PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] ScienceHD *fingers crossed*

itsxamot
02-09-2010, 07:31 AM
hello fst'ers.

with an inquisitive appetite for science, i am very attracted to nature and science documentaries and science channel programs. to elaborate, i heard great things about sciencehd all from this lovely forum.

it would be phenomenal to receive an invititation to ScienceHD.

I can provide proofs and speed tests upon request. thanks for looking :)

itsxamot
02-10-2010, 07:13 PM
sciencehd invites are rare :(

itsxamot
02-13-2010, 07:33 PM
bump one last time

AdrianPhoto
02-14-2010, 12:54 AM
it's so hard if not impossible to be invited to ScienceHD on public forums these days

theGeek
02-14-2010, 01:01 AM
Yeah, invites are only available to vips and some senior, senior members. I regret having let my account there die. For docus and all science stuff, I use MVGroup: http://forums.mvgroup.org/

AdrianPhoto
02-14-2010, 02:48 PM
For docus and all science stuff, I use MVGroup:
+1 for that, MVGroup is a nice place

anon
02-14-2010, 05:01 PM
it's so hard if not impossible to be invited to ScienceHD on public forums these days

Have they decided to be hard to get or something? I remember invites being given away like candy in my board last year :ermm:

cinephilia
02-14-2010, 05:09 PM
this request is perfectly convincing but no one is willing to invite him because ScienceHD is getting leeter. not to mention that they need new blood badly from what i heard.

what a stupid move.

The_Martinator
02-14-2010, 05:29 PM
Lol and here I was thinking it was dead. I guess I just got disabled for inactivity. That tells me something; that it's a shitty site. :cool: Not really, it tells me that I didn't use it enough (at all).

anon
02-14-2010, 05:34 PM
Not really, it tells me that I didn't use it enough (at all).

Even if you had logged in from time to time I think there was a monthly amount of traffic you had to meet to stay enabled.

itsxamot
02-14-2010, 06:30 PM
Yeah, invites are only available to vips and some senior, senior members. I regret having let my account there die. For docus and all science stuff, I use MVGroup: http://forums.mvgroup.org/

i registered from mvgroup. good stuff. doesn't have some of the science channel and history channel stuff i was looking for though :P

it's okay thanks though guys :)