PDA

View Full Version : Tvtorrent.ro and RevTT

Adama
02-03-2010, 02:40 AM
hi
i have been away for a long time so most of my accounts got disabled because of inactivity
so i am asking for invites for Revtt and tvtorrents.ro that's all i need to get what i want from the Internet
so if anyone can spare an invite
i would really appreciate it

Tv Controls you
02-03-2010, 03:56 AM
Did you try their irc channel, they may let you back in if you have a legitimate reason for being inactive.

bumrocks
02-03-2010, 05:09 AM
^ I would go with what he said. TvTORRENTS enabled me after going to irc for a similar type situation. And I have gotten it done for others at RevTT's irc.

With your trade history, it will be hard to find someone to give you an invite. Obviously it would endanger their accounts potentially.

Adama
02-03-2010, 12:38 PM
^

With your trade history, it will be hard to find someone to give you an invite. Obviously it would endanger their accounts potentially.

I got two words to say to you : Grow up ;)

anon
02-03-2010, 05:32 PM
Did you try their irc channel, they may let you back in if you have a legitimate reason for being inactive.

Adama, care to answer this?

bumrocks
02-04-2010, 02:30 AM
^

And what did I say, that wasn't good sound advice? Fook, I was excited that I was going to give out a couple invites, until I saw your history.

Unfortunately, I grew up a long time ago.

But occasionally I slip up and am subject to being kid like. Here is one of those moments...

My 2 words + 1...Go fuck yourself.

karachidude
02-04-2010, 02:43 AM
yeh anon and bumrocks are rite just visit there irc mentioned in the WTO subforum,especially the tvt.ro guys are really really polite and nice :)

AdrianPhoto
02-04-2010, 03:35 AM
I've got my TvT.ro account re-enabled after inactivity twice

Tv Controls you
02-04-2010, 04:08 AM
yeh anon and bumrocks are rite just visit there irc mentioned in the WTO subforum,especially the tvt.ro guys are really really polite and nice :)

I was actually the one who mentioned that lol :dabs:

Also I don't think their irc is listed in that list.

Here is there last irc address I remember seeing:
irc.torrents.ro channel: #tvt

karachidude
02-04-2010, 12:21 PM
oh yeh sorry tcu mentioned it first :)

Cabalo
02-04-2010, 12:50 PM

I was actually the one who mentioned that lol :dabs:

Also I don't think their irc is listed in that list.

Here is there last irc address I remember seeing:
irc.torrents.ro channel: #tvt

Thanks, updated the thread :)

Adama
02-04-2010, 01:39 PM

And what did I say, that wasn't good sound advice? Fook, I was excited that I was going to give out a couple invites, until I saw your history.

Unfortunately, I grew up a long time ago.

But occasionally I slip up and am subject to being kid like. Here is one of those moments...

My 2 words + 1...Go fuck yourself.

lol you see the problem here is that i got invited to both trackers a few hours after i created this topic
and btw i don't need you invites and your comments about my trading history because i don't care about trader anti trader shit

But occasionally I slip up and am subject to being kid like. Here is one of those moments...i think it's the opposite
take a look on your reply and you will know

and for other users who posted in this topic
i didn't go to the IRC cause i just want to start with new accounts on those trackers is there a problem with that

topic closed