PDA

View Full Version : about trancetraffic..

DorC
01-31-2010, 01:58 AM
i heared that i can reguest for invite if i was been in the site for 120+ weeks.
thats true?
if yes how can i ask for invite?
thanks.

ca_aok
01-31-2010, 02:01 AM
Good to know they're handing out invites to people that'll trade them away in a heartbeat ;)

DorC
01-31-2010, 02:03 AM
i dont.
i wanna send it to my friend.
thats why i wanna get an invite..
otherway i wont ask..

Slickerey
01-31-2010, 02:03 AM
I know a friend that's in TranceTraffic and he told me that you have to be a VIP in order to request invites.

DorC
01-31-2010, 02:06 AM
yeah i know that you can reguest for inv with vip..
im askin about the 120+ weeks way...

Slickerey
01-31-2010, 02:07 AM
i dont.
i wanna send it to my friend.
thats why i wanna get an invite..
otherway i wont ask..

Let me guess. Your 'friend' is a random guy who just PM'd you telling you he would trade an invite to X tracker for an invite to TranceTraffic.

I don't think there's any other way to get invites. Either you're a VIP or you're not a VIP.

DorC
01-31-2010, 02:09 AM
Let me guess. Your 'friend' is a random guy who just PM'd you telling you he would trade an invite to X tracker for an invite to TranceTraffic.

I don't think there's any other way to get invites. Either you're a VIP or you're not a VIP.

well,actualy its rly for my friend.
i dont give a fuck if you belive it or if you dont

dackel
01-31-2010, 02:23 AM
i don't know where you heard it but there is no such thing with the 120+ weeks and it never was.

around 1 year ago they gave out invites to people
who were power user with 50+ weeks.

as for now, i am sure that you have to be vip,
but then again you can only request them when they are open (it's always announced).
it seems that uploaders get them aswell.

i wonder why you didn't know this already (since you seem to be a user there for 120+ weeks)

DorC
01-31-2010, 02:25 AM
i don't know where you heard it but there is no such thing with the 120+ weeks and it never was.

around 1 year ago they gave out invites to people
who were power user with 50+ weeks.

as for now, i am sure that you have to be vip,
but then again you can only request them when they are open (it's always announced).
it seems that uploaders get them aswell.

i wonder why you didn't know this already (since you seem to be a user there for 120+ weeks)

thanks.
and im not thats active.i just own an account for long time.
and a friend wanted an inv so i just wanted to help and get one.
but its ok,thanks for letting me know

Glitterstep
01-31-2010, 03:59 AM
Invites are given to only VIP's.And those VIP's invite people who screw up the tracker system by not being active out there. :pinch:

I have seen like 100 user profiles of members invited by VIPS. All have crap stats(ALL are level collectors):angry:

Its sad to see that TT gives out invites only to VIP's(and most of those VIP's are usually Trader's who TRADE away their invite.):dabs:

Cabalo
01-31-2010, 05:09 AM
If there's a tracker whose invites are traded all the time, then it is TT.
Real story.

dackel
01-31-2010, 05:31 AM
Real story.

so true and so sad :cry:
few weeks ago there was a guy who admitted in the tt forum (after his account was disabled) that he got in by trade. :frusty:

i have also seen (here on fst) people try to get into aom
and i can't believe that they are all magicans :no:

Glitterstep
01-31-2010, 11:29 AM
Trading is not the issue here,its how the invite system works out there

For eg.One random profile that i checked.

http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/956/sa3w.jpg

Stats are pathetic with no comments on torrents/forums.
And he got 4 invites,who have got even more pathetic stats/ :sick: and one account is disabled :wacko:And this guy isn't even a VIP there?? :unsure:

RmX
01-31-2010, 12:32 PM
Just write a PM to zdrux with a very good reason,and hopefully he will give you an invite to invite your "friend".
Good Luck with it. :)

b3owulf
01-31-2010, 02:33 PM
AFAIK invites can only be requested if You're VIP. Find out how to get this status at TT/donate.php.

Extremesmsm
02-01-2010, 01:23 AM
how u can be a VIP, BY DONATION OR by staff discretion?
as i am interested at TT ( i love all things about trance and eleckto ,house...etc)

greken24
02-01-2010, 01:39 AM
how u can be a VIP, BY DONATION OR by staff discretion?
as i am interested at TT ( i love all things about trance and eleckto ,house...etc)

http://www.trancetraffic.com/donate.php

n00bz0r
02-01-2010, 03:28 AM
Invites are given to only VIP's.And those VIP's invite people who screw up the tracker system by not being active out there. :pinch:
PUs are given invites as well. Check the old threads.

I have seen like 100 user profiles of members invited by VIPS. All have crap stats(ALL are level collectors):angry:
TT has 8k members. Level Collectors can be found just as easily as on any other site.

Its sad to see that TT gives out invites only to VIP's(and most of those VIP's are usually Trader's who TRADE away their invite.):dabs:

That's one hell of an accusation. :ermm:

Glitterstep
02-01-2010, 04:30 AM
PUs are given invites as well. Check the old threads.
I've tried a couple of times,never received one,inspite of being active on the forums,posting comments on torrents and seeding well.:(,its like me BEGGING for an invite :sick:,i stopped after that.
And bro,check the screen that i posted above,of a PU with such fucked up stats,nil comments,has received 4 invites!!(out of which one account is disabled)

TT has 8k members. Level Collectors can be found just as easily as on any other site.

And bro,out of those 8000 members how many do you think actually use the tracker.??:unsure:...

Real story.

n00bz0r
02-01-2010, 05:06 AM

And bro,out of those 8000 members how many do you think actually use the tracker.??:unsure:...
Read my post again.
You cant stop collectors from joining a site as long as you dont implement a system like skittles. Even that would'nt guarantee 100% elimination of collectors form the site.

Real story.
Does Cabalo have the final seal of approval? :huh:

anyway, my comment was directed at a specific anomaly in your post. i.e blaming VIPs for most of the TT trades. :lol:
Invites are traded when the staff turn a blind eye towards the system. go figure.

Glitterstep
02-01-2010, 05:27 AM
I'm sure many out here know that TT invites are mostly traded.Anyways bro,we are still deviating from the TOPIC.

Isn't this unfair that invites are given to normal PU,and the staff on the FAQ page go about stating that they give invites only to VIP's.

b3owulf
02-01-2010, 05:32 PM
I'm sure many out here know that TT invites are mostly traded.Anyways bro,we are still deviating from the TOPIC.

Isn't this unfair that invites are given to normal PU,and the staff on the FAQ page go about stating that they give invites only to VIP's.
From all I know, right now invites are only given out to VIPs. Old threads you've told to check are too old. Things changes.

RedRansom
02-01-2010, 06:30 PM
the last time they gave invite to power users almost 80 weeks ago, time to time they announced invite handing out to the vips and uploaders but to be honest it has been long time as well also tracker is almost full so why they need to hand out invites? and i believe there's tons of invites in members hand...
To be honest if you're not so much into trance shit dont look for an invite as well, i mentioned shit cuz last years really fucked up about the trance wtf with all that vocal shits? no doubt money talks...Trance died in lately of 90s :)
one of the best part of TT, you can find well seeded packs which contain classic trance as well...

susiserken
02-01-2010, 07:08 PM
To be honest if you're not so much into trance shit dont look for an invite as well, i mentioned shit cuz last years really fucked up about the trance wtf with all that vocal shits? no doubt money talks...Trance died in lately of 90s :)
one of the best part of TT, you can find well seeded packs which contain classic trance as well...

Totally agree with this! Trance had so much more soul in it back in the early 90`s and up to late 90`s :yup: