View Full Version : Ddr Extreme

Slug03
10-17-2003, 04:34 PM
I recently downloaded DDR 8th mix- extreme from suprnova.tk

and really want to play this file. Do i need a special emulator to play this or

a computer program?

[P][RO][CE][SS][OR]
10-17-2003, 07:43 PM
Yeah, you need stepmania. It's found right here (http://www.stepmania.com/stepmania/).

Have fun, and Welcome to the forum!!

Schuler
10-17-2003, 09:11 PM
Anyone who uses stepmani know what kinda of converter you need to have to convert the PS pads to the computer? I know they have stuff like that at radioshack but he claimed it didn't work with stepmania. Can anyone verify what you need to use the pads on your computer?

Slug03
10-18-2003, 01:48 AM
How do i get the game running? I downloaded stepmainia but can't get in to run,

do i have to manually put the song files in the song folder? I don't get it

[P][RO][CE][SS][OR]
10-20-2003, 04:57 AM
Originally posted by Schuler@17 October 2003 - 21:11
Anyone who uses stepmani know what kinda of converter you need to have to convert the PS pads to the computer? I know they have stuff like that at radioshack but he claimed it didn't work with stepmania. Can anyone verify what you need to use the pads on your computer?
well, you don't have to use the step pads. I'd really like to use them. There is a ps controler converter to usb. That would work, you'd just have to change the button configuration.

How do i get the game running? I downloaded stepmainia but can't get in to run,

do i have to manually put the song files in the song folder? I don't get it

http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/misc/deeeddse.JPG
this is what my songs folder looks like, it's kinda choppy, but its gunna have to do. My mix folder isn't complete, but oh well, i'll dl the rest of the mixes later. Have fun!!

Schuler
10-20-2003, 05:26 AM
I can't imagine how you can do SSR songs with a ps controller. I can't imagine going from pad to controller. I know there are ps2 converters I just wanted to see if someone had experience wiht one that worked with a pad.