PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] GFT Invite

Regavebe
01-21-2010, 02:02 AM
Before I start, let me say that I am not going to bullshit you. I am not one of those collectors who wants a tracker for its rarity. Frankly, I don't give a rats ass about rarity. I'm in it to download copyrighted files, while seeding back so others can do the same.

I'm requesting an invite to GFT primarily because of their speed in both pre-times and download. In most situations great pre times or even sub-par download speeds can be found elsewhere. However, for me, they are imperative in a tracker. I generally race new releases to many different places, so even a 15-30 minute decrease in pre/download time makes a difference. The ratio-free aspect of GFT is also nice, but I consider that to be an amenity and not a "must-have" in a tracker.

I know I don't post much on FST, as I'm active in other places, but I would sincerely appreciate an invite.

th0r
01-21-2010, 08:07 AM
where else are you active?

Regavebe
01-21-2010, 03:41 PM
where else are you active?
Mostly in tracker IRCs. As I said before, I race scene releases, so I'm usually in whatever #announce channel.

karachidude
01-21-2010, 04:04 PM
TorrentVault,GFT,SCC have similar pre-times,give or take a minute or two,u can look for tehm also :)

Regavebe
01-21-2010, 08:44 PM
TorrentVault,GFT,SCC have similar pre-times,give or take a minute or two,u can look for tehm also :)
If that's the case then would anyone have an invite to any one of those?

karachidude
01-21-2010, 09:01 PM
TV is consierably easier to get than GFT/SCC,not because its any lesser,cause its new and and building up its dedicated userbase,1 invite is 75000 points,and i m not even near that number,but u would get it easier than GFT if u try :)

Regavebe
01-21-2010, 09:50 PM
TV is consierably easier to get than GFT/SCC,not because its any lesser,cause its new and and building up its dedicated userbase,1 invite is 75000 points,and i m not even near that number,but u would get it easier than GFT if u try :)
Thanks for the info man.

Like I said, I'm just looking for pre times and download speeds. I'm not a brand-whore BT user, so I don't care what site it comes from. I've just heard great things about GFT, but I'd honestly go with something else if it's the same thing.

awaited
01-22-2010, 01:56 AM
one of the very few requests which "atleast" have a reason.

Goodluck, hope it gets filled.

BarryWhite
01-22-2010, 02:20 AM
0.o

pm sent Regavebe