i want to ask you about

scc invites system

when can i get an invite

thanks alot guys

Check their faq ;)

btw you have to donate in order to get the invite

Quarterquack
01-25-2010, 03:16 AM
Most of the time someone has to donate for you to get your invite. The minimum amount of donation is 10 euros, and the user gets one invite, but he also ends up getting a lot of other bonuses.

If you find someone in SCC, I'm sure they'll let you give them the money to donate for you. Make sure that the person is not going to benefit from it, PM'ing the SCC staff to take off all "extra" bonuses works.

aldob001
01-25-2010, 04:04 AM
how can i donate to them

by paypal ??

Quarterquack
01-25-2010, 04:07 AM
You must find someone who has an account to donate. YOU can't donate, someone who is already a member can. I'm sure you can open a request thread and a kind soul somewhere will give you the chance. :)

ExtraDry
01-25-2010, 04:10 AM
Donate to get into a tracker is not a good thing,
donating because you enjoy a site and want to help them met costs is the only reason you should donate.
Sad to see this happenning

kurdt
01-25-2010, 05:03 AM
When you donate.

is this a new policy? i'm sure my invitor never donated, and i would never pay for an invite.

Tv Controls you
01-25-2010, 05:03 AM
You can also get in if your a power user on waffles.fm or at least last time I checked (correct me if I'm wrong)

But I wouldn't suggest joining a site you don't like just to obtain another. But if you have a waffles account obtain the power user status, and try posting on the scc thread.

If not try posting in the invite section here, I'm sure if you present your reasoning for wanting to join scc in a proper manner someone will help you.

*edit* omg i got my rights back!!!!!!! :fst:

karachidude
01-25-2010, 05:23 AM
Waffles incredibly hard to seed though,uploading 25GB would take atleast 4 freeleech sessions and lots of time,along with a seedbox :(

Tv Controls you
01-25-2010, 05:29 AM
Waffles incredibly hard to seed though,uploading 25GB would take atleast 4 freeleech sessions and lots of time,along with a seedbox :(

All you really need is one freeleech if i remember correctly to get your upload to a good amount.
I seed off my home server and have 15gb down, 140gb up.
(though most of my downloading was done during freeleech, I probably downloaded over 100gigs freeleech)

Some of there major files can be cross seeded, like Rosetta stone (which could easily get you to power user in under 3 months)

karachidude
01-25-2010, 11:22 AM

All you really need is one freeleech if i remember correctly to get your upload to a good amount.
I seed off my home server and have 15gb down, 140gb up.
(though most of my downloading was done during freeleech, I probably downloaded over 100gigs freeleech)

Some of there major files can be cross seeded, like Rosetta stone (which could easily get you to power user in under 3 months)

Thanks for the info mate,i will search Rosetta Stone aswell :D

dragoi92
01-25-2010, 02:14 PM

No. I dont think so. With 1 freeleech i seed there 200 gb.

Lisa
01-25-2010, 03:32 PM
The only problem is this: http://kephost.com/images/80N_vtelen.png

SAM
01-25-2010, 04:09 PM
Another SCT is already here ;)

anon
01-25-2010, 04:45 PM
Thanks for the info mate,i will search Rosetta Stone aswell :D

You can find it at Demonoid. :)

tippertime
01-25-2010, 04:54 PM

waffles is running a special where if you donate to a Hatti relief fund they give you 250 points for every dollar donated...so $10 will get you a few freeleechs easily, just did it myself :shifty:

rampur
01-25-2010, 08:37 PM
also on waffles add this search to your rss feed on utorrent,

browse.php?q=tag%3A"free+leech"&t=1

EngAAH
01-25-2010, 11:01 PM
Good luck m8

Tv Controls you
01-26-2010, 01:11 AM
Is that anonymous on peer list thing actually work? Just wondering as I heard scc has gotten alot of anti p2p into circulation recently.

kurdt
01-26-2010, 01:31 AM
Is that anonymous on peer list thing actually work? Just wondering as I heard scc has gotten alot of anti p2p into circulation recently.

where did you hear that? as to your question, do you meen peerblock/peerguardian? if so, then it is as good as the blocklists you put into it.

snagit
01-26-2010, 01:39 AM

I believe that means just being shown as anonymous on the site, not in the peerlist in uTorrent and such.

Tv Controls you
01-26-2010, 01:48 AM

I believe that means just being shown as anonymous on the site, not in the peerlist in uTorrent and such.

it says anonymous on peer list. I don't understand how they would make you look anonymous though.

