PDA

View Full Version : req btmusic

Duci
01-30-2010, 11:27 PM
hi guys, I'm looking for an invite for btmusic please ..
Thank you

Castronaut
01-31-2010, 12:04 AM
Post an image of your physical music collection and ripping equipment. :D

Castronaut
01-31-2010, 12:17 AM
I wasn't joking... what exactly are you looking for at BTmusic?

Duci
01-31-2010, 12:25 AM
sure .. i though that 's joke ! ok ..
i'm lookin for H♪ts likes ---===Epicon_-_Globus===--- overall albums
& alots of pop&Rocks musical ..etc.
& specially The_Greatest_Songs_Of_The_70&80&90s ...etc
& soundtracks like Naruto Shippuuden Original Soundtracks & crescendo ..
alot of staff dude so why

& all conserts ..wow i'mma like hook...

Castronaut
01-31-2010, 12:33 AM
Are you looking specifically for high quality FLAC rips along with all of the artwork in high quality? If you're just looking for it in 192kbps quality or something along those lines you'd be better off looking for a general music tracker.

I'd suggest what.cd. You can get an invite through the interview system. Look here: http://whatinterviewprep.webs.com (http://whatinterviewprep.webs.co)

Duci
01-31-2010, 12:57 AM
I've home theatre system, I'm always looking for the best release ..
I hope that can help me Rather than delaying If you wished , Excuse my language because I'm from the assets of France ..
have anice day dude ..:)

Castronaut
01-31-2010, 01:25 AM
Assets of France? Melanie Laurent is an asset of France. :D

You're not being specific enough with the quality of music you want or what you're willing to contribute, though.

karachidude
01-31-2010, 02:04 AM
Pedro's in the top three rarest invite list,just a heads up :)

Duci
01-31-2010, 03:15 AM
i thinka you're moron dodz dude :)
thanks anyway ya kara

pretend
01-31-2010, 06:23 AM
Sometimes I think that 90% of requests here are solely trolling threads.

Castronaut
01-31-2010, 09:53 AM
i thinka you're moron dodz dude :)
thanks anyway ya kara

...alright I'm done with helping you then...

You realise I told you how to get exactly what you wanted but you didn't pay attention to it, right?

Duci
01-31-2010, 12:50 PM
...alright I'm done with helping you then...

You realise I told you how to get exactly what you wanted but you didn't pay attention to it, right?

you aleady wouldn't helping me from the start, look at your comments clearly , it's just aggressive ..please leave me alone ..

LubTheStaringCat
01-31-2010, 01:42 PM
Duci, on your comments so far it doesn't Inspire confidence on any potential person willing to help get you to Pedro's...You'll have to have a better attitude with future requests If you want anyone to help.
Some of what dodz said Is correct, give a few shots of your Flac collection on your drives, what can you contribute to Pedro's.

Now Is that so difficult, show us your collection.

pretend
02-01-2010, 08:46 AM
Some of what dodz said Is correct, give a few shots of your Flac collection on your drives, what can you contribute to Pedro's.

Whatever he has oh his HD, Pedro's allows only own rips, so I'd rather ask for photo of his CD collection. But I'm not going to invite someone like him, do as you like.