theGeek
02-01-2010, 03:25 PM
Both are general tracker afaik.

PTM is ratioless tho.

Scene-Rush is Portuguese.

darkside2
02-01-2010, 03:31 PM
you're welcome

Pretome Review (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-what-trackers-offer-and-bittorrent-tracker-reviews-post3369824/postcount347)

It's A good ratio Free Tracker .

Scene Rush is also a nice General tracker(movies-Games ..etc).... i think it has a decent Boxset also

edit: thanks For replying mh09 ... i saw it late .

badea
02-11-2010, 11:23 PM
can i get in Pretome invite Please

gamesover
02-14-2010, 10:33 PM
I would also like to apply for the Pretome invite. I love the fact that it's no ratio. ATM i dont have a seedbox, I mean I'll get one later when i have some more money but right now its not my top priority. I've seen the reviews, and it looks like it has a lot of content. Like a ratioless TL or iptorrents. I heard a rumor it was started by the Funfile guys. That makes me even more confident i would like the place, since Funfile was one of the top trackers back in the day.

I'll PM you my email. If you need any proofs i can supply them too.

anon
02-14-2010, 10:37 PM
I heard a rumor it was started by the Funfile guys.

The "rumor" is correct. If I remember correctly, some of Funfile's uploaders left the site to start Pretome after an internal dispute.

SKGunners
02-15-2010, 03:21 AM
Can I get PTM please?

darkside2
02-15-2010, 05:25 AM
the PTM __ to >>>>> Gamesover :)

and for SKGunners , I'll try to get u invite very soon. :)

gamesover
02-15-2010, 06:43 AM
Thanks for the PTM. its good to have a no ratio tracker, and since i don't want to chase levels and go after gft or ftn, PTM is perfect. And don't worry everyone else in this thread, i'm sure either me or darkside will earn a PTM invite soon and be able to help more people out. Well, i dont know how long as a new member it would take me to earn invites but im sure darkside will get another one soon anyways.

darkside2
02-15-2010, 07:50 AM
Can I get PTM please?
invite sent m8 :happy:

Thanks for the PTM. its good to have a no ratio tracker, and since i don't want to chase levels and go after gft or ftn, PTM is perfect. And don't worry everyone else in this thread, i'm sure either me or darkside will earn a PTM invite soon and be able to help more people out. Well, i dont know how long as a new member it would take me to earn invites but im sure darkside will get another one soon anyways.
I appreciate your reply and hope we will help people in here :fst:

SKGunners
02-15-2010, 08:51 AM
Thanks, darkside. You're awesome. :)

~Ryo~
02-15-2010, 02:24 PM
hey darkside and Gamesover , i like the way u help people over here and i would like to help me and get a PTM invitation, i know that u dont have any now but i can be at the top of the list and i will wait :D...and I'll be ready for any conditions..tnx mates and have a fun life ;)

l33tpirata13
02-15-2010, 02:33 PM
trolling wont get you into any tracker any faster bro......