PDA

View Full Version : Trackers With Israeli Movies?

oilrig
02-03-2010, 01:17 AM
Zamunda.net has Israeli movies in good quality (4gb+) every little while but now its inaccessible in N. America. Are there any other private trackers that people upload Israeli movies to?

Thank you!

cinephilia
02-03-2010, 04:39 AM
karagarga has 154 (non-mainstream) israelian movies/documentaries torrents.
always better than nothing.

oilrig
02-03-2010, 04:53 AM
Looks good! Any chance of an invite please?

cinephilia
02-03-2010, 05:09 AM
go to the irc chan and answer staff questions, you might get invited.

irc.brokensphere.net (irc://irc.brokensphere.net)
#KaraGarga (irc://irc.brokensphere.net:6667/KaraGarga)

oilrig
02-03-2010, 06:00 AM
They asked me a few questions and then didn't give me an invite. wtf?

Rude bastards. Threatened to "add my whole ip range" to the "tracker wide" sh*tlist for asking them. I hope that site crashes and burns. To hell with them.

Kasim
02-03-2010, 06:26 AM
Are they really the admins of the site?

anon
02-03-2010, 06:33 PM
Rude bastards. Threatened to "add my whole ip range" to the "tracker wide" sh*tlist for asking them.

Wow, how rude.

On the other side, we don't have the IRC logs to know exactly what you told them and how.

I doubt they'd threaten to globally ban your IP range out of the blue... :huh:

oilrig
02-03-2010, 07:27 PM
They "interviewed" me. I asked them a few minutes later for an invite. They said I had to 'impress them' by telling them about movies/directors I like. I did and they just started being jerks because I mentioned Spielberg and they said something along the lines of "we get tons of requests for invited from people who like spielberg..."...anyways they booted me from the forum and threatened my IP range.

Ridiculous. I would have been an asset to them.

anon
02-03-2010, 07:29 PM
Should've given the name of a non-mainstream director. :P

cinephilia
02-03-2010, 07:29 PM
Ridiculous. I would have been an asset to them.
no, you wouldn't since the tracker focus on non-mainstream material (arthouse, experimental, independ films), not on holywood crap.

oilrig
02-03-2010, 07:34 PM
I also mentioned other directors and older as well as more obscure stuff I enjoyed like "Dial M for Murder" and foreign films like "Ha'Hov" (The Debt). I was only interested in them for their foreign movies, not hollywood stuff which enough sites have.