PDA

View Full Version : I-doser files

Tv Controls you
01-30-2010, 04:29 AM
I can't find them on waffles which is odd, and TPB seems to have nothing on them...

Anyone know of a place where I can find them (im looking for Vico! in particular)

anon
01-30-2010, 05:03 PM
I can't find them on waffles which is odd

I think they ban I-Doser shit. And What.cd does it for sure.

Have you tried Warez-BB?

ca_aok
01-31-2010, 01:42 AM
They used to be on Demonoid, try there.

The effects they gave me were nothing like the drugs themselves though.

Tv Controls you
01-31-2010, 02:45 AM
I can't find them on waffles which is odd

I think they ban I-Doser shit. And What.cd does it for sure.

Have you tried Warez-BB?

Why are they banned? :huh

And yes I got a few off warez-bb but they aren't flac :dry: (can't be that picky)
But some people are saying if you don't use the orginal file it won't give you the same affect.

Also I don't have a demonoid account. When I did the tripHQ one like 7 minutes in my eyes started getting real blurry.

ca_aok
01-31-2010, 04:05 AM
Demonoid is open signup now I believe. If not you'd get able to get about 20 invite codes in a second if you post a request.

I'd agree with taking FLAC over MP3 since for any perceived effect the sound should be unaltered.

As for the ban, quote from What from a year and a half ago:

All I-Doser torrents are now banned.

All torrents have been deleted. This content is not music and does not belong on this site in any of its categories.

They have been permitted until now because, well. We just didn't get to it yet.

An additional reason was probably that the 10GB FLAC torrent had hundreds of partial seeders that showed as leechers, so unsuspecting noobs on the site would download the torrent thinking it would help them build ratio, getting them banned. Ironically, the people who had the ratio to afford the download did get a ratio boost from all those aforementioned noobs ;)

Tv Controls you
01-31-2010, 04:58 AM
Rosetta Stone has taken the place of that lol....

I think I may make a thread on reactions to idoser. May be interesting

Cabalo
01-31-2010, 05:11 AM
It's the first time I ever heard about those.
Will google for it.

anon
01-31-2010, 03:53 PM
It's the first time I ever heard about those.
Will google for it.

You want to get high with virtual drugs? :lol:

ca_aok
01-31-2010, 05:00 PM
Tbh most of them just gave me a headache. Some of them did *have* effects but they were nothing like those of the actual drugs. I wouldn't get your hopes up too high ;)

2slick4u
02-05-2010, 02:32 AM
This crap software disabled my ethernet driver and Gdata Security detected trojan

Tv Controls you
02-05-2010, 02:34 AM
This crap software disabled my ethernet driver and Gdata Security detected trojan

Where did you get it from lol :P ?

I uploaded my own idoser pack on demonoid in flac, so you don't need their program.

You can play it on winamp if you wanted.

*also I have moved the idoser discussion to the lounge forum (as I want to see what results other people get and it was off topic lol)