PDA

View Full Version : [req]stb

pnmgomes
01-25-2010, 04:57 PM
hi ... I really need 1 invite for this tracker ... recently I bought one HTC PRO 2 with WM 6.5 ... and I've heard this is the best tracker for WM applications and games ... can give proofs from other trackers if needed ... hope some one can help me :whistling

Thx

pnmgomes
01-27-2010, 02:53 PM
do i need to show my BT Rep to get some help ?
or is it just that no one here can help ;) ?

anon
01-27-2010, 05:01 PM
do i need to show my BT Rep to get some help ?

That indicator of how many giveaways and trades you've done?

Anyway, I'd wait until they see if they'll stay up if I were you:

Sorry for going so long without a post but we started a migration project back at the end of December and now it’s the end of January and we are still not done. We hired Jouva as the project manager and he has other obligations and hasn’t been able to finish this project in a timely manner. We have agreed upon a couple of deadlines to start beta testing but these days have already came and passed.

So I am looking to hire a coder to help Jouva finish this project because to be honest we need to migrate to this new source code to try and rejuvenate this site and re-establish some much needed activity.

Since I opened this site over 18 months ago I have put $6200USD into this site out of my own pockets while we have only received around $300 in donations since day one and this new coder is going to cost us some money that I cannot pay out of pocket any longer.

I have had fun here at the site and I hope we can continue to grow but I am sad to announce if we do not receive $400USD in donations by Feb 1st then this site will be closed down unless I can find one of our staff members that might want to take over.

I am sorry to bring it down to this but I cannot continue to put any more money into this project. And in the past when ever I have asked for help we usually get a couple of people willing to help and the others just ignore us.. so if this happens again you know why STB is gone.

pnmgomes
01-27-2010, 06:49 PM
That indicator of how many giveaways and trades you've done?

Yes :D ... but that doesn't mean anything :happy: ... in my case only giveaways ... and i have all the trackers i need !!!
this one is special because of the content they offer !!! That is way i need it!

Anyway, I'd wait until they see if they'll stay up if I were you:

Thanks for the rest of the info ... lets hope they can keep the tracker running :whistling

anon
01-27-2010, 06:59 PM
OK, don't forget there's Pimp my Mobile (even though it's down at the moment) if STB doesn't make it. Personally, I hope they do, they're a great mobile tracker. :)