PDA

View Full Version : AVATAR DVDSCR is out bitches!!!!

iLOVENZB
02-04-2010, 05:37 AM
by p2p of coarse :P

::::::::::: :::: :::: ::: :::::::: ::::::::::: :::: ::: ::::::::::

:+: +:+:+: :+:+:+ :+: :+: :+: :+: :+: :+:+: :+: :+:

+:+ +:+ +:+:+ +:+ +:+ +:+ +:+ +:+ :+:+:+ +:+ +:+

+#+ +#+ +:+ +#+ +#++:++#++: :#: +#+ +#+ +:+ +#+ +#++:++#

+#+ +#+ +#+ +#+ +#+ +#+ +#+# +#+ +#+ +#+#+# +#+

#+# #+# #+# #+# #+# #+# #+# #+# #+# #+#+# #+#

########### ### ### ### ### ######## ########### ### #### ##########

Another Fine Release Brought to you from - IMAGiNE

http://imaginegroup.me/

********************************************************************************************************************

********************************************************************************************************************

Ripper ...........: IMAGiNE IMDB Rating.......:8.6/10

Video Codec.......: XVID Release Date......:2010-12-31

Audio Codec.......:AC3 Theatre Date......:12/18/09

Audio Bitrate.....:192 Runtime...........:162 mn

Subtitles.........:Harcoded Where Nedded Language..........:ENGLISH

Resolution...... 656 x 368 IMDB URL..........:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0499549/

DETAILS:

Format : AVI

Format/Info : Audio Video Interleave

Format profile : OpenDML

File size : 2.06 GiB

Duration : 2h 36mn

Overall bit rate : 1 876 Kbps

Writing application : VirtualDubMod 1.5.10.2 (build 2540/release)

Writing library : VirtualDubMod build 2540/release

Video

ID : 0

Format : MPEG-4 Visual

Format profile : Advanced Simple@L5

Format settings, BVOP : Yes

Format settings, QPel : No

Format settings, GMC : No warppoints

Format settings, Matrix : Default (MPEG)

Codec ID : XVID

Codec ID/Hint : XviD

Bit rate : 1 672 Kbps

Width : 656 pixels

Height : 368 pixels

Display aspect ratio : 16:9

Frame rate : 23.976 fps

Resolution : 8 bits

Colorimetry : 4:2:0

Scan type : Progressive

Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.289

Stream size : 1.83 GiB (89%)

Writing library : XviD 1.2.1 (UTC 2008-12-04)

Audio

ID : 1

Format : AC-3

Format/Info : Audio Coding 3

Codec ID : 2000

Bit rate mode : Constant

Bit rate : 192 Kbps

Channel(s) : 2 channels

Channel positions : L R

Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz

Stream size : 216 MiB (10%)

Alignment : Split accross interleaves

Interleave, duration : 42 ms (1.00 video frame)

Interleave, preload duration : 500 ms

NOTES:

IMAGiNE bringing you another release.....

We found the dvd scr.we did our normal stuff to it saturation,contrast and brightness.but it was very little as the original file was decent.

SCREENS:

GREETS:

FLAWL3SS,ViSiON,DEViSE,FUSiON,STG,SecretMyth,Lynks

And to all the other p2p grps past and present

Special thanks to Python-Lair for the server http://www.torrentvault.org/static/common/smileys/smile.png

Looking for these,syncers,*CAMMER*,silver supplier.....Have anything to offer????......

Contact us [email protected]

http://i50.tinypic.com/wjuk0.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/wrxb1f.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/1zwlzxi.jpg

McBride
02-04-2010, 08:48 AM
That's great :D

C-mos
02-04-2010, 08:49 AM
dvdscr = lame

iLOVENZB
02-04-2010, 09:47 AM
dvdscr = lame

I saw this in the cinema (3D) and it was amazing, really recommending everyone to see it in the cinema first before downloading the dvdscr.

