PDA

View Full Version : Demonoid Review

mbucari1
03-15-2007, 01:08 AM
http://img11.imagepile.net/img11/35627demonoid.gif

Overview:
Demonoid is variety tracker which currently indexes over 130,000 torrents! Many of them
are several months old, but there are dozens added every day. Their wide selection is due
to the fact that they allow anyone upload torrents. I've noticed that many (if not most) of
the torrents indexed by Demonoid were originally tracked by more exclusive sites. This means
that the rare and obscure content that was initially only available to specialized tracker
members is now available to almost everybody.
======================================================================

The breakdown of torrents is as follows...

Anime : 3,000
Applications : 15,000
Audio Books : 4,000
Books : 7,000
Comics : 4,000
Games : 7,000
Misc. : 3,000
Movies : 23,000
Music : 44,000
Music : 4,000
Pictures : 1,000
TV : 20,000

Registered Users: Over 3,000,000!

======================================================================
Ratio:
Ratio really has no effect on your membership. I have seen long-time users there who have a
consistent ration of <.3.

Class:
Almost everyone is a regular user. If you donate money, you are Supporter and get a few benefits
including e-mail notification if new torrents, instant ration of 1:1, and a star next to your name. No
information is given about other classes.

Uploads:
As I said earlier, everyone may upload. The only restrictions on uploaded content is that there is no
adult content allowed.

Downloads:
Full access to torrents is restricted to members, but non-members may download a torrent if it is less than 3 days old.

Invites:
You will be allowed to generate invitation codes after you upload so much (In the range of 30-40GB)

Registrations are open once a month for a 72 hour stretch.

sharkhead
08-07-2013, 02:32 AM
-!- Topic for #demonoid: OPEN REGS:UNKNOWN; SITE: DOWN; FORUM: DOWN; TRACKER: DOWN;| Welcome to #demonoid. |
d2.vu is not demonoid, not run by demonoid admin or staff, and should not be supported. The site could be used
to collect your usernames/passwords for their own use. Use at your own risk.

zor
11-05-2013, 05:45 AM
^ thanks, I wonder of this