PDA

View Full Version : [REQ]bitgamer

gilmorestar
02-06-2010, 01:51 PM
who can give me bitgamer
please

TraLaLa
02-06-2010, 08:49 PM
i used to have 10 invite to bitgamer each time i visited the tracker but now its 0, i guess they've changed the politics, sorry m8
i recommend this one, its pretty much the same :)
http://www.underground-gamer.com/signup.php

Rart
02-06-2010, 08:57 PM
BG and UG are not in anyway the same. They are sister sites, but they are more complements than like counterparts. BG is for modern games, UG is purely for retro, older games. I believe that UG has a rule that you can't upload any game 2002 or older.

anon
02-06-2010, 09:05 PM
I believe that UG has a rule that you can't upload any game 2002 or older.

You're right:

Safe Year:
The current safe year is 2002 or older.
This means for content checked by year, the original date of release or airing must be before January 1, 2003.

IdolEyes787
02-06-2010, 09:34 PM
i used to have 10 invite to bitgamer each time i visited the tracker but now its 0, i guess they've changed the politics, sorry m8

They changed it a little while ago

The new setup will give Elite Users and above one invite every 15 days. The invites will not stack, which means that you can never have more than one invite.

Again, we believe this will maintain our objectives, which consisted primarily of limiting the number of new members to keep cheaters from signing up for new accounts repeatedly and also to create scarcity so members valued their accounts more. We believe this solution is actually better, however, because it also allows our highest-classed members to use their judgement to continue to keep the community growing.

To maintain the integrity of the new system, users found to be abusing their invites will have their invites removed forever!

Pretty easy to reach elite user though and if you are really desperate you can donate for VIP status.

TraLaLa
02-06-2010, 09:57 PM
i dont keep a track on rules on every tracker i have an account, i dont have the time i just wanted to help and gave him an alternative and i see im the only, so i guess its more fun to criticism and look smart rather to provide some real help

karachidude
02-06-2010, 10:54 PM
y soo serious :D

IdolEyes787
02-06-2010, 11:30 PM
i dont keep a track on rules on every tracker i have an account, i dont have the time i just wanted to help and gave him an alternative and i see im the only, so i guess its more fun to criticism and look smart rather to provide some real help

Huh?

I wasn't criticizing ,making fun or "trying to look smart" .All I was trying to do was to inform the OP , or anyone else who might wish to either potentially give or receive an invite of the the current rules.I for one do keep track of those silly thing s on every tracker I belong to .
Now if you want to keep score that was a shot.

kondrae
02-06-2010, 11:50 PM
Ice10FUO, your advise wasn't really helpful

karachidude
02-07-2010, 12:15 AM
i for one would never want to keep scores with idol,ur choice :D

BABBY
02-07-2010, 04:10 AM
Friends comming to point

in bg now only 300 gb above upload (elite user) people get invite and that also 1 invite per month.
I have used my one invite for this month, but i can help u when i have a new one, just need some time
thanks
regards

TraLaLa
02-07-2010, 09:16 AM
i used to do more giveaways but now if i check the people i invited most of them are disabled, oh yeah i invited "good people", this includes bitgamer.
idol its your choice what you do with your time, i just don't have it :)
kondrae i understand you perfectly ;)
kara if you see this like a game i for sure will not play it