http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/1055/sccu.png

MiNiMAL
01-26-2010, 05:38 PM
This is OLD Review !

Rart
01-26-2010, 06:33 PM
This is OLD Review !

All of these reviews are old :dabs:

I'm assuming he's just copying and pasting them from somewhere else.

anon
01-26-2010, 06:37 PM
I'm assuming he's just copying and pasting them from somewhere else.

Some of them even included cheating tips. :O

Cabalo
01-26-2010, 06:42 PM
The reviews have been split in threads so anyone can easily add their own most recent review and get it added to the WTO.

MrKennedy
01-31-2010, 07:26 PM
Really love this tracker.And i agree that the freeleech sections have a lot of seeders on new torrents within minutes.Its really frustrating actually because it seems like everyone has a box there and is using RSS feeds.

Humlesson
02-01-2010, 08:29 AM
true, like 1min after upload new torrents have like 30seeders. Lots of ppl with seedboxes and IRC autodownload script

cristina1
02-11-2010, 11:26 AM
Can someone tell me if Romanian ips still have a ban?

davide89
02-14-2010, 07:47 AM
yes, romania is banned from scc

nickolasj80
02-19-2010, 12:08 PM
Does anyone know how to register an account for Sceneaccess.org?

There is a link to login and recover lost password, but i dont see anyway to register to become a new user.

Anyone got any ideas about this?

anon
02-19-2010, 04:25 PM

They aren't open for signups, you must find an invite.

waeldiab
02-27-2010, 09:31 PM

There is a link to login and recover lost password, but i dont see anyway to register to become a new user.

u need invite to be in

JakeSully
03-06-2010, 03:19 AM
It is hard to seed to SCC without a seedbox? But have a fast upload speed.

thisguy
03-06-2010, 04:11 AM
best tracker in he world 50,000+ torrents and the mp3/oday and archive are all free leech amazing and incredible speeds

IdolEyes787
03-06-2010, 02:23 PM
best tracker in he world

And yet it's not.

Quarterquack
03-06-2010, 04:39 PM
And yet it's not.

Hater :shifty:

Haha, I'm just fooling, I always hate it when people say something like that as well. I always give a "You cannot make such a conclusive statement, you could only point it out as an opinion rather than as a fact" speech, and am usually met with deaf ears.

anon
03-06-2010, 04:41 PM
It is hard to seed to SCC without a seedbox? But have a fast upload speed.

Well, they have loads of freeleech apps, music and packs. What would this "fast upload speed" be?

PancakeWaffles
03-07-2010, 02:21 AM
Seeding at SCC should not be a problem at all, spread out upon multiple trackers and on a 200 KB/s line I have nearly 2 gb uploaded per day there. Easily one of the easiest places to seed at. Just checked utorrent, maxing out 200 KB/s connection with 25% going to SCC

Swift
03-07-2010, 07:55 AM
a new review ?

PancakeWaffles
03-09-2010, 03:07 AM
Once V2 is publically available (I'm not a donor) I can write a new review.

zepesca
03-13-2010, 04:02 PM
v2 i dont mind getting in the v1 eheeh

adrenalin
03-14-2010, 04:19 PM
I hope they open their doors some days just for me, haha!

anon
03-14-2010, 04:21 PM
They won't.

Zac090
03-14-2010, 05:20 PM
They won't.

:(

cardmaster007
03-21-2010, 03:29 PM
hope they return....

anon
03-21-2010, 04:08 PM
Return? :huh:

PancakeWaffles
03-22-2010, 12:22 AM

re·turn (r-tûrn)
v. re·turned, re·turn·ing, re·turns
v.intr.
1. To go or come back, as to an earlier condition or place.
2. To revert in speech, thought, or practice.
3. To revert to a former owner.
4. To answer or respond.

So he wants one of those...

Quarterquack
03-22-2010, 12:28 AM

I thought you'd heard about their unfortunate death. They lost a race on a lost episode, and all the tracker staff decided to suicide. The guy in the DC making sure the site stays up heard about it, and decided to electrocute himself, causing the death of the servers themselves, too.

1 in a billion chance, but I do hope they return!

