PDA

View Full Version : Sites with Globalratio

usuck
01-26-2010, 04:47 AM
Im searching for Trackers with a Global Ratio (without a Fileratio).

pone44
01-26-2010, 06:49 AM
Ratio free
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-general-bittorrent-43/t-ratio-free-trackers-388707

Try using the search function

Zac090
01-26-2010, 10:48 AM
Ratio free
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-general-bittorrent-43/t-ratio-free-trackers-388707

Try using the search function
Not sure if ratio free and global ratio are the same things :ermm:

Rart
01-26-2010, 01:48 PM
Perhaps the OP should elaborate on what he means by a "global" ratio as opposed to a "file" ratio.

ca_aok
01-26-2010, 02:38 PM
I think he means he wants a ratio based tracker where you don't have to seed stuff you snatch back to 1:1. So basically a ratio based tracker where you can Hit and Run all you want.

Hombre
01-26-2010, 03:12 PM
So its demonoid he wants!

anon
01-26-2010, 03:28 PM
Im searching for Trackers with a Global Ratio (without a Fileratio).

As in trackers that only keep track of your global ratio when no torrents are running? I can remember a few, please correct me if I'm wrong as I don't really pay attention to these details:

Torrents.ru
TvTorrents - they use a "creds" system, which is basically a display of your buffer. You can hit & run as much as you want as long as you have enough creds.
SceneSound
RevTT
TL - they keep a semi-permanent snatchlist which keeps track of recent torrents' ratios, and say they care about hit & run, but in reality they don't.
Filelist.ro
Leecher's Lair - they say hit & running will get your download privileges disabled, never tried it there.

7th
01-26-2010, 05:00 PM
@anon, I think TL does care about hit & runs. That's why they keep track of your "recent snatchlist"... As I understand, hit & run happens in a question of hours or days. They don't really need to keep track of torrents you downloaded last month. Keeping track of those you downloaded from (like) last week and on is enough.

Let me know if I'm wrong.

Leecher's Lair - they say hit & running will get your download privileges disabled, never tried it there.

and good you never tried it there :lol:

;)

anon
01-26-2010, 05:04 PM
@anon, I think TL does care about hit & runs.

They say they do, but I have seen people post they H&R all the time with no consequences. And yes, I have also done it a few times and nothing happened :blushing:

;)

Disabled download privileges are just a minor annoyance for me. :shifty:

phrenzy
01-26-2010, 05:06 PM
Maybe like the What.cd ratio system?

7th
01-26-2010, 05:34 PM

if they refrain from disabling your download "possibilities" too :lol:

anon
01-26-2010, 05:36 PM
That wasn't a word game. :happy:

Night0wl
01-27-2010, 02:10 AM
I don't think there is a single site I'm am or have been a member of where I haven't H&R something. I have only once got a H&R warning and that was automatic on a lousy site.

But then again I might H&R 1 torrent and seed 30 torrents for 3 months or more. That is probably taken into account. Also it's not like I delete it from my client, just because I did a H&R. Most of the time I will seed it later on depending on circumstance.

kondrae
01-27-2010, 09:19 PM
But then again I might H&R 1 torrent and seed 30 torrents for 3 months or more. That is probably taken into account. Also it's not like I delete it from my client, just because I did a H&R. Most of the time I will seed it later on depending on circumstance.
If you start seeding back within a week, most sites dont count that as HitnRun

I noticed only the ratio free sites are strict on HitnRuns.

So its like this:
Ratio Free Site = No Global ratio, but 1:1 file Ratio(or seed for x hours)
Most Private Sites=Global ratio 1:1, file ratios not important

Not saying you should HitnRun, but sometimes you do it :naughty:

KS-202
01-27-2010, 11:58 PM
Go for any Gazelle tracker - by default, H&Rs are not counted and individual torrent ratios don't apply (only the "global" ratio is counted)

stoi
01-28-2010, 01:22 AM
same with tbdev vanilla source.

the staff has to add all that shite on if they want it.

so the tracker code has bog all to do with it really.

iLOVENZB
01-28-2010, 05:58 AM
PtM

kurdt
01-28-2010, 07:11 AM
awsome hd is global ratio only. when i asked about it, they were all surprised like "we're a private site, just maintain ratio duh". well most private sites I'm on have H&R rules in the form of min file ratio and/or min seed time, i thought to myself. All sites that don't should say so clearly.

scc also i believe doesn't apply the h&r rules if your ratio is over 1, check their rules.

anon
01-28-2010, 04:26 PM
scc also i believe doesn't apply the h&r rules if your ratio is over 1, check their rules.

Yes, if your ratio is above 1.5 you can hit & run as much as you want. Not that they care too much when it's below that figure anyway. :lol:

QPD
01-28-2010, 04:30 PM
They say they do, but I have seen people post they H&R all the time with no consequences. And yes, I have also done it a few times and nothing happened :blushing:

;)

There is a limit of H&R I guess...I reach it once long time ago, even if I had a good global ratio.They Pm me with a week deadline to get things straight.I redownloaded the staff and seeded them like forever since.

anon
01-28-2010, 04:33 PM
Are you talking about TL? I wasn't aware they did that.

QPD
01-28-2010, 04:35 PM
They did it to me once...I had @ 100 torrents with ratio lower than 0,3

anon
01-30-2010, 10:23 PM
But that isn't what the thread starter is looking for, is it?