PDA

View Full Version : REQ: RevTT

superman1496
01-31-2010, 04:25 PM
Dont have alot to offer, currently only have invites from 1 site, music heavy.

Can provide stats from several sites with 1+ ratio. Here is client cumulative stats.

john02
01-31-2010, 04:36 PM

Can provide stats from several sites with 1+ ratio. Here is client cumulative stats.

do you know?

Due to rampant abuses perpetrated by certain geographic locations Revolutiontt has been forced to exclude several countries from being members of the site. With immediate effect existing users from the following regions will be exempt from receiving invites:-

Brazil
Egypt
India
Israel
Pakistan
Portugal
Romania
Saudi Arabia
Turkey

Also be aware that invites sent to persons within these areas will not work & they will not be able to complete the sign-up process.
where are you from? You have to tell...

IdolEyes787
01-31-2010, 04:41 PM

If you wish to purpose a trade there is a section for that otherwise please don't reference any possible compensation.

superman1496
01-31-2010, 07:23 PM

do you know?

Due to rampant abuses perpetrated by certain geographic locations Revolutiontt has been forced to exclude several countries from being members of the site. With immediate effect existing users from the following regions will be exempt from receiving invites:-

Brazil
Egypt
India
Israel
Pakistan
Portugal
Romania
Saudi Arabia
Turkey

Also be aware that invites sent to persons within these areas will not work & they will not be able to complete the sign-up process.
where are you from? You have to tell...

I live in Texas.

edit - btw, I wasnt really proposing a trade since I didnt really have anything to offer of substance. Was just hoping someone nice had an extra revt invite.

Tv Controls you
01-31-2010, 07:26 PM
btw, I wasnt really proposing a trade since I didnt really have anything to offer of substance. Was just hoping someone nice had an extra revt invite.

So you're saying if you had anything you felt was worthy of trading, you would trade for the revtt invite?

*edit never mind I was trying to help you, but it looks like I was to late....

Great person to trade with and fun to talk to.

*2nd and hopefully final edit*

Don't pm me for a revtt invite....

bumrocks
02-01-2010, 08:57 AM

Looks like you were fortunate to be late...

Even though that was 3 years ago it is obvious by his original statement he either had nothing to offer (but would trade) or was hoping to get one free. Hard to believe anyone torrenting for 3+ years wouldn't have something worth offering for RevTT. Not to mention hasn't had an account there before.

superman1496
02-01-2010, 11:44 AM

Looks like you were fortunate to be late...

Even though that was 3 years ago it is obvious by his original statement he either had nothing to offer (but would trade) or was hoping to get one free. Hard to believe anyone torrenting for 3+ years wouldn't have something worth offering for RevTT. Not to mention hasn't had an account there before.

The sites I have do not give out invites very often. Example, F*N, good luck getting invites there. Been there over 2yrs, not got one yet. And have over 300gb up there.