PancakeWaffles
03-22-2010, 06:09 AM

I thought you'd heard about their unfortunate death. They lost a race on a lost episode, and all the tracker staff decided to suicide. The guy in the DC making sure the site stays up heard about it, and decided to electrocute himself, causing the death of the servers themselves, too.

GFT tried to stop this too! They removed themselves from all tracers, but someone had to say that GFT had Lost faster, o why did they have to do that!

anon
03-22-2010, 11:49 AM

This would be the perfect time for TV's marketplace to return. :shifty:

mindlock
03-22-2010, 04:54 PM
I'm a member, been a member at SCC for two years......the best tracker period for getting "scene" releases the fastest.....the tracker it a lot like ScT was in the fact that need a seedbox to keep a good ratio as all members there have seedboxes, but the good news is they have an archive section there that is "free leech" and they add the newest "scene" releases to the archive section relatively fast.

PancakeWaffles
03-30-2010, 02:29 AM
I'm a member, been a member at SCC for two years......the best tracker period for getting "scene" releases the fastest.....the tracker it a lot like ScT was in the fact that need a seedbox to keep a good ratio as all members there have seedboxes, but the good news is they have an archive section there that is "free leech" and they add the newest "scene" releases to the archive section relatively fast.

NO NO NO! You do NOT need a seedbox and I am sick of people who are not able to manage a ratio saying this! All you do is sit on a few freeleech packs and you can easily get multiple gigabytes per day off of a home connection depending on your speeds. /rage

invitehunter
03-31-2010, 07:46 AM
yes i agree if that does'nt work too then upload a torrent
that will surely fix that

anon
03-31-2010, 02:12 PM
Normal users can't upload torrents at SCC, and upapp.php just gives a blank page.

xisabella
04-05-2010, 02:07 AM
it`s real hard to upload.

if you doesn`t have seedbox. do not and never get there.

Quarterquack
04-14-2010, 11:51 PM
Normal users can't upload torrents at SCC, and upapp.php just gives a blank page.

SCC uses more of a "Talk to the man" approach if you want to be an uploader. Some people on there will even hook you up with lines, links and the app if you're serious.

If you aren't serious though, you get a warning and a kick in the nuts.

if you doesn`t have seedbox. do not and never get there.

I'm sick and tired of people that react to SCC this way. In a recent poll 50% of the tracker population voted that they do not use a seedbox, so stop complaining. One can easily manage on SCC without a seedbox.

superjojo
04-15-2010, 08:23 AM
Does anybody know anything about the use of invites. I have a friend with * invites and he wants to invite me to the tracker but everytime he tries
to generate an invite it seems the site to be full.

adrenalin
04-15-2010, 04:04 PM
Has someone a new scc review?

Krynj
04-15-2010, 09:58 PM
I've been a member of SCC for almost 2 years, and I can say it's the best tracker I'm on, for one main reason, its MASSIVE freeleech section that always maxes out my connection. SCC gets new releases up very, very quickly (which site doesn't these days), but, like I said, that's not why I love it. SCC has an unparalleled freeleech section.

Download Speeds
If you're jumping on a new torrent, it WILL max out your connection. Doesn't matter which section or what release you're downloading, it will go as fast as your ISP allows. Users with seedboxes do RSS/IRC automatic downloads, which subsequently gives the swarm insanely fast speeds.

Torrent Upload Speeds
Very fast. As you can see in the images below, torrents are posted within minutes after pre, and they're well seeded, no matter what it is.

What about older torrents?
Although SCC is my one-stop tracker for all new stuff, it does have a great archive section, though sometimes, these may not be as well seeded. They'll still be fast (300K/S-700K/S), just don't expect to max out your connection on some of the lesser-seeded stuff.

You keep talking about their freeleech.
Yes. This, in my opinion, is where SCC really stands out among its peers. SCC harbors a very expansive freeleech section. It offers up entire television series packs (in DVD or 720p). Movie packs based on certain actors, directors, themes, trilogies, box sets, etc, etc. I've even seen packs for things like 'Movies based on books', 'Movies about movies', 'Movies about substance abuse', 'Movies about high school'. There's even packs that contain all the movie releases from the week. And another great thing, When a movie is added to the archive, you can either grab standard DVD rip, 720p, or 1080p rips (provided a scene group has released it, of course).

