PDA

View Full Version : [Request]What.CD Invite

Ronnie Coleman
01-27-2010, 01:22 AM
Than, back in July 2009, I experienced very unpleasant treatment on What.CD. The very good friend of mine, who was invited on What.CD by his colleague, got banned because of his ISP banned (temporarily) some IP address range and he couldn't log in on What.CD. He came to me with that story - and I trusted him. He tried to log in and he couldn't. After that attempt, I tried to log in with my account and I saw there was "banned" message waiting for me. I wasn't aware of that rule that nobody can't even try to login from your I.P. address.

I talked with their stuff on their IRC channel and that led me nowhere. Only to worst accusations and, even in that situation - I understood their attitude. For them, it was Occam's razor, and nothing new, diligently for dialogue.

The biggest reason I need What.CD is content. I am listening a lot of avant-garde classical composers, experimental sounds, overall hard to find artists. There are various blogs and I tried a lot of them, but mostly - they are no match for What.CD.

So, for me, What.CD means as much as my Karagarga or Secret Cinema account. It is antipodes to any musical tracker out there regarding content. :)

At the end of this message - Trust must be mentioned. If it was the trust at the first place I would never got my account banned at What.CD. So, you'll probably need it. I can provide links for everything I wrote. Link to my LastFM profile (I can and will answer on the eventual private message overthere), link to any of my other P2P account, or maybe some screenshot.

I need What.CD invite and if you have any (or even know someone who is willing to spare one) I will be more than happy to receive it. :)

To avoid any unnecessary dialogues or conflicts any other coversation will be over private messages.

Thank you in advance.

P.S. Sorry for my english - It isn't my main language.