@kurdt I get alot of blocks coming from scc anymore using peerblock and was just wondering if that is really what scc is offering for donating

awaited
01-26-2010, 03:20 AM
waffles is running a special where if you donate to a Hatti relief fund they give you 250 points for every dollar donated...so $10 will get you a few freeleechs easily, just did it myself :shifty:

<3

it says anonymous on peer list. I don't understand how they would make you look anonymous though.

@kurdt I get alot of blocks coming from scc anymore using peerblock and was just wondering if that is really what scc is offering for donating

start using a different tracker.

Tv Controls you
01-26-2010, 03:54 AM
awaited...
....anti p2p can kiss my :censored: .....

I was just wondering if there anonymous peer thing actually worked....

Alot of trackers I'm on have anti p2p organizations on them unfortunately, wasn't meaning to get real off topic.. Just a quick question.

Funkin'
01-26-2010, 03:55 AM

It's gotta mean that you show up as Anonymous on the peer list in the torrent thread. You know when you click on the Peers tab in the torrent details page and up comes two lists marked Peers and Leechers? That's where you show up as Anonymous.

You were thinking that you were going to be showing up as Anonymous in your bittorrent client(as in your ip wouldn't be showing?)? That would be nice.

Tv Controls you
01-26-2010, 04:01 AM
It's gotta mean that you show up as Anonymous on the peer list in the torrent thread. You know when you click on the Peers tab in the torrent details page and up comes two lists marked Peers and Leechers? That's where you show up as Anonymous.

You were thinking that you were going to be showing up as Anonymous in your bittorrent client(as in your ip wouldn't be showing?)? That would be nice.

Thank you, that makes sense. :)

Lol that would be really nice, I was just trying to think how it was possible. I never thought they were talking about on their actual site, I thought they meant on the torrent clients peer ip addresses.

Funkin'
01-26-2010, 06:45 AM
I never thought they were talking about on their actual site, I thought they meant on the torrent clients peer ip addresses.

That would be something truly great. I would feel so much better about downloading from bittorrent then. And if SCC had the ability to make this happen, it would be extremely shitty if they made their members pay for the option.

stoi
01-26-2010, 07:03 AM
I never thought they were talking about on their actual site, I thought they meant on the torrent clients peer ip addresses.

That would be something truly great. I would feel so much better about downloading from bittorrent then. And if SCC had the ability to make this happen, it would be extremely shitty if they made their members pay for the option.

as far as i am aware, thats impossible for a tracker to do, as its the client side that displays the ips (yes the tracker sends the members info including IPs to the client, but without them you would not be able to download).

and even if a client done that, all anyone would have to do is start 1 torrent, go to a cmd prompt and type netstat -n and they will have all the ips that are connected to them anyway.

TraLaLa
01-26-2010, 08:20 AM

as far as i am aware, thats impossible for a tracker to do, as its the client side that displays the ips (yes the tracker sends the members info including IPs to the client, but without them you would not be able to download).

and even if a client done that, all anyone would have to do is start 1 torrent, go to a cmd prompt and type netstat -n and they will have all the ips that are connected to them anyway.

and that info can't be encrypted somehow ? a n00b question

anon
01-26-2010, 03:26 PM
Is that anonymous on peer list thing actually work?

It only shows you as "Anonymous" in the tracker's peerlist (the one you can bring up by opening a torrent's details page, scrolling down to "Peers" and clicking "[Show full list]") and only does that. Other peers can still see your IP if you're connected to them, and also there's no "anonymous" for SCC's staff. But if you donate a certain amount, they say they can prevent your IP from appearing on their site logs.

Ice10UFO, I don't think there is.

Rart
01-26-2010, 04:03 PM

and that info can't be encrypted somehow ? a n00b question

I'm pretty sure the info can be encrypted, there are plenty of options to encrypt your traffic through only allowing secure connections in utorrent, or through an https tracker.

However, that's not the same thing as hiding your IP address. This will encrypt the information from say, your ISP, but you still need other people's IP addresses (and they need yours) to connect and download from eachother.

anon
01-26-2010, 04:08 PM
allowing secure connections in utorrent

That's only to deter basic traffic shapers, it isn't a way to fully conceal what you're downloading. :)

ihab22222
01-26-2010, 10:11 PM
You have to donate in order to get the invite

susiserken
01-26-2010, 11:24 PM
Ok so i`ve been offered an invite to scc up to several times, my question is... is it really that good? Does it offer something TL,IPT etc dont?