The MP3/0DAY section is just as robust, and also freeleech. I barely ever use it, but when I'm looking for a certain new app, or obscure death metal album, it's on SCC, and sometimes before I can find it on What.cd.

And it doesn't end with movies and TV shows either. Here you can find packs for Xbox games, PC games, DS games, Wii games, and more. Some notable packs from the past: 2009 PC games pack. Top 15 Xbox 360 games. Entire DS game collection.

Is it true I need a seedbox to be on SCC?
Absolutely not. I don't use a seedbox, and you can see my ratio in the images below. The freeleech section is so huge, it makes it so far beyond easy to build a solid ratio. I leave my torrents seeding at about 60 K/S all day, and I'm able to seed about 4GB a day to the various trackers I seed on. And if you did want to use a seedbox to build your ratio, you could do some serious ratio building in just one month on a good box. Of course having a mad fast seedbox would help, but is it necessary? Not. At. All. Lay that idea to rest immediately.

And now, some screens showcasing the 3 categories of SCC. These images are large. I'll link to them instead of put them in this thread. They're very large in size (dimension, not file size). These will help you get a feel for the freeleech packs I was talking about.

The 'Browse' section. This is where all the latest releases can be found. This is the only non-freeleech section of SCC.
http://img395.imageshack.us/i/sccbrowse.png/

MP3/0Day. Freeleech.
http://img52.imageshack.us/i/scc0day.png/

Archive. This is where you'll find movie packs, entire TV series/seasons, and game packs for PC, Xbox, Wii, DS, etc, etc.
http://img717.imageshack.us/i/sccarchive.png/

If you find somebody giving away an SCC invite, I definitely suggest you snatch it up. Their freeleech alone is worth it. Not sure how often you'll come across an invite though. I've been there for 2 years and never gotten one (unless I donated).

If anybody has any questions, fire away.

adrenalin
04-17-2010, 07:06 AM
cool krynj, i joined this tracker now. i like beta and main design
secondly you re right about free leech, i havent a seedbox and my speed isnt high but i am seeding a long time and
my ratio is good. :)

Pikachu
04-18-2010, 02:33 PM
Its a really nice tracker with a full section of freeleech. Great pre-times and all that! A must have Tracker :D

Wrong
05-08-2010, 06:34 PM
This tracker is hard seed. But Tv-shows are very much

Aum
05-09-2010, 08:10 PM
This tracker is hard seed. But Tv-shows are very much
TIP: You can use the Archive/MP3/0Day sections to get a ratio boost. Personally I get no problems downloading regular stuff from the browse.php page.:happy:

Beeker
05-09-2010, 09:29 PM
My favorite general sites tons of content and more freeleech then you could imagine all with super speeds

sharemore
05-12-2010, 08:20 AM
Awesome tracker.

MaximA
05-13-2010, 11:04 AM
I really hated this tracker since they had disabled my account :(

elsayed
05-21-2010, 09:29 PM
so can scc b used in banned countries if there's donation on it
i mean does it still track the ip

anon
05-21-2010, 09:32 PM

You need to be an actual member before you can donate, and people from banned countries can't register.

elsayed
05-22-2010, 11:26 AM

You need to be an actual member before you can donate, and people from banned countries can't register.

yes i know
but wat if i'm an acctual member who donated , can i use it if i travelled abroad ?

mitraark
05-22-2010, 12:29 PM

yes i know
but wat if i'm an acctual member who donated , can i use it if i travelled abroad ?

Yeh , you can use it if you are Loged in from Another Country , i know one person who did it :| She was Indian , couldn't use her Invites from here , but managed to send them from UK.

Cabalo
05-22-2010, 04:51 PM

yes i know
:lol: haha
Who are you fooling? Everyone knows you are talking about trading. At least don't look ridiculous and ask it straightforwardly.

anon
05-22-2010, 05:08 PM

Yes, they won't ban you for that. You may want to notify a staff member about your travel before you do it, though.

On a sidenote, they shouldn't know about the country change if you've donated enough to (supposedly) disable IP logging for your account.

