PDA

View Full Version : Med student lookin for invites

curiousbystand
02-04-2010, 07:27 PM
Hi all, Im looking for any help or advice that can be offered in regard to obtaining invites to private educational material trackers. I'm a med student studying for boards, and am planning my next months schedule. there are also a few specific files I would love to find asap. let me know if you're inclined to help. thank you!

anon
02-04-2010, 07:31 PM
Hi all, Im looking for any help or advice that can be offered in regard to obtaining invites to private educational material trackers.

Don't ask for invites in public.

Once 15 days since your registration pass and you make 20 useful posts, you'll gain access to the "BitTorrent Invite Giveaways And Requests" section, where you can post a request.

In the meantime, feel free to be active ;)

QPD
02-04-2010, 07:32 PM
Hi all, Im looking for any help or advice that can be offered in regard to obtaining invites to private educational material trackers. I'm a med student studying for boards, and am planning my next months schedule. there are also a few specific files I would love to find asap. let me know if you're inclined to help. thank you!

I am more than a student.Gigapedia is all you need!

curiousbystand
02-04-2010, 07:35 PM
Hi all, Im looking for any help or advice that can be offered in regard to obtaining invites to private educational material trackers.

Don't ask for invites in public.

Once 15 days since your registration pass and you make 20 useful posts, you'll gain access to the "BitTorrent Invite Giveaways And Requests" section, where you can post a request.

In the meantime, feel free to be active ;)

Thanks for lettin me know! I'm unfamiliar with forum etiquette :-P