Couldnt be bothered to make a new thread so asked here :P

anon
01-26-2010, 11:30 PM
my question is... is it really that good? Does it offer something TL,IPT etc dont?

Quick pretimes (if you're into that), great speeds, and loads of freeleech packs. TL and IPT also have the last two but I thought I'd mention them anyway. :P

susiserken
01-26-2010, 11:40 PM
my question is... is it really that good? Does it offer something TL,IPT etc dont?

Quick pretimes (if you're into that), great speeds, and loads of freeleech packs. TL and IPT also have the last two but I thought I'd mention them anyway. :P

pre times isnt that important. I download mostly tv shows and movies of 0 day trackers + most tv shows comes out when i sleep lol :D as for great speeds i get that of the trackers i use i guess. Just heard so much hype about SCC i kinda want to check it out :ermm:

MadIrish
01-27-2010, 01:06 AM
pre times isnt that important. I download mostly tv shows and movies of 0 day trackers + most tv shows comes out when i sleep lol :D as for great speeds i get that of the trackers i use i guess. Just heard so much hype about SCC i kinda want to check it out :ermm:

In that case you'd probably be a bit underwhelmed. Don't get me wrong, as 0-day sites go its a pretty good one, but its not like you can't find the exact same content elsewhere, if a minute or two later and with a slightly lower % of seedboxes in the swarms. The freeleech packs and mp3 sections make it easy enough to keep a ratio there without a box, but those are hardly unique concepts either.... imo if you're a normal home user who only downloads things you actually want to use then you'll get no great benefit from scc you wouldn't get at most of the other well known 0-days.

Most of the unnecessary hype come, imo of course, from people who're far too concerned with how l33t they are - ie. those who seem to equate their penis size with the number of TB's of pointless data they've moved around an OVH datacentre this month.

anon
01-27-2010, 04:53 PM
pre times isnt that important. I download mostly tv shows and movies of 0 day trackers + most tv shows comes out when i sleep lol :D

Same here. I don't care about pretimes, but since you asked I mentioned them - other people do, and perhaps that was your case.

Tv Controls you
01-27-2010, 08:00 PM
pre times isnt that important. I download mostly tv shows and movies of 0 day trackers + most tv shows comes out when i sleep lol :D

Same here. I don't care about pretimes, but since you asked I mentioned them - other people do, and perhaps that was your case.

If I'm not mistaken it has the fastest pre times compared to any other site.

Also its just not that their pre are fast, but about 30 seconds after listed there are about 5 good seedboxs seeding it.

Within 2 minutes after the torrent is listed you should be able to max out your download rate

Pwner101
01-27-2010, 10:53 PM
^^^ Your incorrect with your comment.
DH wins more races than SCC daily for at least the last 3 months.
Even TiT was beating SCC before they closed the site.

[DAY STATS] [ DH: 85, SCC: 62, THS: 49, GFT: 36, TL: 24, PTM: 19, HT: 16, SB: 11, FF: 10, BH: 9, TD: 8, ST: 4, TTS: 3, FA: 3, TB: 2, BzT: 2, STM: 1, ScR: 1, ZSM: 1 ]

kurdt
01-27-2010, 11:56 PM
where do you get those day stats?

Quarterquack
01-28-2010, 01:22 AM

Not true. On the days that DH raced fewer foreign releases, SCC tripled the amount of wins that DH had. It's just like the age old SCC wins more races than ScT because it races more (useless) material. It's not really "beating" another tracker at pre-times really when half of your stuff the community at the other tracker has no need for. If I needed foreign movies, I'd go over to DH, if I want pure English scene releases, SCC actually has the faster pre-timeS.

Tv Controls you
01-28-2010, 01:30 AM
^^^ Your incorrect with your comment.
Even TiT was beating SCC before they closed the site.

[DAY STATS] [ DH: 85, SCC: 62, THS: 49, GFT: 36, TL: 24, PTM: 19, HT: 16, SB: 11, FF: 10, BH: 9, TD: 8, ST: 4, TTS: 3, FA: 3, TB: 2, BzT: 2, STM: 1, ScR: 1, ZSM: 1 ]

Dh lol... didn't no GFT had that good of pre times, ya where are you getting these numbers from?

Di@monds
01-28-2010, 07:55 AM
Scc used to race tvdvdrip but since they stopped i only see DH and GFT are racing em.
So last night was tvdvdrip's day

anon
01-28-2010, 04:27 PM
kurdt and TvCy, you should do a Google search for "tracer channels" :)

saradayo
02-19-2010, 09:44 AM
whatcd`s invites forum unlimited offer..

cheers