Zac090
05-22-2010, 06:49 PM
SCC does not care about country changes AFAIK.

yes i know

Yeh , you can use it if you are Loged in from Another Country , i know one person who did it :| She was Indian , couldn't use her Invites from here , but managed to send them from UK.

I love that signature you got :happy:

robisoare
06-06-2010, 05:01 PM

oh my god
dude where are you from?........another planet?

anon
06-06-2010, 05:11 PM
We all started as newbies once. Instead of treating him despectively because of not being aware SCC is invite-only, you could have simply refrained from posting here, as his question has already been answered.

anon
06-06-2010, 07:33 PM
Old 1 +

Huh?

karachidude
06-08-2010, 09:59 AM
scc doesnt allow my signups from my country,so boooo..lol

anon
06-08-2010, 11:58 AM
You can still register from another country... or a seedbox.

karachidude
06-08-2010, 05:28 PM
You can still register from another country... or a seedbox.

yeh mate,but i choose not to,although i had a invite in my inbox and guy offering his seedbox,it was all too much hassle..lol

bucket
06-17-2010, 06:14 PM
Anyone know how to get hold of the guys at Sceeneaccess?

I have been registered there since 2005 somthing and got struck by a frikking virus 2 days ago, now i cant get in.

Had seeded 1.8Tb on a 0.386 upload line, so its sucks :(

anon
06-17-2010, 06:22 PM
Try IRC :)

irc.sceneaccess.org
#scc-support

Skiz
06-17-2010, 06:22 PM
Anyone know how to get hold of the guys at Sceeneaccess?

I have been registered there since 2005 somthing and got struck by a frikking virus 2 days ago, now i cant get in.

Had seeded 1.8Tb on a 0.386 upload line, so its sucks :(

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-irc-channels-and-tracker-staff-members-at-fst-232869

bucket
06-17-2010, 06:55 PM
Im IRC:ing :)

Its fixed now, my frikkin account had been stolen!

Thank you all, relly nice forum this, ill stick around :)

Quarterquack
06-17-2010, 08:05 PM
Im IRC:ing :)

Its fixed now, my frikkin account had been stolen!

Thank you all, relly nice forum this, ill stick around :)

You'll enjoy it. :)

TTS
06-18-2010, 01:39 AM
I got banned,All Egypt got banned.
lol

anon
06-18-2010, 03:08 PM
I got banned,All Egypt got banned.
lol

Only from signups, you can still trade your way in :yup:

FuSoYa
06-23-2010, 12:31 PM
I keep hearing good/bad things about SCC so don't know what to do.

anon
06-23-2010, 04:05 PM
If you're doing fine with your current trackers...

Di@monds
06-24-2010, 04:13 AM

try to get an invite and you can see it with your own eyes...

bucket
06-24-2010, 09:52 PM
I love it!

FuSoYa
06-25-2010, 09:31 AM

try to get an invite and you can see it with your own eyes...

We'll see how i go maybe i will get in one day. ;)

anon
06-25-2010, 03:22 PM

People have to donate to get invites, so you may find it somewhat hard to join, although some trackers (What, Waffles) offer unlimited invites on their Power User forums.

TheTerminator
06-26-2010, 08:07 PM
My favourite tracker.

IdolEyes787
06-26-2010, 08:24 PM
Please stop spamming the place you only need 3 posts to get into the invite section now.

If it's any consolation I like you better than this person though.

I love it!

Btw it's not even my 10th favorite tracker.

Di@monds
06-26-2010, 09:32 PM
Please stop spamming the place you only need 3 posts to get into the invite section now.

I love it!

i dont know if youre stupid or trying to be a troll here....
the fact is alot of trackers use SCC as sources, including IPT. Do you realize where would they stand if SCC doesnt exist? so pls and cut the bs.

IdolEyes787
06-26-2010, 09:39 PM

i dont know if youre stupid or trying to be a troll here....
the fact is alot of trackers use SCC as sources, including IPT. Do you realize where would they stand if SCC doesnt exist? so pls and cut the bs.

