PDA

View Full Version : Elektronik vs TranceRoute

Tv Controls you
02-08-2010, 04:38 AM
I'm not a member of either. All the reviews on both are very old and I'm looking to see which has better content. I always see TT comparisons, interested in this one.

Who has a better selection of house music?
Which one has more lossless?

2slick4u
02-08-2010, 05:05 AM
good question??????????

Night0wl
02-08-2010, 05:21 AM
Tranceroute has only trance i.e. zero house.
Tranceroute has more lossless, but zero lossless house.

Glitterstep
02-08-2010, 11:15 AM
Who has a better selection of house music?
Which one has more lossless?

First of all,in no basis can we compare these two great trackers as both have different aims.

elektROnik has all sub-genres of EDM(its a favorite source for people looking for techno and house music)
TranceRoute has only TRANCE music(its strictly trance).

elektROnik doesn't have much lossless music
TranceRoute has almost every popular release upped there in lossless format.

Tranceroute forums are more active than elektROnik.

and

Both trackers are easy to seed on. :happy:

b3owulf
02-08-2010, 04:44 PM
As already said before, elek and TR can't be compared. Elek is all-in-one EDM tracker with a lot of House and Techno releases (mostly Scene, so a very few FLAC there) upped everyday, and TR is strictly Trance-only tracker with good FLAC selection. And I don't agree with Glitterstep about elek is easy to seed - maybe it is, but without a seedbox seeding there is a pain in the ass. I managed to buffer up my acc only by downloading new FL collections immediately after they were uploaded.

Glitterstep
02-08-2010, 05:41 PM
And I don't agree with Glitterstep about elek is easy to seed - .I managed to buffer up my acc only by downloading new FL collections immediately after they were uploaded.

That wouldn't be the way to buffer an account imo....

I used the Bonus points system well.(tho i have a very pathetic ISP).I gained 1 gb upload credit everyday by seeding 400 torrents.(my max went upto 2500 ):happy:

So its very easy to maintain a good ratio on elektROnik.

b3owulf
02-08-2010, 05:49 PM
Ah, true, forgot about their bonus points :) But still, when it comes to actual traffic Elek is a bitch. Just looked at browse page and very few torrents are snatched more than 10 times. A shame for such a good tracker. Staff already enforced rule about minimum seeding time to prevent HnR's, but that didn't increase average snatch amount of torrents :(

Glitterstep
02-08-2010, 05:55 PM
Ah, true, forgot about their bonus points :) But still, when it comes to actual traffic Elek is a bitch. Just looked at browse page and very few torrents are snatched more than 10 times. A shame for such a good tracker. Staff already enforced rule about minimum seeding time to prevent HnR's, but that didn't increase average snatch amount of torrents :(

This is now a common problem faced by many trackers.:dabs:...Damn those collectors and traders.:frusty:,who just keep the account idle.