I probably won't download it unless a DVDSCR DVD gets released :unsure:.

stan
02-04-2010, 10:43 AM
Avoid the Imagine release. The aspect ratio is wrong. The video stutters caused by a poor ivtc method. But if you are not fussy....

anon
02-04-2010, 04:32 PM
And I just watched the TS a few days ago... I'll wait for an HD release to be out before downloading the same move again.

IdolEyes787
02-04-2010, 04:40 PM
dvdscr = lame

I saw this in the cinema (3D) and it was amazing, really recommending everyone to see it in the cinema

What he said.
Not the entire but a large part of the appeal of the movie is the 3D .Taking that away is not seeing the movie as Cameron intended ( and an obvious reason for it's astronomical box office since people wanting the full effect can't just wait for the DVD on this one).

Rart
02-04-2010, 09:11 PM
Personally I found the 3D aspect to be a little disappointing (not to mention the fact that I was basically paying to watch Pocahontas over again).

The effects didn't really seem to "pop" out that much, and at times were barely noticeable. I did like the fact that they seemed to have gotten rid of the clunky blue/red glasses that I'm used to.

LubTheStaringCat
02-04-2010, 10:44 PM
Just finished watching Avatar DVDScr xvid, It's pretty damn good.
would like to know tho, the full Avatar DVDScr does anyone know where to get It?

IdolEyes787
02-05-2010, 12:23 AM
Personally I found the 3D aspect to be a little disappointing (not to mention the fact that I was basically paying to watch Pocahontas over again).

The effects didn't really seem to "pop" out that much, and at times were barely noticeable. I did like the fact that they seemed to have gotten rid of the clunky blue/red glasses that I'm used to.

That was the idea to make the 3D effects so seamless unobtrusive that they would just be another part of the movie instead of "oh wow look they're throwing something at the screen".

iLOVENZB
02-05-2010, 07:02 AM
Just finished watching Avatar DVDScr xvid, It's pretty damn good.
would like to know tho, the full Avatar DVDScr does anyone know where to get It?

The DVDR?
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-movie-nzbs-80/t-avatar-2009-dvdscr-dvdr-391343/
Comments say it's in 4:3 :blink:

db_la_23
02-06-2010, 02:05 AM
its pretty good for a screen er

Rart
02-06-2010, 02:46 AM

That was the idea to make the 3D effects so seamless unobtrusive that they would just be another part of the movie instead of "oh wow look they're throwing something at the screen".

Yea but after having to wear fumbly glasses over my original glasses, having to constantly readjust the awkwardly placed and constantly falling glasses, in addition to having my friend next to me nearly puke, the rewards were a little underwhelming, to say the least.

IdolEyes787
02-06-2010, 04:05 AM
Yea but after having to wear fumbly glasses over my original glasses, having to constantly readjust the awkwardly placed and constantly falling glasses, in addition to having my friend next to me nearly puke, the rewards were a little underwhelming, to say the least.
I'd pay ten bucks to see that .:lol:

darc
02-06-2010, 05:26 AM
just torrented it.

Kysar
02-06-2010, 08:27 PM
Very good quality, reccomended download.

mangmel
02-07-2010, 03:42 AM
downloaded now with dvd rip!

AlphaPlayer
02-07-2010, 09:34 AM
Movie is great but DVDScr quality sucks.. I'm waiting for DVD quality or at least DVDRip

iLOVENZB
02-07-2010, 09:37 AM
^^^ Are you joking?

The scene one is shit, get the p2p one(s) DUS and SecretMyth are excellent.

freak12345
04-11-2010, 08:13 PM
i have the 3d dvdscr version of the movie but can't find a decent 3D glass to watch it with..

my son's red and blue 3D glass (from one of his 3D story books) seems to work but the red and blue filters screws up the colors of the video...

RoSeawolf
04-14-2010, 09:47 PM
DVDR it's now OUT !