I may or may not be stupid but I don't see how anything you said remotely applies to what I actually wrote here.
I said that I preferred The Terminator's pointless spamming to bucket's which is true and I said SCC isn't a favorite tracker of mine ,which it isn't .
I would leave it at that but since in your "wisdom" you felt the necessity to question my IQ(139 btw not brilliant but at least it allows me to write in complete sentences:eyebrows:) I will add that your demonstrated propensity to call other people stupid probably arises from a deep seated sense of embarrassment in your own inadequacies .
Is that cutting enough bullshit for you ?

FuSoYa
06-27-2010, 12:10 AM

People have to donate to get invites, so you may find it somewhat hard to join, although some trackers (What, Waffles) offer unlimited invites on their Power User forums.

Well i'm a member of both them sites you listed, just not a power user yet, so can't get invited as of yet.

haseeb221093
07-28-2010, 09:28 AM
OMG! heard a lot about this tracker....i would love to join SCC....

anon
07-28-2010, 04:44 PM
i would love to join SCC....

Some kind of veiled invite request? :P

fringer
10-12-2010, 09:54 PM
How much do you have to donate on Sceneaccess to get an invite?

anon
10-12-2010, 10:01 PM

10 euro = 1 invite
20 euro = 2 invites
30 euro = 3 invites
50 euro = 4 invites

Di@monds
10-13-2010, 08:45 AM
active members still got em for free monthly

primetime
10-13-2010, 08:57 AM
active members still got em for free monthly

you are wrong only way to get invites is by donating

pinn
10-14-2010, 12:07 AM
Is there any other way to get an invite? Some ppl says that high userclasses get invites from time to time?

LorckerLee
10-14-2010, 03:54 AM
the new pages of SCC look very cool

anon
10-14-2010, 01:33 PM
Is there any other way to get an invite? Some ppl says that high userclasses get invites from time to time?

None that I know, and I never heard about the high user classes thingy you mention - I even know Scene Legends that never got a single invite, since they didn't donate.

Some users (not all of them) did get to keep invites from the times donating wasn't a requirement, though.

Di@monds
10-14-2010, 05:30 PM

None that I know, and I never heard about the high user classes thingy you mention - I even know Scene Legends that never got a single invite, since they didn't donate.

Some users (not all of them) did get to keep invites from the times donating wasn't a requirement, though.

do you know how many Scene legends are in SCC? 1.5TB is nothing, less than a week with all freeleech on SCC. We are talking about ppl who are active on irc/forum and helping other etc

anon
10-14-2010, 06:42 PM
do you know how many Scene legends are in SCC? 1.5TB is nothing, less than a week with all freeleech on SCC.

1.5TB is still a lot if you don't have a seedbox and your upload speed isn't the best, despite how much freeleech material is available.

We are talking about ppl who are active on irc/forum and helping other etc

Oh, I see. That makes more sense! :)

SSJGogeta
10-15-2010, 01:57 AM
I rarely have seen anybody on SCC get any invites without having to donate. I thought perhaps they had a similar policy to TL and handed out invites every once in a while to their power uses/scene legends, but I guess not.

cinephilia
10-15-2010, 10:51 AM
10€

oops; answered to an old post.

anon
10-15-2010, 01:16 PM
I thought perhaps they had a similar policy to TL and handed out invites every once in a while to their power uses/scene legends

That would hurt the amount of donations. :yup:

miinimaL
10-18-2010, 09:01 PM
that means invites only per donation ? and 1 donation = 10€ ?

anon
10-18-2010, 09:05 PM
that means invites only per donation ? and 1 donation = 10€ ?

Ermm, that's exactly what has been said in the last posts.

zonked
10-23-2010, 07:43 AM
i have invites. I didnt donate shit.

gamesover
10-23-2010, 07:48 PM
i have invites. I didnt donate shit.

Yeah because everyone got invites for their bday LOL. Kinda obvious

LtAda
10-24-2010, 08:08 PM
SCC is best for what its called..Scene Access.

dexico90
10-30-2010, 02:54 PM
Thats how I got mine... Great. (thnx cinephilia)

If they didnt gave invites for their birthday I would be without it for some time for sure....

be-miz
11-01-2010, 07:37 PM
To get a invite you only need waflles.If you are power user you get invites.
Sceneaccess have always fullspeed and fast pretimes.

anon
11-01-2010, 07:39 PM

Same goes for What.cd.

