PDA

View Full Version : [REQ]HDBits or sceneHD

Cyclops
01-20-2010, 07:18 PM
Hi there!

I have a single request. I'm looking for a hdbits vip memeber, with a big heart, who can invite me in this tracker! I can prove that I'm a good user! Seeding is NOT a problem for me, my PC stay open 24/6 and sometimes i'm using seedbox. I need only invite, so dont pm me with trades or something like this shit.

If is not possible to get in HDBits then I'll be glad to receive a sceneHD invite. As i said, I'm able to show anything is necessary!

Thank you in advanced and Happy New year!! :)

Swift
01-20-2010, 07:18 PM
HDBits it's off limits for the moment thank the traders / sellers

dragoi92
01-20-2010, 07:37 PM

Yeah. This is the bad thing in bittorrent world

Cyclops
01-20-2010, 08:00 PM

you mean they reached maximum number of members?

anon
01-20-2010, 08:03 PM
Currently only VIP and Staff members seem to be able to use HDBits invites.

Cabalo
01-20-2010, 08:07 PM

you mean they reached maximum number of members?
Forget completely about HDbits, focus on sceneHD and bitHDTV.

Lucifer9999
01-20-2010, 08:18 PM
bithdtv, hd-torrents and hdbits.ro are way better than scenehd (as the name sais, they upload only scene releases, often inferior p2p ones (as it is known :d) ) so try one of those 3... .. hdbits.org next to imposibble, but good luck, who knows..:)

Cyclops
01-20-2010, 10:31 PM
I have bit-hdtv. i dont know about HD-torrents. is it good? i'm interested more for torrents number. and old movies. as i saw from reviewes, sceneHD has many seeders and the design is kinda cute.

Cabalo
01-20-2010, 11:01 PM
Check awesome-HD too.

Cyclops
01-20-2010, 11:47 PM
Check awesome-HD too.

mm.. i dont want them all :) HD-Torrents or SceneHD is enough...

moffe
01-21-2010, 12:18 AM
pm me some screenshots of a few or your current stats, with todays date and my name somewhere... and a little story about why you want scenehd ;)

Lucifer9999
01-21-2010, 08:22 AM
and pm me for hd-torrents.org (it's bulgarian, but it is in english, the content also, great site, ~7700 torrents) scenehd has ~6200 torrents, but a lot of them are tv episodes or xxx..... hd-bits.ro is also great (i do not have invites)

Cyclops
01-21-2010, 07:04 PM
and pm me for hd-torrents.org (it's bulgarian, but it is in english, the content also, great site, ~7700 torrents) scenehd has ~6200 torrents, but a lot of them are tv episodes or xxx..... hd-bits.ro is also great (i do not have invites)

thank you but i allready sent pm to moffe. It's enough I think... :)

ElitUser
01-22-2010, 02:03 PM
I know it's off topic but like to know that which HD site stand on top level in torrents.

anon
01-22-2010, 04:30 PM
Level as in rarity level? Or perhaps you're referring to actual content, speeds and so on?

ElitUser
01-22-2010, 04:55 PM
I am referring to actual content I mean the good relese.

Cabalo
01-22-2010, 05:34 PM
obviously HDbits. But don't bother opening another request thread, the chances you can join there are below zero.

ElitUser
01-22-2010, 08:54 PM
obviously HDbits.
And what about scenehd

Cyclops
01-24-2010, 11:55 AM
i'm still looking for sceneHD.... (moffe doesnt respond to my pm):ermm:

Cabalo
01-24-2010, 03:32 PM
obviously HDbits.
And what about scenehd
It's quite nice in my book. Add sceneHD and bitHDTV and you're well suited.

Quarterquack
01-25-2010, 04:05 AM
obviously HDbits. But don't bother opening another request thread, the chances you can join there are below zero.

:noes: Not true at all. There's lately been a lot of signups because according to what I understand while they canceled the invites being sent out, they are still allowing "respected" members to recommend people to join the place.

Also, no, VIP's don't have invite giving privileges for now, as far as I know.

Cyclops
01-27-2010, 01:31 PM
bump

Cyclops
01-30-2010, 09:52 AM
bump

Cyclops
02-05-2010, 09:09 AM
my last bump.....

anon
02-05-2010, 04:57 PM
Don't lose hope! :P

Cyclops
02-06-2010, 08:56 AM

i dont want to beg for such an invite...It's clear, this place is full of traders.
//closed

pone44
02-06-2010, 09:00 AM
You may be right right but what does that have to do with your request, thread? :huh:

It's clear, this place is full of traders.
//closed

Lucifer9999
02-06-2010, 10:57 PM

i dont want to beg for such an invite...It's clear, this place is full of traders.
//closed

i refuse to think everyone here is a trader!!:noes: the thing is that scenehd inv's are hard to obtain, plus there are better alternatives easier to get!!

QPD
02-06-2010, 11:38 PM
Not all of us are traders!!! I am not a trader!!!
I can help you with HD-Torrents invite if you want.Just PM me.

Cyclops
02-07-2010, 08:37 AM
You may be right right but what does that have to do with your request, thread? :huh:

I think it;s very clear...they prefer to keep the invite for trades

i refuse to think everyone here is a trader!!:noes: the thing is that scenehd inv's are hard to obtain, plus there are better alternatives easier to get!!

ofcourse not everyone....but this place is to big to dont find a scenehd invite!...

Not all of us are traders!!! I am not a trader!!!
I can help you with HD-Torrents invite if you want.Just PM me.

thank you very much! but i want only scenehd

BABBY
02-08-2010, 11:17 AM

//closed

Friend,

U may be right that this place has many traders,
But i think that this is one of the best invite forum in torrent world
Their are many other invite forums, but my experience speaks that they all are filled with collectors and rep hungry people.

FST is the only forum where u get so much freedom of speech, u may not obtain invites easily over here, but where will u find soft spoken people like QPD who is ready to give u invite just like that without seeing your proofs, and also not asking for rep in return.

moreover their are very few forums which has experience and matured people in it, but this forum comparatively has lot of experienced and matured people in it compared to other forums.

Any way this is just my point of view

Hope u take this in a positive manner, :)

QPD
02-08-2010, 11:29 AM
people like QPD who is ready to give u invite just like that without seeing your proofs, and also not asking for rep in return.

I didn't ask for anything cause I have my ways to track people down.And before I give the invite I do a background check.

BABBY
02-08-2010, 02:44 PM
QPD u are really clever:O

Cyclops
02-10-2010, 09:13 AM
//closed

Friend,

U may be right that this place has many traders,
But i think that this is one of the best invite forum in torrent world
Their are many other invite forums, but my experience speaks that they all are filled with collectors and rep hungry people.

FST is the only forum where u get so much freedom of speech, u may not obtain invites easily over here, but where will u find soft spoken people like QPD who is ready to give u invite just like that without seeing your proofs, and also not asking for rep in return.

moreover their are very few forums which has experience and matured people in it, but this forum comparatively has lot of experienced and matured people in it compared to other forums.

Any way this is just my point of view

Hope u take this in a positive manner, :)

well...i didnt talked from all points of view!... only in terms of this invites thread. I'm sure here are also many valuable persons (and I like to consider myself one of them :P ) But because of the big traders number, they are very skeptical regarding giveaways.

Cyclops
02-11-2010, 10:33 PM
ok, the real last bump. and closed!...