PDA

View Full Version : Bollywood / Desi Tracker recommendations?

Eargasm
01-26-2010, 10:21 AM
Any Bollywood / Desi Tracker recommendations? Looking for Hindi/Telugu/Malayalam movies for the most part. ***Mainly just looking for ones with lots of English subtitles as I don't speak much of any of those languages.

Glitterstep
01-26-2010, 10:43 AM
Check out BWT...lemme know if your gonna use the tracker.

Zac090
01-26-2010, 10:47 AM
+1 for BwT,its got some nice content......

anon
01-26-2010, 03:12 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/search.php?do=process&query=bollywood&titleonly=1

Eargasm
01-27-2010, 09:20 AM
Let me see if I can be clearer...

Any Bollywood / Desi Tracker recommendations? Looking for Hindi/Telugu/Malayalam movies for the most part. ***Mainly just looking for ones with lots of English subtitles as I don't speak much of any of those languages.

HuNt3R
01-27-2010, 07:27 PM

Yes BwTorrents = Bollywood Torrents Good place for Bollywood contents . It's the Tracker where 0 Day Torrents are released very fast most of all torrents contains English subtitles.

karachidude
01-28-2010, 06:10 AM
u will find most released versions(including the one with subtitles) of a particular desi movies,on bigger dedicated desi sites like DesiTorrents and bwtorrents,try to get into both and try to find urself subtitles.lol.

But usually the ones with subtitles are released a bit late of the orignal release,say a month :)

Zac090
01-29-2010, 02:23 PM
Does someone know anything about how they give invites to users??Min. requirements etc.

Eargasm
02-01-2010, 08:25 AM

Yes BwTorrents = Bollywood Torrents Good place for Bollywood contents . It's the Tracker where 0 Day Torrents are released very fast most of all torrents contains English subtitles.

u will find most released versions(including the one with subtitles) of a particular desi movies,on bigger dedicated desi sites like DesiTorrents and bwtorrents,try to get into both and try to find urself subtitles.lol.

But usually the ones with subtitles are released a bit late of the orignal release,say a month :)

Thanks! Yes, I can wait for the English subs. I'm quite patient, in fact. :cool:

Extremesmsm
02-01-2010, 09:13 PM
yea i know BWT. and there was a site called Desitorrents i don't know if it is still working or not , it is always good

Glitterstep
02-03-2010, 11:53 AM
Invite sent :)..Plzz close the thread now.

Enjoy

HuNt3R
03-18-2010, 02:28 AM
Themediasite.net Lacks behind on competation with other sites but the top desi encoders Team TmG belongs to this site . Site is slow but many quality encodes is what they offer . Registration is open too i guess .

muc147
07-12-2010, 05:03 PM
i have acounts on both desitorrents and dct
they are good
but dont expect steallar sppeds like TL or IPT

is bwtorrents better than desitorrents, dctorrents ?