KFlint
11-02-2010, 01:46 AM
Unless it's directly related to SCC and only SCC, posts made here will be removed, thx.

Dawkins19312
12-03-2010, 05:22 AM

Same goes for What.cd.

How does this work? I have goodstanding what.cd account.

Cabalo
12-03-2010, 05:51 AM
It's in the Power User forums. You should have access to those, IF you are a power user. :unsure:

anon
12-03-2010, 11:40 AM
How does this work? I have goodstanding what.cd account.

What Cabalo said. You'll find it in the "Invites" subforum, once you get access. Two weeks of membership, 25 gigs uploaded and five torrents of your own will grant you Power User status.

GlazeKing
12-03-2010, 05:26 PM
Good pretime and good amount of content. ScT>SCC

anon
12-03-2010, 06:04 PM
ScT>SCC

Sure, we all love ScT, but it's dead.

Get over it.

cinephilia
12-04-2010, 03:38 AM
ScT>SCC

Sure, we all love ScT, but it's dead.

Get over it.
he'll get over it once he hit the 20 posts mark :P

speedtouch
12-07-2010, 03:50 AM
high level tracker is best

anon
12-07-2010, 11:58 AM
high level tracker is best

wtf

smcewa11
07-11-2011, 04:11 PM
# of members: 60000 (estimate by those who claim to know)
# of seeders: 300000 (estimate)
# of leechers: 16000 (estimate)
# of torrents: around 87000

pretime: 10 (most sub minute, some beat the pre, few over five mins)
content: 10 (they get most scene content and have a lot of packs)
speed: 10 (no user uploads, monster amount of seedboxes, old torrents still have good speeds)
overall: 10 (close to torrent perfection)

Invites: Think VIP's can still invite, not sure about lower user classes. Staff invite threads on other trackers are a good way to get in.

Free leech: lots and lots and lots of packs (close to 4k) and mp3/0-day (55k).

Ratio: easy. Lots of leechers and lots of freeleech.

Notes: SCC is a must have tracker. Arguably, this is currently the best 0-day tracker. (I still prefer the no ratio of GFT as it lets me download a lot of crap I will never use or see, and mainly use SCC for the packs) Re content, the auto does miss some eps but this is rare now.

whatcdfan
07-11-2011, 04:24 PM
Invites: Think VIP's can still invite, not sure about lower user classes. Staff invite threads on other trackers are a good way to get in.

Apart from staff, Invites are given to donors.

SCC is a must have tracker. Arguably, this is currently the best 0-day tracker.

Truth be told.

giddy7
07-11-2011, 05:05 PM
i am dreaming about it

anon
07-11-2011, 05:17 PM
i am dreaming about it

I'd advice you to consult a psychologist or another mental health professional if that behavior repeats itself.

Thank you smcewa11 once again for the updates.

Di@monds
07-11-2011, 05:34 PM
heh 60k is a bit to much...i would say 25k
and seeders is 350k-400k

anon
07-11-2011, 05:45 PM

I thought 25000 was the user limit, but the previous data already had the figure at ten thousand more people than that.

kadrykov
07-12-2011, 09:30 AM
and seeders is 350k-400k

User limit and the no of users increased with the invites given to the members on the last two occasions.

giddy7
07-12-2011, 03:23 PM
anon, i do not get your point

anon
07-12-2011, 04:01 PM
anon, i do not get your point

Don't worry, not much of what I say is worth reading. Did you dream about TL today? :D

Giveaways
05-21-2016, 07:07 PM
Logo

Tracker name: SceneaCCess | SCC |

Tracker language: English

Tracker type: General

Tracker URL: https://sceneaccess.eu

Signup: Only Invite

Ratio: Medium

Bonus: Yes

Login

Home

Category & Search

Browse Torrents

Torrent description

Forum

Rules

Stats

Torrents: 65000

Seed: Medium

Signup : Only Invite

reddevil557
05-22-2019, 07:05 AM
I miss this tracker so much, I was so disappointed when I got out of prison and found out it wasn't online anymore.