http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/596/22630118.jpg[/IMG]

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/6695/revott.jpg

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/1/xtremezone.jpg

http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/2811/zamunda.jpg

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/1149/iptr.jpg

so if someone can help me please:shifty:

Cabalo
02-08-2010, 01:33 AM
What have you given so far to this community,other than senseless spam, to deserve an invite?

some1
02-08-2010, 11:21 AM
What have you given so far to this community,other than senseless spam, to deserve an invite?

you are right there are some who deserve this invite but maybe they donot need it as much as i need it
I respect everyone in that community and I know that I did not do anything until now but I will do even if someone gave me the invite or did not do:)

Cabalo
02-08-2010, 12:23 PM
I'm just telling you that your chances are nil.
Here no one will invite someone who just did 20 posts to quickly come run and beg for an iplay invite.
You're wasting your time.

some1
02-08-2010, 12:52 PM
I'm just telling you that your chances are nil.
Here no one will invite someone who just did 20 posts to quickly come run and beg for an iplay invite.
You're wasting your time.

you are right

cinephilia
02-08-2010, 01:19 PM
maybe you could start by explaining what makes you need it so badly.

Shlesers
02-08-2010, 01:33 PM
I've heard that Iplay is bitch to seed, especially if you are not from Romania. Your ratio proofs doesn't convince that you will be able to keep positive ratio there.

And
this. You already have 4 good 0-day trackers...
You need some good reason :unsure:

some1
02-08-2010, 02:10 PM
I've heard that Iplay is bitch to seed, especially if you are not from Romania. Your ratio proofs doesn't convince that you will be able to keep positive ratio there.

And

I am able to keep my ratio positive there . As i am so active
so donot worry about being with low ratio i donot like to let my computer seed for long long time i am seeding until ratio is 1.3 but if i have to i will let it seed for ever
i need because i like from the first time i know what is torrents and how it works i saw a review about it
it has a good speed everyone said that is a good site

awaited
02-08-2010, 02:20 PM

And

so donot worry about being with low ratio i donot like to let my computer seed for long long time i am seeding until ratio is 1.3 but if i have to i will let it seed for ever
i need because i like from the first time i know what is torrents and how it works i saw a review about it
may be its just meh but you Failed at covincing me that you need it so badly.

cinephilia
02-08-2010, 02:30 PM
but he know what is torrents and he saw the review! c'mon! :swear:

some1
02-08-2010, 02:43 PM

even if there is a free leech i am seeding i wish that will be enough for you

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/8782/arabits.jpg

so all what i can say please..........................

BABBY
02-08-2010, 02:52 PM
friend,

Iplay is not that easy to seed, all these proofs cannot be compared with iplay.

In iplay Even if u are the first one to leap on a torrent most of the time u hardly can get a ratio of one.

U really need a great box, Preferred a dedicated one with good ram.

Iplay rules are becoming stringent day by day with no fl torrents. the rules have been modified since last one or two months.

Now it is more difficult to maintain a good ratio on iplay

I am not telling u that it is impossible to maintain a good ratio on iplay, but for getting into iplay u really need some more experience and some more activeness over here.

This is just my point of view

Cabalo
02-08-2010, 02:52 PM
This screen shows you don't download from the site. :mellow:

IdolEyes787
02-08-2010, 03:15 PM
Not to mention I just disabled a dupe account you had here.:dabs:

some1
02-08-2010, 03:20 PM
friend,

Iplay is not that easy to seed, all these proofs cannot be compared with iplay.

In iplay Even if u are the first one to leap on a torrent most of the time u hardly can get a ratio of one.

U really need a great box, Preferred a dedicated one with good ram.

Iplay rules are becoming stringent day by day with no fl torrents. the rules have been modified since last one or two months.

Now it is more difficult to maintain a good ratio on iplay

I am not telling u that it is impossible to maintain a good ratio on iplay, but for getting into iplay u really need some more experience and some more activeness over here.

This is just my point of view

believe me i am ready

This screen shows you don't download from the site. :mellow:

this is free leech torrents i am member is this site 2 weeks ago

slymester
02-08-2010, 09:26 PM
Not to mention I just disabled a dupe account you had here.:dabs:

:sick:

kalle66
02-08-2010, 10:06 PM
some1 belive me u will not Survive one day there. Iam user there sence 2006-07 and maneged to upload just 250gig despite i have 100Mbit at home

some1
02-08-2010, 10:16 PM
some1 belive me u will not Survive one day there. Iam user there sence 2006-07 and maneged to upload just 250gig despite i have 100Mbit at home

ok tell me what should i look for
mininova:pinch:
or aerenabg :(
i lost hope to have it now 1 years in torrent world i hoped to have something good i play -scc - gft or other ..............:ermm:

thanks for every one i have no more to say

IdolEyes787
02-08-2010, 11:31 PM
i lost hope to have it now 1 years in torrent world i hoped to have something good i play -scc - gft or other ..............:ermm:

So TL or RevTT or IPT aren't good? I guess I should do something too because they are about all I use.
Either that or maybe that long year of experience failed to teach you anything other than how to make dupe accounts. :dabs:

some1
02-08-2010, 11:49 PM

So TL or RevTT or IPT aren't good? I guess I should do something too because they are about all I use.
Either that or maybe that long year of experience failed to teach you anything other than how to make dupe accounts. :dabs:

they are good but there is the best every one looking for the best and that is what i do

IdolEyes787
02-09-2010, 12:11 AM
No you don't.

You also don't stop commenting after you say that you are going to.

snagit
02-09-2010, 12:18 AM
they are good but there is the best every one looking for the best and that is what i do

So...in other words you are just collecting accounts/a collector? :unsure:

karachidude
02-09-2010, 01:55 AM
@op

dude i understand that u want to get in top levels sites,because the first invite i asked for was SCC here..lol...i was told by idol and Cabalo and experienced guys,that one would need experience and a decent internet connection to survive in SCC,and they were rite..there is RSS Feeds,Scripts,cross seeding,Gbit boxes running places like those,and u need experiance and friends to get u through this...

still SCC is much easier to seed at because of 1000's of freeleeches,and iPlay is very hard to seed at.

Get a seedbox if u have money,get into WhatCD,become a power user there,and recruiters to most high level sites will be happy to accept u into thier trackers from there :)

And Dont MAKE DUPE Accounts..lol

some1
02-09-2010, 07:48 AM

So...in other words you are just collecting accounts/a collector? :unsure:

i am not a collector and i will never be

thanks for every one you are right it seem i will not have it so i will waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait

Shlesers
02-09-2010, 11:32 AM
Don't wait, do something. With this kind of attitude you won't get anywhere.
Like karachidude mentioned. There are other ways to join "hard to get into trackers". Your chances here are very low. Try to join what.cd and become PU...

some1
02-09-2010, 11:40 AM
Don't wait, do something. With this kind of attitude you won't get anywhere.
Like karachidude mentioned. There are other ways to join "hard to get into trackers". Your chances here are very low. Try to join what.cd and become PU...

ok i will see about that