PDA

View Full Version : Classic Late 80's and Early 90's Music Videos

PlaystationMan
02-02-2010, 07:17 PM
Hi. I absolutely love american rock and soft rock music videos from the late 80's to the late 90's...I got most of my music videos from Ares and Kazaa in the early 2000 and they were in pretty good quality. Most music video files were like 50 mb in size and the quality was good. Is there any torrentsite that have those music videos in *good* quality like that. I tried using limewire, Ares, and Kazaa these days..but they aren't good anymore. I know youtube has lots and lots of them...but the quality usually isn't that great. Is there any torrent site that just has all Music Videos from the early 80's to late 90's in *good* quality?

anon
02-02-2010, 07:44 PM
Is there any torrent site that just has all Music Videos from the early 80's to late 90's in *good* quality?

If you're specifically looking for a private tracker this should be moved to the General BitTorrent section.

I don't know if they have the exact content you're looking for, but Music-Vids and Silverseed are the only music videos niche trackers I know. The latter's even open:
http://silverseed.net/signup.php

PlaystationMan
02-02-2010, 08:29 PM
Anon-SBi...buddy..any chance you have a Music-Vids invite? I just started using torrents and don't have much..but I have a Torrentleech invite if you want one. I also use Piratebay and isohunt and minova.

anon
02-02-2010, 08:34 PM
1. I don't trade,
2. this isn't the right place to ask for invites. Wait until you have access to the "BitTorrent Invite Giveaways And Requests" area. Your account needs to be 15 days old and have 20 useful posts for that.

PlaystationMan
02-02-2010, 08:39 PM
Why can't I pm you SB-I Mod?

anon
02-02-2010, 08:41 PM
Your account needs to be 15 days old and have 20 posts for PMing as well.

gamesover
02-09-2010, 01:49 AM
Music-vids has a very small userbase. You'll have to find a VIP, find a tracker where they recruit new members, or wait for them to give out invites but thats usually only for special occasions.