PDA

View Full Version : Best full DVD Movie / TV series tracker

DVD_fan
01-22-2010, 02:56 PM
Hi guys,

I hope you can help me. I am looking for biggest tracker that would have DVD versions of the TV series. For example Lost, House M.D and also some British series like Little Britain and Goodnes grasious me.

I have asked this question in some other places but when I get to the tracker I was suggested I am a bit disapointed as I could not find what I need and number of full DVD movies / TV series is quite limited.

I am memver of Torrents.ru which is the biggest russian tracker and have almost any DVD I want.

I am Looking for similar english speaking tracker. Can somebody suggest one?

May all your torrents have many seeders and you ratio stay sky high.

Kind Regards
DVD fan

kukushka
01-22-2010, 03:07 PM
tti is the best for dvd-r's, but it's all about crappy scene reencodes. for untouched dvds it's quite difficult to find stuff, it's just a matter of luck. as example
wire: s02 at tdc
it's always sunny at philadelphia: s01-02 - bmtv, s04 - sdbits
homicide: s01-02 - sdbits

DVD_fan
01-22-2010, 04:35 PM
Thanks for that.

Now I know names I can do some research on how to get there. How good would you say SDbits are? I understand you can only get there if you already registered in HDbits?

I hope they will open to registration at some point...

Would you say there no clear leader for English speaking tracker as in case of
torrents ru for Russian speaking community?

Thank you

anon
01-22-2010, 04:41 PM
I hope they will open to registration at some point...

I don't think they'll ever open, but I have been told some trackers (What.cd, Waffles, Bit-HDTV) offer unlimited invites on their Power User forums.

kukushka
01-22-2010, 07:16 PM
ah. forgot bithq. my bad. 175GB freeleech all-season pack of wire. and lots of other stuff. hahaha.

iLOVENZB
01-24-2010, 06:05 AM
IPT: TV/Packs - search for DVD9 or DVDISO