PDA

View Full Version : [req]some trackers i need

SAM
01-26-2010, 02:14 PM
:D
As i'm a book worm and i like to listen to audio books.i'm looking for a descent tracker that has an update huge collection of them;)
I want to ask for waffles and Bibliotik.
I'm a good member in all my trackers and I'll try my best not to disappoint my invitee so i hope someone may help me with this i really need them :)

thank you :fst:

SAM
01-27-2010, 02:42 AM
pump

MadIrish
01-27-2010, 02:52 AM
Can't help with either of those, but if you're looking for audiobooks have you tried http://www.myanonamouse.net/inviteapp.php ?

SAM
01-27-2010, 03:07 AM
thanks buddy i'm already a member but waffles has more than anonmouse when it comes to content and more fast speeds too

soulreaper
01-27-2010, 03:40 AM
As i'm a book worm and i like to listen to audio books.i'm looking for a descent tracker that has an update huge collection of them;)
I'm a good member in all my trackers and I'll try my best not to disappoint my invitee so i hope someone may help me with this i really need them :)

Pm me your gmail and I'll get you into waffles.
Cheers;)

LubTheStaringCat
01-27-2010, 09:25 AM
You could try http://avaxhome.ws/ they have a bit of everything, and a lot more.

Lucifer9999
01-27-2010, 09:59 AM
for bibliotik pm me mwith mail!!

SAM
01-28-2010, 03:31 PM

Pm me your gmail and I'll get you into waffles.
Cheers;)

for bibliotik pm me mwith mail!!

pm sent thank you guys:fst:
i knew i can always count on you :)

QPD
01-28-2010, 04:08 PM
i had them both for you but they were faster...

SAM
01-28-2010, 07:27 PM
i had them both for you but they were faster...
:)
thanks mate :fst: