
Many could make such interpretations that some revolt members come here to stir shit, though I'm sure anyone grown up enough wouldn't take the part as the whole. Obviously, such people don't represent a place, they're just institutionalized crap, who are sheltered there. (see the analogy to what is said about fst?)

Now, I have been proposed to be invited to revolt in the past, and I declined. Real story. Mostly the reason was that I had enough forums to post at, which is not exactly true as I only post here, but I wasn't really in the mood. This was way before some asswipes got pissed on me when I told them to fuck off when I was "asked" to join their "trader hunting" crew. Most dissing on me comes from those times, and I'm to this day very proud of myself for not having associated with such lowlifes. You know, the ones you saw at another recent thread related to a site shutdown. Damn, I could have been really cool and ass kissed on the bt world. Though, I opted to do the right thing, and not betray my personal beliefs on the chosen path to trail, and that goes against what a lot of people who are in the bt for the wrong reasons thinks.
And pardon me, I see a lot of them at revolt (too). Collectors, hardcore traders (I personally know of a couple there), cheaters, etc. If we consider that altogether, it's not much different than FST, they just behave in a different way, but the essence is the same. Not saying it is revolt's creator's fault, but many people share the exact some places.
Yeah, obviously I do have access to what's being said there, so saying I don't know the place doesn't apply.

If you want to read pathetic, hypocrite and lie infested posts, go read post #165843 there. From a person this forum trusted and helped protect his site from preying eyes without ever asking anything in return. If you think this is a decent thing to say...

Those are the kind of posts that reassure me, even further, that I'm on the right side of the "fence".

Sorry if my ideas don't connect that much, but I admit I had a whisky too much. Or as someone says, I'm a dyslexic, retardedly speaking guy.

bumrocks
01-22-2010, 05:25 AM
I have always spoke openly in private forums.

There are traders everywhere. Some places they have to hide and some they don't.

You can never make sez see any other point of view but his own.

Just because you have friends in the BT world and more specifically staff friends DOES NOT mean you are a kiss ass and fall all over yourself to accept their teabags.

I have been at Revolt for 44 weeks and nobody has ever mentioned anything in any regards to hunting traders...And you know my history...

Before the last Revolt thread here I had never seen any mention of FST at Revolt. More bashing goes on here by its members about other sites then anywhere else. Yes, I understand it has that many more members but even so the ratio is still off the charts in comparison, imo.

I was torrenting and in private sites 3 years before I was a member here.

Derailed thread once again...Way more prevalent at this site than any other, that I am aware of. Private sites are way less tolerant of this and for good reason.

Don't get me wrong. I like FST. A part of me likes the drama. Part of me hates it. Part of the reason why you see me come and go...Sometimes I am tired of the shit going on and I fade away. But then again I come back to read the shit or jump in with it.

There are people here that take shit way too seriously. Way way too seriously. Even fooling themselves into believing that they aren't serious. If not fooling themselves then trying to fool others by hiding behind non serious statements that they are totally serious about. Confusing shit i know...Confusing myself!

The OP opened himself up for the bashing and whatever he got he probably had coming...Wtf are we now (including myself) bashing on everything from other users to private forums.

Come the fuck on...Get shit together. This thread is now a fucktard.

IdolEyes787
01-22-2010, 06:01 AM
There are people here that take shit way too seriously. Way way too seriously. Even fooling themselves into believing that they aren't serious. If not fooling themselves then trying to fool others by hiding behind non serious statements that they are totally serious about.

I hope that isn't about me but I understand if it is .I do take certain things seriously but hopefully nothing bt related.

Can we talk about something else now like Jay Leno not being funny or something?

bumrocks
01-22-2010, 06:29 AM
There are people here that take shit way too seriously. Way way too seriously. Even fooling themselves into believing that they aren't serious. If not fooling themselves then trying to fool others by hiding behind non serious statements that they are totally serious about.

I hope that isn't about me but I understand if it is .I do take certain things seriously but hopefully nothing bt related.

lol...Definitely not talking about you...As I and most everyone else in the BT world say, you are an exception. Even spoken highly of recently, at Revolt, by people who are not here (or not regulars here)...

The statement really was a general one and not specific to any one person...Too many are this way. I don't have enough fingers for that amount of pointing.

jwkwhud
01-22-2010, 06:43 AM
Jay Leno is unfunny.

puckface
01-22-2010, 07:04 AM
Can we talk about something else now like Jay Leno not being funny or something?

Can we talk about how Gary Bettman has ruined hockey?

megabyteme
01-22-2010, 09:29 AM
Jay Leno would probably be a shit hockey player. He should stick to "comedy" that I don't watch.

Ewwwyourface
01-22-2010, 09:46 AM
my boy jimmy kimmel ripped jay leno on his own show lmfao
btw nice sig bumrocks stop watching porn and get laid god damn it kid

IdolEyes787
01-22-2010, 01:44 PM
Jay Leno would probably be a shit hockey player. He should stick to "comedy" that I don't watch.

I thought this was about Don Cherry.:(

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-lounge-10/t-grape-canadians-388980

lol...Definitely not talking about you...As I and most everyone else in the BT world say, you are an exception. Even spoken highly of recently, at Revolt, by people who are not here (or not regulars here)...

Personally I'm making it a point never to talk about that site here again unless directly asked about it.Nothing to do with wishes or nonwishes about privacy. It just unfortunately does everyone more harm than good

Jay Leno is unfunny.

You know NBC now owns Triumph the insult dog and the masturbating bear. Imagine Leno doing those skits and be afraid ,be very afraid.

phiquach
01-23-2010, 09:25 AM
i doubt leno would do it, it would not be good for his rep to steal ideas

IdolEyes787
01-23-2010, 01:57 PM
That might be true if he had any rep to begin with.